Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
So somehow the address is incorrect. It didn't have my apartment number. Why not just deliver to the office? Now I have to wait again. Smh. And I entered it correctly during the preorder.
[doublepost=1475020117][/doublepost]WHY IS FEDEX SENDING MY PACKAGE BACK??????? PISSED.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
So somehow the address is incorrect. It didn't have my apartment number. Why not just deliver to the office? Now I have to wait again. Smh. And I entered it correctly during the preorder.
[doublepost=1475020117][/doublepost]WHY IS FEDEX SENDING MY PACKAGE BACK??????? PISSED.

They put my home address instead of my work address like I typed in my order. Changing it on MyChoice to have it delivered to UPS store by my work

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Still no movement. Still says processing :( nothing nada zilch. 7 128 plus JB 9/9 3:19 am est EDD 10/26. I'm so bummed. Feels like everyone has their phone or CC charge but me wahhhhhh

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Still no movement. Still says processing :( nothing nada zilch. 7 128 plus JB 9/9 3:19 am est EDD 10/26. I'm so bummed. Feels like everyone has their phone or CC charge but me wahhhhhh
That was my excact order and time my Edd was 10/26 but they changed it to 10/5 I'm surprised they didn't change yours
[doublepost=1475025900][/doublepost]Why ar
They are telling me they are canceling my order and it's nothing i can do. For something I didn't do.
Why are try canceling it what happend?

dan.amdg

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
I was late to the game and ordered my MB 7+ 128g on 9/16. I had an EDD of 10/26 so i was pretty disappointed. Saw on istock that there was a MB 7+ 128g at the apple store by me, so i reserved it and just picked it up. Walked over to Verizon to drop off my iPhone 6 and got the $650 credit. Thanks apple :)

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
They said I didn't add my address apartment number. Sent it back. However, before it was sent back the apt number was magically added.

VZW says I can jump the line. I have been on the phone for 3 hours now, total. No one cares.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
We got our iPhone 7 Plus's yesterday.

We're doing the $650 trade in deal, so what has to be returned in the box they sent? Only the phone without the Sim? No charger?cord?

Thank you,.....M

It says that you agree to retain all accessories, blah blah blah.

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Nightmare with Verizon today. My MB 7+ 32GB Verizon preorder hadn't shipped yet. I ordered the 13th and had a delivery date of October 12th. Well today I noticed my card number on the preorder site was wrong I gave that card number then told her immediately after to use the one I gave her next.

I went to the preorder.verizonwireless.com site and logged in it gave me the option to change CC info. I tried multiple times to change the info but it would give an error or load to a blank page

I ended up calling in explaining my situation to the rep who informed me they can't change the info without starting over. The rep reassured me that I would get a jump line request since my original ship date was October 12th. Well the rep cancelled my order then hung up on me.

I called back got bounced around a thousand times then finally I was transferred to a manager and she replaced my order for me and reassured me I have a jump in line request.

Overall very frustrating. My new ship date for my MB7+ 32GB is now November 16th!

When they request a jump in the line does it change your expected ship date or does it stay the same and just ship early?

Thanks I'm very upset at the whole situation especially the CC error I know I should've noticed when checking it a thousand times but honesty I use both these cards everyday but not used to seeing the last 4 digits as reference.

When we did the original order too I had told her I made a mistake and wanted to use my chase freedom card instead of my bank card. I gave and confirmed the numbers to her I can't believe she still processed it with the other card.

Very frustrated and both orders now show in my Verizon as processing even though I got an email confirming the cancellation of the first order. I'm sure it's cancelled though. I just seriously hope I can get my place back for October 12th otherwise it's an entire month to wait. /end 2nd sad rant

bnw410

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016
Ordered 128 gb 7 plus gold on 9/15. Ship date is 10/19. Got a email today saying the order will be held for 7 days until I pay the account balance So I am going to do that asap I just hope The order being on hold doesn't push the ship date back

Zmbinski

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I was late to the game and ordered my MB 7+ 128g on 9/16. I had an EDD of 10/26 so i was pretty disappointed. Saw on istock that there was a MB 7+ 128g at the apple store by me, so i reserved it and just picked it up. Walked over to Verizon to drop off my iPhone 6 and got the $650 credit. Thanks apple :)
That's what I was worried about if I bought it from an apple store.. So I pre-ordered the 7 Plus with a delivery of 10/12, and they sent me a return box for my 6s. If I see a 7 Plus available at the apple store I can pick it up and I will still be able to get the $650 credit? And I can trade it in right at a verizon store?

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
That was my excact order and time my Edd was 10/26 but they changed it to 10/5 I'm surprised they didn't change yours
[doublepost=1475025900][/doublepost]Why ar

Why are try canceling it what happend?
I'm soooooo jealous. I'm totally pouting... I feel like my order has been lost/forgotten/canceled ugh

mr_slaw

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Idaho
I ordered 5 phones on 9/9 with confirmation at 2:23 MT. DD of 10/5. I should have submitted separate orders, I am sure the JB phones have been holding my order.

128 7+ RG
32 7 RG
128 7 MB
2X 128 7 JB

CC just charged.

Reactions: arftech99

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
^^^^^SAME THING BUT A SHIPPING ERROR. GOT HUNG UP ON. PISSED.
I'm sorry you're having trouble but try not typing in caps it seems like you're shouting at everyone. I'm sure that's not your intention.

I agree this preorder process is very screwed up now I feel like my order is never going to ship now that I had to replace my order and have a November ship date they did say I could jump the line but I don't really know exactly how that's going to work. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
got my iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB today noon time Fedex

Attachments

• IMG_2671.JPG
    IMG_2671.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
Reactions: arftech99

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
I'm sorry you're having trouble but try not typing in caps it seems like you're shouting at everyone. I'm sure that's not your intention.

I agree this preorder process is very screwed up now I feel like my order is never going to ship now that I had to replace my order and have a November ship date they did say I could jump the line but I don't really know exactly how that's going to work. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else

Sorry, but you would be upset if you had to wait 3 hours to be told your order is canceled and they (Fedex are going to try to fix it) and VZW hung up on you.

delgadoj8

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
I pre ordered 128g black matte, via Verizon site on 9/19; since I was out of the country on vacation and missed pre-order. Ship date was 11/9. Knowing my impatience, I kept on checking the Apple reserve site and got lucky yesterday. I found a 256g black matte Verizon at a suburban Chicago Apple Store. I rushed to the store ,canceled my Verizon order, and got my phone!! Moral of the story, continue checking the Apple reserve site every day multiple times a day. I found mine at 6 PM in the evening! Good luck to all that are still waiting.

beyhive19

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Hi everyone! I've been lurking this page for a while and finally decided to post.

I preordered the 128 JB 7 through Verizon on 9/9 around 10:00AM EST and received a confirmation e-mail at 10:28AM EST. My ship date has always been 10/05. I started to lose hope that I would receive my phone early since I ordered so late after preorders went live. But to my surprise my credit card was just charged and my phone is expected to ship tonight. I live in New York and am hoping that UPS is the shipper since they deliver in the evening and I'm usually home by then.

I will keep you all updated and let you know of any changes!

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Nightmare with Verizon today. My MB 7+ 32GB Verizon preorder hadn't shipped yet. I ordered the 13th and had a delivery date of October 12th. Well today I noticed my card number on the preorder site was wrong I gave that card number then told her immediately after to use the one I gave her next.

I went to the preorder.verizonwireless.com site and logged in it gave me the option to change CC info. I tried multiple times to change the info but it would give an error or load to a blank page

I ended up calling in explaining my situation to the rep who informed me they can't change the info without starting over. The rep reassured me that I would get a jump line request since my original ship date was October 12th. Well the rep cancelled my order then hung up on me.

I called back got bounced around a thousand times then finally I was transferred to a manager and she replaced my order for me and reassured me I have a jump in line request.

Overall very frustrating. My new ship date for my MB7+ 32GB is now November 16th!

When they request a jump in the line does it change your expected ship date or does it stay the same and just ship early?

Thanks I'm very upset at the whole situation especially the CC error I know I should've noticed when checking it a thousand times but honesty I use both these cards everyday but not used to seeing the last 4 digits as reference.

When we did the original order too I had told her I made a mistake and wanted to use my chase freedom card instead of my bank card. I gave and confirmed the numbers to her I can't believe she still processed it with the other card.

Very frustrated and both orders now show in my Verizon as processing even though I got an email confirming the cancellation of the first order. I'm sure it's cancelled though. I just seriously hope I can get my place back for October 12th otherwise it's an entire month to wait. /end 2nd sad rant
I wold call Verizon and very nicely explain you tried to correct the incorrect cc# and your order was "accidentally" canceled by the rep that was helping you and then you were disconnected. Then tell them what you want: I want my original order reinstated with the delivery date of 10/12 or earlier. If they say they can't do that, ask them "what can you do to help me correct this?" If they say they can't help, ask if you can speak to their manager.
I can tell you from years of customer service experience that the nicer you are the more someone will want to help you, if you are "pissed" and let that show they will not lift a finger, they will only do the bare minimum.
If by some weird sense they didn't actually cancel the order, leave the payment info alone, many people have reported that when the charge wouldn't go through on their card that Verizon allowed them to correct the mistake without canceling their order.

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
If correctly applied the jump in line pass does work. It will ship out almost immediately. BTW my JB 128 is due tomorrow. Finally

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.