Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

backfire103

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
I ordered a 7+ MB 128gb on 9/26 and estimated ship date is 11/23...I'm sure I won't see any movement for a while but I figure there are some others in the same boat as me and we can impatiently wait together o_O
I'm in the same boat. I'm switching 2 lines from sprint, one of which has a contract thats not up until November, so I'm not in a huge hurry but it would be cool to have our new phones. Worst part is because they're a new account I had to order them through VZW.
Oh well.

toddlermn

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
Ordered: 9/16 EDD 10/26
7+ Black 128gb

Question for you all:
I'm replacing a 6s so the only charge that my order receipt shows is the $20 upgrade fee.
Is that what you all are seeing when your "card is charged"

Also my ship date disappeared from the website on my mac. But still shows on the mobile safari site.
Does that mean anything?

I called 611, and the automatic voice thing said "Pending Shipment" but still repeated the 10/26 EDD.

I'm not seeing anything on my bank. But they probably authorized it previously when I ordered?

Good luck all!

Last edited:

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Expected ship date 10/5. I think they are going to make me wait until 10/5. Do you think if I called and told them my birthday is 10/6 they might ship earlier??

Reactions: jwalltheapple

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I apologize... I'm sure this has been asked 100 times... my card was charged last night and I still don't have a tracking # ...how long does it usually take?? I ordered 128 plus JB 3 am est on 9/9 EDD 10/26... so there's hope of more people beginning to ship. It has been the longest 3 weeks ever
If your card is charged then you are in shipping mode. I've heard on this site people reporting up to 24 hours before they get tracking info. You can go to UPS and FedEx website and search using your phone number, it will pop up there eventually!

Djackpot

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
I'm in the same boat. I'm switching 2 lines from sprint, one of which has a contract thats not up until November, so I'm not in a huge hurry but it would be cool to have our new phones. Worst part is because they're a new account I had to order them through VZW.
Oh well.

Same as you guys. ordered 4 iPhone 7's on 9/20
1 - 7 64 Gold (shipped immediately)
1 - 7+ MB 64 32
1 - 7+ GLD 128
1 - 7+ MB 256

All the plus phones say 10/2

stanswx

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2008
Champaign, IL
Ordered: 9/16 EDD 10/26
7+ Black 128gb

Question for you all:
I'm replacing a 6s so the only charge that my order receipt shows is the $20 upgrade fee.
Is that what you all are seeing when your "card is charged"

Also my ship date disappeared from the website on my mac. But still shows on the mobile safari site.
Does that mean anything?

I called 611, and the automatic voice thing said "Pending Shipment" but still repeated the 10/26 EDD.

I'm not seeing anything on my bank. But they probably authorized it previously when I ordered?

Good luck all!
I also ordered a 7+ MB 128gb on 9/16 with a ship date of 10/26. No charges yet for me, no changes on the website. I was told by the Verizon chat rep during my order that it would just be the $20 upgrade fee plus tax. I am trading in an iPhone 6+ to get the $650 credit which I'm hoping is still valid by the time us October folks get our phones. (already have the return box). The chat person also told me that since I ordered within the promo period (I think it ends today), that I would be good regardless when it actually ships.

Reactions: toddlermn

IP7Plus

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2016
This may be a dumb question, but why not just go in to an Apple store and buy the phones instead of wait so long for shipping???

IP7Plus

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2016
anyone order from a apple store... and if so... was it easy?

I looked online, saw they are available, went and picked them up. Pretty easy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 113
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 108

Zach_Morris

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
I looked online, saw they are available, went and picked them up. Pretty easy.

yeah i saw that to, i tried to order on line and but checking out they wanted a credit card do you have to use a credit card in the store i am using the device payment plan option

IP7Plus

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2016
yeah i saw that to, i tried to order on line and but checking out they wanted a credit card do you have to use a credit card in the store i am using the device payment plan option

Yes, you have to purchase online. The only other thing you can do if you want to pay cash is, see it online for pickup and make a mad dash to the store and hopefully get there before someone online buys it or someone already in the store.

Zach_Morris

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Yes, you have to purchase online. The only other thing you can do if you want to pay cash is, see it online for pickup and make a mad dash to the store and hopefully get there before someone online buys it or someone already in the store.

i have a appointment at 5:30 to go and talk with them to get the phone instore so i will see what they say

randy.massoglia

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
I ordered a iPhone 7 Black 128 GB and it arrived on 09/16. Discovered the last coupl of days that it is defective and I'm inside the 14 day window. Changed my mind and told the rep to order a 7plus in Black and 128GB. Shipping 11/30. At least this defective 7 is in working order and they are letting me use it until then. But still, 11/30??

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
10/19 ers! Keep your collective chins up -- mine has just shipped via UPS Ground! 256 Gold 7 Plus!
Congrats! Thats great news. :)

Seeing as I ordered two phones together, both different, i'm expecting to wait every single day until 10/19, unfortunately.

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia
Cancelled my 128. 256 ordered, so let's see how this goes. I don't need the extra space, but I'm an impatient American and I've already waited this long.
I'm seriously thinking about doing the same thing. How does that work with the trade in promotion that Verizon has going on? Or are you not doing the promotion?

KNBrooks

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Cancelled my 128. 256 ordered, so let's see how this goes. I don't need the extra space, but I'm an impatient American and I've already waited this long.
I'm about to do the same thing! I will be following this thread to see how fast yours ships :D

devinthomas

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2013
I'm seriously thinking about doing the same thing. How does that work with the trade in promotion that Verizon has going on? Or are you not doing the promotion?
Today is the last day to do the promotion, so if you don't order by today you lose that opportunity.

RogueWoman

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Some of these replies got me thinking...has anyone gotten a multiple order early? My order that had a single 7 on it (with a galaxy as well) came in 3 weeks ahead of schedule, but my other order with three 7s on it has yet to ship. Is it simply less likely that bigger orders will ship sooner?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.