Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

M_scott

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Some of these replies got me thinking...has anyone gotten a multiple order early? My order that had a single 7 on it (with a galaxy as well) came in 3 weeks ahead of schedule, but my other order with three 7s on it has yet to ship. Is it simply less likely that bigger orders will ship sooner?
I have been wondering the same thing.
Ordered 9/12
1 mb 128
1 gold 32
1 mb + 128

Esd 10/12
Still processing

Jmdsportsfreak

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2015
Congrats! Thats great news. :)

Seeing as I ordered two phones together, both different, i'm expecting to wait every single day until 10/19, unfortunately.
Not necessarily. We ordered on 9/19. My husband got his MB 7 128 Gb today (was expected to ship 9/28 & Actually shipped 9/28). MY Silver 7+ 256 Gb arrives Monday (expected to ship 10/19/16 & actually shipped 9/28). Your phones could ship separately.

Reactions: Moore94

Jagroop12345

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2016
I ordered an Iphone 7plus 32gb gold from Verizon on the phone, expected ship date was Oct.12 but I just received a text saying it's been received (13 days later) and upon further tracking on there website it says on its way to warehouse for shipment, expected ship date 9/30(today)!
[doublepost=1475283821][/doublepost]
Not necessarily. We ordered on 9/19. My husband got his MB 7 128 Gb today (was expected to ship 9/28 & Actually shipped 9/28). MY Silver 7+ 256 Gb arrives Monday (expected to ship 10/19/16 & actually shipped 9/28). Your phones could ship separately.
Same mine was supposed to ship October 12 but shipped 9/30

RogueWoman

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Sounds like the rep put yours on separate orders. Mine are all on the same order with a single ship date. None ship til the last one arrives, otherwise the iPhone SE on that order would've shipped the day I ordered it.

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Update my phone shipped today JB+ 128 edd 10/5 expected delivery. Address is incorrect after I called Verizon on 9/10 to fix it they assured me they did. Called verizon they sent it to fedex to get it corrected.called fedex to make sure they did receive the update from Verizon and they did say they received a new address thank god!!

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I just this moment got the text message that my order has been received and I'll receive a message with tracking info when it ships! Wooooot!!!

The details: Ordered a Jet Black 7+ 128 on 9/9 at approx 1:30am mountain time. Original ship date 10/26, that date was moved up last Saturday when Verizon did maintenance on their site to 10/5. Now sent to warehouse on 9/30. Maybe Tuesday delivery?

Card charged $80.96 which is tax and the $20 upgrade fee.
[doublepost=1475289939][/doublepost]
It was sent for shipping today. :)

Last edited:

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia
I just this moment got the text message that my order has been received and I'll receive a message with tracking info when it ships! Wooooot!!!

The details: Ordered a Jet Black 7+ 128 on 9/9 at approx 1:30am mountain time. Original ship date 10/26, that date was moved up last Saturday when Verizon did maintenance on their site to 10/5. Now sent to warehouse on 9/30. Maybe Tuesday delivery?

Awesome! Enjoy

Reactions: kstclaire

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015

Congrats!mine shipped today and I have it for deliever by 10/4

Reactions: kstclaire

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Nothing on my end. Was assured I was moved to the front of the line and I see movements on 10/12 delivery dates and I still have no CC charge 7+ MB 32GB

SassyNyx

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2016
Some of these replies got me thinking...has anyone gotten a multiple order early? My order that had a single 7 on it (with a galaxy as well) came in 3 weeks ahead of schedule, but my other order with three 7s on it has yet to ship. Is it simply less likely that bigger orders will ship sooner?
My order has a 128+ RG and a 128 JB.

Probably something to that. Even if my RG plus is available it probably wont show up until both are ready to ship.
[doublepost=1475302172][/doublepost]
I'll cross my fingers! Good to know they can ship separately. I'm not actually in a rush for mine. I have ordered a loopy case for mine, and its not due in until 10/5.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
Anyone in California get charged TWO taxes? One for CA local sales tax and one for CA state sales tax. I just saw on my receipt that came with my phone. I love how this was listed no where else on my confirmation email.

This whole time I have been trying to see what I even paid for since Verizons confirmation email is a mix of Upgrade fees and device payment amounts and then at the bottom is what is due.

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
I ordered 9/12
silver 7 128gb
MB 7 plus 128gb
the 7 silver arrived on release date
the 7 plus is stuck in limbo 10-13 ship
I looked at all the colors and went with the MB due to it's shipping date was the earliest out of all I wanted (silver , gold , MB) all other dates when I ordered were out one to two weeks more.

My brother ordered his 4 hours after, 2 gold 7 pluses 128gb and one silver 7 plus 128gb, his ship date was end of october on all!!!! He received the two gold 7 pluses 3 days ago, verizon sucks!!!! I certainly hope they speed up their data as in all my areas I go verizon has the SLOWEST data compared to t-mobile and ATT.

I sent one iPhone in for trade the day after I received the 7 and still nothing at all on that.

Wick12

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2011
I ordered 7+ MB 128 on 9/19 with 11/9 expected delivery....hoping it comes much sooner but the 128 7+ doesn't seem to be moving as fast as some other models!

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
Anyone else have a 10/5 ESD that has had no change in order status? I preordered a JB 128 7+ on 9/9, order confirmation about 2:45 am, estimated ship date is 10/5. I'm seeing some others who have been charged, received texts, or had their orders shipped for this configuration ordered early on 9/9. So am I the only one with a 10/5 ESD who has seen no movement or change in their order status? Hey Verizon, 10/5 is only 4 days away!

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Anyone in California get charged TWO taxes? One for CA local sales tax and one for CA state sales tax. I just saw on my receipt that came with my phone. I love how this was listed no where else on my confirmation email.

This whole time I have been trying to see what I even paid for since Verizons confirmation email is a mix of Upgrade fees and device payment amounts and then at the bottom is what is due.
That's double taxation. I would call Verizon and ask them to pick one.
[doublepost=1475334155][/doublepost]
Anyone else have a 10/5 ESD that has had no change in order status? I preordered a JB 128 7+ on 9/9, order confirmation about 2:45 am, estimated ship date is 10/5. I'm seeing some others who have been charged, received texts, or had their orders shipped for this configuration ordered early on 9/9. So am I the only one with a 10/5 ESD who has seen no movement or change in their order status? Hey Verizon, 10/5 is only 4 days away!
You can't really go by the change in order status, that won't be updated until they have the tracking number from the carrier they use. I had a simultaneous text message and charge to my card. The text message alerted me that my order had been sent for shipping and so I checked my bank account and sure enough, it was charged. I think you had to choose to be texted when you placed the order, it was so freaking late here I don't remember all the details of pre-order night. Watch the account for the card you used to order, they cannot charge you until they are shipping.
[doublepost=1475334304][/doublepost]
I ordered 7+ MB 128 on 9/19 with 11/9 expected delivery....hoping it comes much sooner but the 128 7+ doesn't seem to be moving as fast as some other models!
I think you will find that the order date gets pushed up dramatically and you'll see it before the end of October. Just watching all the orders here it seems very few have shipped on the noted date. Hang in there! Mine went from 10/26 to 10/5.
[doublepost=1475334801][/doublepost]
Nothing on my end. Was assured I was moved to the front of the line and I see movements on 10/12 delivery dates and I still have no CC charge 7+ MB 32GB
I really don't think it means you will be put in the very front. From watching the posts about "front of the line" it seems to mean you will be put in with the next batch.
This is how I picture it: Apple sends a bunch of phones and they are all marked for particular customers as per pre-order and even after pre-order. When the phones arrive at Verizon they are assigned to the person that purchased it, those that canceled get tossed into a pile (figuratively speaking) and then the people on the wait list, including front of the line people, get those. It's my opinion, no one has confirmed this, that you go in the front of the people on the wait list for that shipment.
The reason I think it works this way is because Verizon can't order individual phones from Apple, they probably have to order in batch sizes and those are determined by the amount of Verizon customers that have phones and are likely to upgrade. It's all a numbers game and you are holding one small number. There's no way customer service reps would have this information, if they did they would be able to wreak havoc with the ordering process. I'm sure it's only the purchasing and shipping departments that know what's coming in and those people do not have contact with customers.
Years ago when I worked in retail and Playstations, Tickle Me Elmos, and such were in hot demand with limited quantities, that was how the process worked.

NiGhTLiFe_Scooby

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2016

If it helps
Original preorder 9/9 4am est
iPhone 7 + 128gb JB
Original deliver by date 10/05
Original ship date 11/02
All dates changes to 10/05 this week.

But since then no charges or anything new. At least it's only a few days away lol.

just_phlex_in

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2016
  • Just called Verizon at 10:00 EDT. Told the rep I've had friends get their 7 Plus JB 128 before me which I ordered 9/9 at 3:52am EDT (late from my account getting locked from not knowing that damn account password) and they ordered on the 9/10. I told him they claimed to have called to harass Verizon about their Nov 2nd ship date and they got pushed to 10/2. Mine is set for 10/5 but I haven't been charged yet and was confused which is why i decided to call now. He was cool, he tried to tweak some things in shipping but was unable to. BUT I did get $30 off my next bill for having to wait this long. so I'l take that. he said I should be charged monday and that the charges aren't always exact with time before shipping. So, one more week with my 6... (At least I'm still jailbroken with my unlimited data lol)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.