Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pjarvi

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2006
Clovis, CA
I called Verizon to see about switching to the matte Black instead (7+ 128GB), the shipping estimate for that was 11/23, my Jet Black estimate is 11/16. The 256GB was showing 10/26 shipping estimate, so it would seem the 128GB size has overwhelming demand. Stuck with my Jet Black pre-order, not worth changing at this point. Seems like they are getting a lot of calls for people wanting to switch as the agent knew right away what I was calling about and pulled up the info without me even needing to ask.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
Hilarious, I woke up today to a tracking number but I just realized they are sending my phones in two shipments. My first shipment out is for the Jet Black 7+ which I find funny...my second shipment which is for a gold 7 and MB 7+ has still not shipped but I have been charged for it so not sure what is going on here. o_O
Correction...now all three phones have shipped separately with separate tracking numbers...makes no sense. Anyone else have this happen to them on FedEx?

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
My 7/RG/128 is 5 miles away at FedEx with delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I'm going to stop by in a little while and see if I can charm them into handing it over. I'd call but I don't have a local number and I can't deal with the call center reps.

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
Update on my Verizon fiasco:

They emailed me a notice that I can change my payment information. Could not change it online but was able to call in and get a rep who knew what he was doing.

Got my payment in yesterday. Today: my Jet Black iphone 7 Plus 256 GB is shipped amd on its way for a 9/28 delivery.

Yaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

npenelope

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2016
Stuck in verizon for 2 hours yesterday. Me and my wife ordered our iPhones Sep 16. Yesterday the CC company called and said the card was compromised. Someone in Asia was blowing up my CC. Card was cancelled. So went to Verizon to change payment to another card. They say they can't do it with out cancelling and reordering. So now my wife has to wait another month for her phone. Complete ********. They are probably the ones who sold my CC.
Original ship 10/12
New ship 11/9
Thats such ********. My card company denied the purchase due to fraud; fixed the issue with my card company and ended up paying with a different card. The rep i spoke to changed my payment method with no problem, the charge went through and my phone shipped later that evening. I'd try to get them to move up the date as thats completely untrue and they can change payment method without cancelling the order

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
So the verizon page started saying "shipped" as of last night. But is got a shipment date of today through UPS Ground1. When do yall think it will arrive? Today or tomorrow?
[doublepost=1474905065][/doublepost]
I ordered 9/9. EDD 10/5.
RG 128 7+
MB 128 7+
Got charged Saturday, 9/24. Got shipped text 9/25.
My VZW app updated with shipped as of 9/26 with tracking number.
Status says UPSGROUND1, but tracking number doesn't show anything on UPS tracking.

When should I expect it to have info and does UPSGROUND1 mean 1 business day? (shipping from same state)
Im in the same position as you. I really wish someone would respond :/

acm1108

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2013
My phone actually arrived at the local sorting facility this morning at 1:45am. I thought "Awesome, I'm getting it a day earlier than expected!"

Nope, it's just sitting there for the next 24 hours I guess.

Same thing here, arrived Saturday morning at 405am at my home city. Figured it would be delivered Saturday, this morning it received a 'destination scan' at like 642, still not saying 'out for delivery'. What gives?

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
My phone actually arrived at the local sorting facility this morning at 1:45am. I thought "Awesome, I'm getting it a day earlier than expected!"

Nope, it's just sitting there for the next 24 hours I guess.

Mine too. It's kind of ridiculous that they let the shipments just pile up for no reason.

Grumpydude

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Mi
Same thing here, arrived Saturday morning at 405am at my home city. Figured it would be delivered Saturday, this morning it received a 'destination scan' at like 642, still not saying 'out for delivery'. What gives?
From my understanding FedEx does not do residential deliveries on Monday

cmanbrazil

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
My 256 matt black 7 plus arrived in my city yesterday, and will spend the day at the facility so that they can deliver on the 26th, which is the delivery date I guess. Such a waste for the phone to sit all alone when it could be put to use today. lol I don't have time to go beg for it so Ill wait until tomorrow.

AaronMD

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Is anyone on here who got UPS getting updates with their tracking number? I got my tracking number Saturday night but I have yet to see any updates at all. I really want to know when to expect them to deliver it so I can plan around it.

M_scott

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Ordered two MB 7s 9/17 (128GB + 32GB) with a 10/12 shipping date here. No updates to My Verizon yet and CC hasn't been billed. 128GB is definitely in stock, but I guess they're waiting until the 32GB is in stock until shipping them together
Yep, we're in the same boat. I was thinking because I have 3 phones in one order, {mb + 128, mb 128, gold 32} it's taking longer. Kind of crazy to see single phones just ordered already receiving them though. My SIL ordered hers (not a +) a week after I did and had it 6 days after. This is my first apple preorder experience so I don't know if that's normal.

arftech99

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2015
MD, USA
just got shipped, 128 7 jb ordered 9/23 coming wednsday AYE

I think you're trolling us because your turn-around from start to finish is under a week!
[doublepost=1474908577][/doublepost]
Are you serious? Why are they going out of order? Happy for you, but its not really right for a 9/23 order to go out before a 9/9 order of the same device

I think this person is trolling. the turn-around is too fast...under a week!

thenameiserwin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
El Paso
Well, now I have a new problem. Both my orders are now shipped. The issue that I noticed in the tracking is that the address is incorrect. They're set to go to my brother's house, but his house number and street has my city and zip. It's neighboring towns, and he's only 7 minutes from my house, but I wouldn't know who to contact first. Verizon or Fed Ex? Can anything even be done at this point?

zmenchhofer

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2016
Kentucky
Well, now I have a new problem. Both my orders are now shipped. The issue that I noticed in the tracking is that the address is incorrect. They're set to go to my brother's house, but his house number and street has my city and zip. It's neighboring towns, and he's only 7 minutes from my house, but I wouldn't know who to contact first. Verizon or Fed Ex? Can anything even be done at this point?
Call Fedex and ask them to hold it at the FEDEX facility! and go pick it up

dtrj787

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Is anyone on here who got UPS getting updates with their tracking number? I got my tracking number Saturday night but I have yet to see any updates at all. I really want to know when to expect them to deliver it so I can plan around it.

Same. I have been on the phone with Verizon and UPS today, due to Verizon not having my apartment # listed on my shipping address. Verizon said nothing will populate until the packages are picked up by UPS from the warehouse. They said by 4:30 today. No idea what time zone though. UPS said they can add my apartment #, but nothing is populating on the tracking # in their system.
[doublepost=1474910462][/doublepost]

I would call FEDEX first. If you can provide all the information, like tracking # and address they should be able to update it. Or just have them hold it a store location.

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Same. I have been on the phone with Verizon and UPS today, due to Verizon not having my apartment # listed on my shipping address. Verizon said nothing will populate until the packages are picked up by UPS from the warehouse. They said by 4:30 today. No idea what time zone though. UPS said they can add my apartment #, but nothing is populating on the tracking # in their system.
[doublepost=1474910462][/doublepost]

I would call FEDEX first. If you can provide all the information, like tracking # and address they should be able to update it. Or just have them hold it a store location.
Really hope youre right about 4:30, and Im hoping thats EST!!!

Reactions: dtrj787

williambelknap

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
not trolling fam

Attachments

• IMG_0194.PNG
    IMG_0194.PNG
    185.2 KB · Views: 264
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.