Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayers33

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Same thing here, still no shipping details...

I was just coming on here to ask the same question. I got a tracking number for ups ground this morning but all day it says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.". Glad I'm not the only one but I wonder what's going on?

128 JB Ordered 9/9 @ 3:15am. Orig ship date 10/5, now it's supposed to be today

Reactions: kstclaire

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
I was just coming on here to ask the same question. I got a tracking number for ups ground this morning but all day it says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.". Glad I'm not the only one but I wonder what's going on?

128 JB Ordered 9/9 @ 3:15am. Orig ship date 10/5, now it's supposed to be today
I'm in the same boat, Verizon says the ship date was 9/24, but the my orders page says 9/26. Best guess is tracking will show up at some point tonight, with delivery scheduled for Wednesday (for me anyway with UPSGROUND2).

Reactions: Olivia23

jayers33

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
I'm in the same boat, Verizon says the ship date was 9/24, but the my orders page says 9/26. Best guess is tracking will show up at some point tonight, with delivery scheduled for Wednesday (for me anyway with UPSGROUND2).

Yeah, I think you're probably right. I'm on upsground2 as well. I guess I'll just keep manically refreshing until then. :D

Reactions: Olivia23

chubbieone

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2014
Buffalo, NY
So I was charged Thursday of last week. Verizon order status page shows a ship date of 9/22, UPS tracking shows Label Created 9/23. Been stuck on "Order Processed Ready for UPS since Saturday Morning. I signed up for UPS MyChoice and it gives an "Estimated" Delivery of 9/27. Still stuck on processed though and sitting 6 hours away.

Seriously Verizon?

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Just got more tracking info from UPS. How many days does it take from shipment date to deliver if its from UPS Ground 1? Shipped today so Im hoping to get it tomorrow

chenry22

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
My phone should be here tomorrow! I have a quick question. My previous phone was acting up. If I restore the new phone from a backup could it cause it to have problems as well? I definitely don't want my new phone to have issues. Any ideas or advice??

chubbieone

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Just got more tracking info from UPS. How many days does it take from shipment date to deliver if its from UPS Ground 1? Shipped today so Im hoping to get it tomorrow

Does the tracking number show a departure scan? If there's no scans on UPS'a side, it's likely your phone is still waiting to be picked up from somewhere.

From what I can tell, Verizon says "shipped" when the shipping label is created, not when it actually leaves their hands.

Juanybravo

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Does the tracking number show a departure scan? If there's no scans on UPS'a side, it's likely your phone is still waiting to be picked up from somewhere.

From what I can tell, Verizon says "shipped" when the shipping label is created, not when it actually leaves their hands.
Thats most likely the case. Really hoping they go out tonight.

npenelope

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2016
d801499ddecd7b9506a2c54484d9d1a8.jpg
3112228f9783b5ca11b1c305702d1613.jpg
the wait is FINALLY over!! So excited to have my phone!!! Can't wait to play with it!!! good luck to everyone!! I hope you guys get your phones soon!!

williambelknap

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
So I ordered on 9/23 Jet Black 7 128gb, because I originally ordered the jet black but had a delivery of 10/16, so I cancelled it and got it in store, the matte black, but cracked the screen 2 days later so I called Verizon and apparently since it was only 2 hairline scratches they would let me return it, so I ordered again but jet black this time and the lady told me I could apply for a jump the line order so she did it and it was processed and my phone is coming tomorrow

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
So I ordered on 9/23 Jet Black 7 128gb, because I originally ordered the jet black but had a delivery of 10/16, so I cancelled it and got it in store, the matte black, but cracked the screen 2 days later so I called Verizon and apparently since it was only 2 hairline scratches they would let me return it, so I ordered again but jet black this time and the lady told me I could apply for a jump the line order so she did it and it was processed and my phone is coming tomorrow
How are you all jumping the line, I orderedon the 15th, why don't they go first come first serve, I'm about ready to just cancel my order, this is insane, people order after me, get their phone before me

Reactions: miss.manson

raq0915

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016

It shipped

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Yep. Ordered a 7 JB 128 on 9.9 and still processing. Getting pissed.
I agree it's getting out of hand especially ones who cancel because of impatience reorder and get bumped up the line. I had issues as well my order didn't go through until the 13th should've been the 10th.

If I were you I'd do what everyone else is doing harass Verizon CS and ask for a jump in the line. Just have a good excuse ready. I'd like to request a jump in line too but another hour on hold with Verizon sounds awful

Reactions: scwinsett

williambelknap

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
I agree it's getting out of hand especially ones who cancel because of impatience reorder and get bumped up the line. I had issues as well my order didn't go through until the 13th should've been the 10th.

If I were you I'd do what everyone else is doing harass Verizon CS and ask for a jump in the line. Just have a good excuse ready. I'd like to request a jump in line too but another hour on hold with Verizon sounds awful
I didnt harass anybody lmao, I was completely fine with my 10/26 delivery but she insisted on giving me a jump the line I didn't even know it existed

willydimes

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2014
7 plus JB that was supposed to ship 9/23 and then was told november and then back to Oct 5.

I got charged 9/24 at about 8pm and shipped info early 9/25. Still no updates on UPS tracking but things are looking up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.