Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bfg110

macrumors member
May 29, 2006
Ordered a 7128, not plus, Jet Black on 9/9 at 12:15am. Showed as 10/5, preauthorization on credit card saturday afternoon. Showed as only shipped on app, now have a status as shipped and a ups tracking to NY shipping tomorrow. No yet showing on UPS. See you next year.

Reactions: kstclaire

USMC_0352

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
HOW IS EVERYONE STILL GETTING CHARGED AFTER ME
Don't worry my friend who ordered after me got his info and shipping before me
[doublepost=1474855820][/doublepost]
Still no movement whatsoever on my 7+ MB 32gb ordered 9/10. Estimated ship by date of 10/5. Had planned to get one in-store @Apple Friday, but as I pushed submit on my reservation it came up and said they were out of stock. :( And I have yet to see another MB 7+ become available at any Apple stores within a 5 hour drive since then....
I would hold off, my buddies original ship date was 10/5 and his phone is coming in Tuesday 9/27

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
UPS is killing me here. Got tracking Friday and nothing since. We're leaving town Wednesday so I'm anxious.

Location Date Local Time Activity
Memphis, TN, United States 09/23/2016 7:52 P.M. Origin Scan

jasonc11

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2009
UPS is killing me here. Got tracking Friday and nothing since. We're leaving town Wednesday so I'm anxious.

Location Date Local Time Activity
Memphis, TN, United States 09/23/2016 7:52 P.M. Origin Scan
Hi -

I had the same. No updates at all. S, I called UPS and spoke with a rep that explained they physically have the package but the tracking wasn't updating due to some missing billing data from Verizon. Regardless, I am on schedule for delivery on Tuesday.

reflekt2099

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2013
My card just got charged today by Apple. Does that mean my phone will be shipped soon? My original ship date Oct 18 - Oct 31.

On my order page, I am now unable to cancel my order, and it shows this message: "Since your items are ready for shipment we are unable to cancel or change your order. However, once the items ship, you may be able to make a return from the Orders page. To request a return now, please call Apple Online Store Customer Service at 1-800-MY-APPLE."

(I ordered: 7 Plus / Jet Black / 128GB)

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
Hi -

I had the same. No updates at all. S, I called UPS and spoke with a rep that explained they physically have the package but the tracking wasn't updating due to some missing billing data from Verizon. Regardless, I am on schedule for delivery on Tuesday.

Thanks! Just hoping to plan for it to arrive before we leave, which would be swell.

Hpdrifter

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Drifting wastelands of NJ
Anyone able to get their phone from FedEx before delivery? My phone will be at local FedEx tomorrow to be placed on truck for Tuesday delivery. When I called fedex they said Verizon won't allow hold and pick up at FedEx???? So I'm at work Tuesday, they sticker my door and I drive over and get it Tuesday night? Why can't I just get it Monday night when it's there?
[doublepost=1474858989][/doublepost]
My fedex guy is pretty easy going, and he will typically leave our signature packages on the front porch since its covered, but we also live out in the county with no neighbors even remotely close. It would be easier for you to just call your local fedex HUB and request for them to hold it if you are not able to be home. They will just require that you give them the name and tracking info to verify who you are before they will allow you to pick up.

I was told that Verizon specified no hold and pick up... I called FedEx to inquire about same???? It's also greyed out on the tracking info page

Andrewperdomo123

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi People,
It seems my order was ready to be charged on Saturday but there was a problem on my account and I need to call financial services but they open until tomorrow @ 7:00 AM, btw my order is currently on hold but and when I go to my verizon now says order instead or Pre-order and there is no shipping date.
Once I call them tomorrow morning to fix the issue do you guys think they will charge and ship my order?

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
My order contains a Jet Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and Matte Black iPhone 7+ 128GB, and a Gold iPhone 7 128GB. My expected Ship date went back to its original date of 10/05. I am hoping it will ship earlier. It now says Shipment #1 for all 3 of them as well. Anyone else have similar movement for group ordering?

Order Date:
09/09/2016 12:27 AM Pacific

Order Status:
We received your order and it is in process.

Expected ship date: 10/05
I WAS FINALLY CHARGED FOR MY ORDER HERE AROUND 4:00PM! Now what is my next step?!

Reactions: Olivia23

tvh13

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2008
I ordered a Silver 7+ 256GB on 9/18 and my card was just charged. Waiting for tracking number.

Shelsaeg

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Hey new to this but have been following since I ordered my phones. I am way late on my ordering dates but am happy for the people who have gotten there phones finally. By no means do I expect them soon but that would be awesome. Anyways long story short I just switched my lines to verizon and am happy. I didn't realize when the launch had happened on these phones. I ordered 2 MB 7+ 128 each. My order has gotten messed up. 1 phone I got an email for expected shipping 9/28. Had to go back to the store 9/21 to fix my second order. First order has no date whatsoever as of now for shipping second order is expected to ship 11/16 or 11/23 different dates and I dont know what to follow.... I ordered both phone 9/20.

Last edited:

JeepGirl06

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Did you have a Verizon order and cancel it? I am thinking of cancelling mine and going to an Apple store but was curious how long it would take for Verizon's website to show I had an upgrade again because I can't purchase at the Apple store without that upgrade and get the same price. Thanks!!

Sorry so late replying but yes I did have a Verizon pre-order and cancelled through the automated system once I confirmed Apple did have my phone & the upgrade was available again pretty much instantly. :)

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
So is UPS GROUND1 1 day shipping?
Yes means your package will arrive in 1 business day
[doublepost=1474886838][/doublepost]Like most that are shipping UPS, I still have a tracking number that hasn't populated with any shipping info. One tracking page says it shipped 9/24, another says today 9/26. Shipping UPSGROUND2. I'm assuming it will update tonight for delivery Wednesday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.