Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Not 100% sure but from what I've seen you have to be there to sign for FedEx or some people have been lucky leaving a signature and tracking number on a piece of paper.. But I plan on waiting around for it. Yes if it doesn't ship until tomorrow then expect it Wednesday since they're sending them 2 business day method.
[doublepost=1474832931][/doublepost]
I'm in Nebraska and got FedEx

Does UPS allow "door signatures"?? Won't be at home this year unlike the last 2 years

Punchubby

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Hi guys, so I ordered my 128gb jb7+ around 12:15 ampacific time. Had a original ship date of 10/12, but got my shipping notification today. I'm sure all of us will get our phones earlier than expected, hang in there!

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Not sure on that, on packages that weren't iPhones that needed signature required I used my UPS Choice to wave the signature. My iPhones getting delivered FedEx.

I have a UPS Choice login! Did you just sign on there or how did you do that??

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Here's an update for my order. got a edd of 10/5 but then it went to 10/26 now I check this morning and it's back at 10/5 thank god!! JB+ 12:19am

Breaksstuffjman

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
So I got charged and 611 tells me it's shipped and expect it in two business days. Preorder site in the first post says sent to warehouse and everything else says processing still. No shipment info sent yet. Hopefully it shows up this week and 611 is right

isteal

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2012
USA
I'm in Iowa (represent all my Iowans in here! Lol) and I just checked preorder website to check for shipping information, tracking number is officially listed, it's definitely UPS! Any Iowans (or midwest people) get UPS or FedEx??
Indiana here shipping UPS

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Picked up my phone earlier from an Apple Store since I grew frustrated after Verizon mysteriously canceled my order. Got to the store around 8:45, was the first there. Made myself comfortable and kept checking iStockNow since it showed the store having a 7+ MB 256. Around 10:45, the employees began to take reservations (by this time, a decent line had formed behind me) and, being first in line, I got the only 7+ MB 256 in the store for Verizon. Now I am happy as a lark but lesson has been learned to use Apple directly for preorder from now on. Hoping everyone has a speedy shipment

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
So I got charged and 611 tells me it's shipped and expect it in two business days. Preorder site in the first post says sent to warehouse and everything else says processing still. No shipment info sent yet. Hopefully it shows up this week and 611 is right
It took two or three hours before my iPhone left the warehouse and showed up on tracking, Mine left from PA and will arrive tuesday

Thenicknology

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Sterling Heights, MI
Same here! only Exception fedex, but same not in their system yet but myvzw says shipped. Bet we'll get it by Wednesday

Okay I goofed. I meant to say UPS not FedEx. So that's a good thing. I think I have MyChoice and last time they wedged it in between my front door all hidden away.

Weird question but for anyone who got their order from VZW. Does it come in the cute little box like Apples preorders do? The shipping box for my 6 was barely bigger than the phone box.

Last edited:

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Anyone order 9/12 or later seeing any movement
Yeah I ordered 9/14, 7+ MB 256. Shipped yesterday with 2 day shipping. I'm assuming it will be here Wednesday at the latest. Had an expected ship by 10/5.
[doublepost=1474838505][/doublepost]
It took two or three hours before my iPhone left the warehouse and showed up on tracking, Mine left from PA and will arrive tuesday
It took about 14 hrs from the time I got the text from Verizon to when the my orders page updated with tracking info. Tracking still isn't updated in UPS system. My orders page says it shipped 9/24 on UPS Ground 2.

Reactions: devinthomas

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Two questions. How does FedEx deal with you not being there. Is signature generally accepted? UPS delivered it to my door while I wasn't home, no sig. And second, if mine actually ships out tomorrow that prob means a Wednesday delivery correct?
My fedex guy is pretty easy going, and he will typically leave our signature packages on the front porch since its covered, but we also live out in the county with no neighbors even remotely close. It would be easier for you to just call your local fedex HUB and request for them to hold it if you are not able to be home. They will just require that you give them the name and tracking info to verify who you are before they will allow you to pick up.

nhgrumpy

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2014
NH
Still no charge or movement on any of my 4 phones. Delivery date on preorder on 9/9 says 9/28 since 3:38 am est. Logging into Verizon says ship date 9/30

256 + jb
128 + gold
128 gold
128 rose

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Yeah I ordered 9/14, 7+ MB 256. Shipped yesterday with 2 day shipping. I'm assuming it will be here Wednesday at the latest. Had an expected ship by 10/5.
[doublepost=1474838505][/doublepost]
It took about 14 hrs from the time I got the text from Verizon to when the my orders page updated with tracking info. Tracking still isn't updated in UPS system. My orders page says it shipped 9/24 on UPS Ground 2.
Damnit I ordered 9/15 and my ship date is 11/23, gotta be this jet black

Breaksstuffjman

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016

Got charged late last night maybe 8pm mst. I looked at my Verizon app on iPad and it showed a ship date of 9/24 so maybe things will update tonight or tomorrow. Never did get a text or email though

Reactions: Ron_Burgandy

emoe76

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Bismarck, ND
I'm in Iowa (represent all my Iowans in here! Lol) and I just checked preorder website to check for shipping information, tracking number is officially listed, it's definitely UPS! Any Iowans (or midwest people) get UPS or FedEx??

I'm in ND and got mine FedEx. I missed the delivery by 45 minutes this past Tuesday but I must have been at the end of their route as I was able to pick it up directly at their local warehouse shortly thereafter.

HotLunch4You

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Elmira Heights, NY
So I preordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black as soon as Verizon's website would let me in on the 9th (confirmation email received at 3:20am EST). Original "expected delivery date" was 9/23 by clicking the link within the email, but My Verizon said "Deliver By 10/5". A week later and the latter began matching the former, with both saying 9/23. Well Friday the 23rd came and went without so much as a charge of my card.

But last night (Saturday, 9/24) my card was finally charged, and today my order says "Shipped", along with a tracking number. No information available yet (which I assume is due to it being a Sunday and all), but hoping to have my unicorn by Wednesday....lol.

Killa Aaron

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2011
Chicago
Has anyone at all seen movement on JB 7 128? I don't think I've seen anyone. I ordered right when it opened on 9/9 and still have a 10/5
Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 1.27.56 PM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.