Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
My Fedex information finally populated, just label created and is shipping today not on Saturday. Should arrive on Wednesday.

My UPS tracking number still has no information filled, (not available right now), so probably Wednesday, not Tuesday for me

sk8astevo

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
Stuck in verizon for 2 hours yesterday. Me and my wife ordered our iPhones Sep 16. Yesterday the CC company called and said the card was compromised. Someone in Asia was blowing up my CC. Card was cancelled. So went to Verizon to change payment to another card. They say they can't do it with out cancelling and reordering. So now my wife has to wait another month for her phone. Complete ********. They are probably the ones who sold my CC.
Original ship 10/12
New ship 11/9

JSway

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Stuck in verizon for 2 hours yesterday. Me and my wife ordered our iPhones Sep 16. Yesterday the CC company called and said the card was compromised. Someone in Asia was blowing up my CC. Card was cancelled. So went to Verizon to change payment to another card. They say they can't do it with out cancelling and reordering. So now my wife has to wait another month for her phone. Complete ********. They are probably the ones who sold my CC.
Original ship 10/12
New ship 11/9

Wouldn't you have had to wait for the payment to fail, and then update with new payment details?

zmenchhofer

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2016
Kentucky
I ordered the 128gb silver 7 plus on 9/14, shipdate 10/19. . .. no activity yet.

husband ordered 256gb silver 7 plus on 9/14, shipdate 10/12, order shipped on 9/24. . .

anyone else order the 128gb silver plus around the 14th?

alantasdf

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2016
Card was charged a few hours ago. Order sent to warehouse for delivery with a ship date of 9/25, unknown delivery date. At least it's progress!

128gb JB 7+
128gb RG 7

Confirmation received at 2:30am CST, original deliver date of 10/5

To follow up on my previous post, just received tracking number for UPS. Shipped on 9/25 with UPSGROUND2. Information not populated yet.

Reactions: Olivia23

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
UPS says my phone had a departure scan in Memphis on Friday but nothing since then. No arrivals anywhere, no out for delivery, and no estimated delivery. It just says the following:

Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

Any idea what this means? Should I be by the window in they come (my doorbell doesn't work) or is it coming in some other day?

By the way, I'm in Chicago which is 8 hours from Memphis. It should have arrived by 6 or so am Saturday morning and been delivered, IMO.

Last edited:

sk8astevo

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
Wouldn't you have had to wait for the payment to fail, and then update with new payment details?
They said if it failed the order would be cancelled. Then we would have to place another order at that time. The problem with that is the promotion they are running could be over by then. We tried everything.

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Hoping to get my package either today or tomorrow. Its shipping through UPS GROUND1, and says it has a shipping day of today, but the Verizon page says it shipped yesterday.

bnw410

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
I ordered the 128gb silver 7 plus on 9/14, shipdate 10/19. . .. no activity yet.

husband ordered 256gb silver 7 plus on 9/14, shipdate 10/12, order shipped on 9/24. . .

anyone else order the 128gb silver plus around the 14th?

------ I ordered a 128gb 7 plus on 9/15 & my ship date is 10/19 too, & no activity

Reactions: zmenchhofer

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
My 7+ Jet black 128gb will be here wednesday by 8pm from FedEx. I ordered 9/9 confirmation email at 2:17 AM CST so 17 minutes after "midnight launch" and had an original deliver by date of 10/5.

Reactions: phoebe_buffay

Madams

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
UPS says my phone had a departure scan in Memphis on Friday but nothing since then. No arrivals anywhere, no out for delivery, and no estimated delivery. It just says the following:

Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.

Any idea what this means? Should I be by the window in they come (my doorbell doesn't work) or is it coming in some other day?

By the way, I'm in Chicago which is 8 hours from Memphis. It should have arrived by 6 or so am Saturday morning and been delivered, IMO.
I emailed UPS on Saturday morning. My tracking info was on my Verizon account 9/22. It was then scanned by UPS Memphis, followed by Nashville 9/23. My UPS My Choice account is showing information not available, etc. I finally got onto FB and posted. They emailed me stating Verizon had not uploaded my billing information. That's why the scheduled delivery day was not available. I gave them my address and was told it will be delivered 9/27 by 7pm. Possibly later than 7 in some areas. I'll have to attempt the note on the door since I'll be working. Without it attaching to my My Choice account, it may not work. You can email the FB help .. help@ups.com. They get back faster than the actual site.

*ordered 7+ 256gb RG, 9/10. @ 530pm in store. Ship date was 10/5. I went to live chat 9/21 after no info was updating in my account. The next day. Shipped.

Last edited:

troyh

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Do any 10/12 's have updates? Trying to be patient over here.

Ordered two MB 7s 9/17 (128GB + 32GB) with a 10/12 shipping date here. No updates to My Verizon yet and CC hasn't been billed. 128GB is definitely in stock, but I guess they're waiting until the 32GB is in stock until shipping them together

phoebe_buffay

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Dallas
My Fedex information finally populated, just label created and is shipping today not on Saturday. Should arrive on Wednesday.

I'm on same boat. Pre Ordered 9/9 2:20 central time. 7 Plus JB 128gb Initial ship date was 9/23. Delivery by 10/5. But sometime overnite saturday I got charged and this morning at 7 am I got an email from Verizon that phone had shipped. To deliver this Wednesday, needless to say, very excited!

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
Should ship now. That's what verizon told me that they charge you when it's ready to ship.
Hilarious, I woke up today to a tracking number but I just realized they are sending my phones in two shipments. My first shipment out is for the Jet Black 7+ which I find funny...my second shipment which is for a gold 7 and MB 7+ has still not shipped but I have been charged for it so not sure what is going on here. o_O

IMEX1PCT

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2015
my rose gold 256gb exchange for my jet black 256gb 7 shipped today.

edd oct 5. ordered on friday.

lwaldrop

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
I ordered 9/9. EDD 10/5.
RG 128 7+
MB 128 7+
Got charged Saturday, 9/24. Got shipped text 9/25.
My VZW app updated with shipped as of 9/26 with tracking number.
Status says UPSGROUND1, but tracking number doesn't show anything on UPS tracking.

When should I expect it to have info and does UPSGROUND1 mean 1 business day? (shipping from same state)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.