Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Am I the only 10/05 pending to be shipped:(?

256 7+ Jet Black
I'm in the same boat except I got te 128.
[doublepost=1474991400][/doublepost]I was hoping that we would be able to get our phones this week but if no movement happens by today it looks like we might have to wait till 10/5.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Got my 128 7+ yesterday Matte Black. Ordered ~ 8am CST on 9/9 with a ship date of 9/28. Got it on 9/26.

Overall the phone is nice, but definitely experiencing where LTE drops to 3G and doesn't go back to LTE. I have a 6 (work phone) that has no problem locking on to LTE. Hopefully a software update can fix this.
My 6 drops to 3G fairly often in certain neighborhoods but generally pops back into LTE on its own. there are some times that I have to restart the phone to get it to move. It sure makes you appreciate LTE!
[doublepost=1474991790][/doublepost]
I had a friend with a 7+ with the same issue his "roaming" was turned off. . . turned it on an it fixed the issue
This option really sucks out the battery life.

nhgrumpy

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2014
NH
Still no charge on my CC and Verizon website still says ship date 9/28 order processing. Hope to see the phones soon.

bfg110

macrumors member
May 29, 2006
I just got notice there was a ups delivery accident that will result in delayed and rescheduled delivery. I just can't with this launch

Reactions: danger3hren

arftech99

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2015
MD, USA
9/9/16 @ 3:30 AM
I7+ JET BLACK 256 GB

My pre-order was placed on 9/9 at 11:30 AM and it's the same configuration as your order. To my surprise my card was charged on yesterday and got a tracking number late last night. The original ship date was 10/26.

You will probably get charged today. :)

Zach_Morris

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
My pre-order was placed on 9/9 at 11:30 AM and it's the same configuration as your order. To my surprise my card was charged on yesterday and got a tracking number late last night. The original ship date was 10/26.

You will probably get charged today. :)

sorry i didn't i mention. i got the 7+ and i purchased 9.22, orginal date was 11/2 checked the other day and it moved to 11/16

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
I ordered on 9/9 and I'm still waiting for movement (10/12 EDD). I said it to my wife last week, but at this point I am starting to lose the excitement... by the time I get it it will be so far removed from the launch excitement I won't care. It will just be the same old phone at that point. I probably should have put off the new iOS so that was something new at least. Yes it will be snappier, but it's just a phone. Blahhhhhh.

AllHart

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Rochester, NY
sorry i didn't i mention. i got the 7+ and i purchased 9.22, orginal date was 11/2 checked the other day and it moved to 11/16

Ok, so you and I have similar details to our order. I ordered 9/22, 7+ Gold 128 , my sister ordered the 7+ RG 128. My ship date has been 11/9 from the beginning and hers has been 11/16 from the beginning.

Madams

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
For those of you with UPS issues. My tracking wasn't on my My Choice app because info from Verizon wasn't uploaded. I had the destination post since 4:52am. I left a note on the door to leave my package. It worked and my package was delivered. On the downside.. I'm at work for 3 more hours and can't play with my phone!!

beaver82

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2008
For those of you with UPS issues. My tracking wasn't on my My Choice app because info from Verizon wasn't uploaded. I had the destination post since 4:52am. I left a note on the door to leave my package. It worked and my package was delivered. On the downside.. I'm at work for 3 more hours and can't play with my phone!!
i am in the same boat. my UPS tracking info is jacked, but it says destination scan at 4:23am. hope i get it today!!!

EnVyCaLiBeR

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2012
Cases came in the mail today. Just need my phones! lol

Customer service rep issued a $45 dollar credit on my bill when I mentioned the phones even though I was calling for something else. Appreciate that.

Madams

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
i am in the same boat. my UPS tracking info is jacked, but it says destination scan at 4:23am. hope i get it today!!!
Earlier today I entered Live Chat with UPS. I was told an early destination is as good as its out for delivery. At the time I was skeptical, but it was correct. Good luck!

ArmorDan

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2008
I ordered through Apple (7+ MB 128GB) and ship date showed Oct 11th. I kept on checking Apple's App and could see I7+'s become available for sale during the day. I ended up canceling my online order and was able to reserve a phone last night at 9:30pm. Just got back from the Apple store with my brand new phone.

I hope everyone else gets their phones quickly as well.

npk32

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
JB 7+ 128 confirmation email rec'd 9/9 at 3:14 AM EST - my original ship date was 9/23 and my credit card was charged tonight. The pre-order site has changed to "sent to the warehouse for shipment."

Rec'd my phone this morning, hopefully everyone gets their's soon.

Reactions: Angel010485

marc55

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2011
We got our iPhone 7 Plus's yesterday.

We're doing the $650 trade in deal, so what has to be returned in the box they sent? Only the phone without the Sim? No charger?cord?

Thank you,.....M

Reactions: arftech99

KNBrooks

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Newbie here! Ordered 9/16 with a ship date of 10/26 Ordered 7+ RG 128GB. This is the first time that I have not ordered on launch day and planned on waiting in line to get my new phone. Jokes on me I guess :/ So now I **impatiently** wait with the rest of you :)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.