Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I ordered the 128gb silver 7 plus on 9/14, shipdate 10/19. . .. no activity yet.

husband ordered 256gb silver 7 plus on 9/14, shipdate 10/12, order shipped on 9/24. . .

anyone else order the 128gb silver plus around the 14th?

------ I ordered a 128gb 7 plus on 9/15 & my ship date is 10/19 too, & no activity
I ordered the 9/15 too but my ship date is 11/23, wth
[doublepost=1474912533][/doublepost]
That's way too far off. It just now hit the beginning of October dates.
[doublepost=1474895421][/doublepost]How long does UPS typically take to update with shipping info? UPS My Choice is showing nothing at this point.
No, 11/23 here and nothing but processing

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I called Verizon to see about switching to the matte Black instead (7+ 128GB), the shipping estimate for that was 11/23, my Jet Black estimate is 11/16. The 256GB was showing 10/26 shipping estimate, so it would seem the 128GB size has overwhelming demand. Stuck with my Jet Black pre-order, not worth changing at this point. Seems like they are getting a lot of calls for people wanting to switch as the agent knew right away what I was calling about and pulled up the info without me even needing to ask.
I tried the same, I was going to switch to the 256 gb jb, told me that wasn't shipping till 11/16, I decided to wait as well only a week away from my ship date 11/23

troyh

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Yep, we're in the same boat. I was thinking because I have 3 phones in one order, {mb + 128, mb 128, gold 32} it's taking longer. Kind of crazy to see single phones just ordered already receiving them though. My SIL ordered hers (not a +) a week after I did and had it 6 days after. This is my first apple preorder experience so I don't know if that's normal.

Same here, first iPhone. I could kick myself though, because when I went in to order they had a 128GB MB there ready to go. I'm switching from Android though so I wanted time to put all my files on an external HD. Rep said the 128GB would be at my house by the end of the week (~9/23). Should have known he was guessing...

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
Verizon Jet Black 128gb 7+ original ship by date was 9/23 and then bumped to 10/12 and then dropped to 10/5. Original confirmation email link says 10/5 and then under my orders on my verizon has no info at all.
Mine did that right before it charged my account and shipped. They are fulfilling all sept and early October orders this week
, so you should get notified very soon.

seatton

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
Has anyone tried to walk in their store and see if they have any 7+ available? My phone ordered on apple.com was supposed to come in a couple weeks, but I had to cancel the order in order to get the 650 trade in with VZ. I placed my order with VZ store last week and now my phone (MB 128 7+) is supposed to arrive mid November :(

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Reactions: zmenchhofer

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
where did you get this info? what is considered an "early October" order?
I called and spoke with a verizon manger / rep for the entire east coast. He said the main reason for the backlog was apple gave preference to their customers first when their iPhone upgrade program didn't allow customers to preorder at midnight on the 9th. So basically anyone who ordered thru a carrier got stiffed. And it was just preorders from the US, they went live in more countries this year. So within the first couple mins of the preorder going live were the only people who got orders on or shortly after the 16th. Anything after roughly 15 mins had times that started jumping into late Sept early October. Those are the orders they are trying to fulfill now. Then they are going to start regular shipping times again and they said walk in purchases and regular color and size availability will start around October the 7th-8th. So for the people who have orders that are way off into late October or november it would just be easier for you to go ahead and get a phone from an apple store.

Reactions: delgadoj8

arftech99

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2015
MD, USA
Has anyone tried to walk in their store and see if they have any 7+ available? My phone ordered on apple.com was supposed to come in a couple weeks, but I had to cancel the order in order to get the 650 trade in with VZ. I placed my order with VZ store last week and now my phone (MB 128 7+) is supposed to arrive mid November :(

I stopped by a Verizon store this past Saturday to inquire about the availability of the 7 Plus JB and the rep quoted sometime in December they expect to get some.:eek: Surely, this can't be accurate can it?

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
I stopped by a Verizon store this past Saturday to inquire about the availability of the 7 Plus JB and the rep quoted sometime in December they expect to get some.:eek: Surely, this can't be accurate can it?
Apple said that the stock in stores will start becoming normal the first week or two of October. Don't order a phone via anyone, just wait until one becomes available in a local store. Trust me it'll be a lot easier than the headache of ordering and waiting months

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I've checked my Apple Store and it said November before anywould be in stock every store near me in Ohio were out

deeangelow

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
Anyone with an 11/16 ship date see any movement yet? I know some people have been getting lucky. Ordered on launch day around 7am PST and VZW site says "We received your order and it is in process." - iPhone 7+ JB 128GB

Reactions: seatton

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Anyone with an 11/16 ship date see any movement yet? I know some people have been getting lucky. Ordered on launch day around 7am PST and VZW site says "We received your order and it is in process." - iPhone 7+ JB 128GB
11/23 still processing, we have a November thread, no movement for anyone as of yet

Juanybravo

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Someone posted this earlier for those worried about not being home when fedex shows

Attachments

• FedEx Shipment Release Authorization (Apple Pre-Sign) - iPhone 4S.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,457
Reactions: nikster0029

Ron_Burgandy

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
I've checked my Apple Store and it said November before anywould be in stock every store near me in Ohio were out
You need to go on istocknow.com and check store availability each night after midnight then go to the apple reserve page and get the size and color you want reserved.

http://imgur.com/j4fNpXh

I just took that screen shot of all the iPhones available with istock's page

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.