Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
I just got my tracking phone will be delivered Monday!
Yay!!! I hope I get mine tomorrow.
[doublepost=1477629475][/doublepost]
My Silver 128gb 7+ was finally delivered yesterday. Ordered on 9/17. My storm gray case will be here today :cool::apple:.
Nice!
Got these cases for my RG:
Totallee scarf
Spigen Crystal hybrid.

https://www.totalleecase.com/products/thin-iphone-case

http://www.spigen.com/collections/i...-plus-case-crystal-hybrid?variant=22306045249

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Canceled my 128gb and ordered a matte black, 256gb, 7 plus, edd 11/11

Last edited:

Bishyaler

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2016
On 9/29 I ordered two 128GB phones, a silver 7+ and RG 7. Looks like the 7 won't ship because the 7+ isn't in stock. Dumb. EDD 11/23.

Vic-Tori

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2016
Dude...

I'm so tired of everything associated with this phone requiring Hunger Games-esque strategies...

JUST before I upgraded to the 7Plus, I changed my data plan to the new "L" because I was promised 2 GB's of additional promo data, so I'd be sitting pretty at 10 GB's a month for the price of 8 GB's. I like saving money. I like extra data. So, pretty cool, right?

Well, my device got shipped to Bumphuuc somehow, which is odd because Verizon NEVER has an issue getting my bill to me. But I digress...

Said device gets shipped back to sender, I call to whine and cry, they offer assistance ONLY once the device is returned to their hands.

They receive the device, contact me, waive the upgrade fee, have me repurchase the device, give me overnight shipping and tell me I'm handsome.

Most excellent, right?

Right!

Only now, something got lost between Telepod 1 and Telepod 2... that something being my 2 gig's of promo data! Poof!
There is literally no trace of it! There is, however, "carry-over data". Huh? Who let THAT guy into the party?!

So, can ANYBODY please just tell me, in the simplest way possible, what happened to my promo data?

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
I received my two phones today!
Wow! That's fast! I'm still waiting I'm in Cali...
[doublepost=1477744077][/doublepost]
Dude...

I'm so tired of everything associated with this phone requiring Hunger Games-esque strategies...

JUST before I upgraded to the 7Plus, I changed my data plan to the new "L" because I was promised 2 GB's of additional promo data, so I'd be sitting pretty at 10 GB's a month for the price of 8 GB's. I like saving money. I like extra data. So, pretty cool, right?

Well, my device got shipped to Bumphuuc somehow, which is odd because Verizon NEVER has an issue getting my bill to me. But I digress...

Said device gets shipped back to sender, I call to whine and cry, they offer assistance ONLY once the device is returned to their hands.

They receive the device, contact me, waive the upgrade fee, have me repurchase the device, give me overnight shipping and tell me I'm handsome.

Most excellent, right?

Right!

Only now, something got lost between Telepod 1 and Telepod 2... that something being my 2 gig's of promo data! Poof!
There is literally no trace of it! There is, however, "carry-over data". Huh? Who let THAT guy into the party?!

So, can ANYBODY please just tell me, in the simplest way possible, what happened to my promo data?
They told me as soon as you activate the new phone your 2gig will kick in.

Jdnathan11

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2014
Me and my wife's phones are finally ready to be picked up. Had them shipped to Verizon store in Portland Oregon to save on the tax. We ordered them on 9/16 with edd of 11/09.
Didn't plan on upgrading our 6+'s but Verizon had to good of offer to pass up. My wife and I switched from att after being with them for 15 years or so. Att wouldn't match Verizon's offer so we switched. I hope Verizon's service is as good as att was.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
My wife's card was compromised also. But they told us the only thing we could do was cancel her order and place another order. This bumped her EDD from 10/12 to 11/9. Wish we had known they would send an email to change cards.
Verizon needs to get it together

Last edited:

riverwater

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2010
Me and my wife's phones are finally ready to be picked up. Had them shipped to Verizon store in Portland Oregon to save on the tax. We ordered them on 9/16 with edd of 11/09.
Didn't plan on upgrading our 6+'s but Verizon had to good of offer to pass up. My wife and I switched from att after being with them for 15 years or so. Att wouldn't match Verizon's offer so we switched. I hope Verizon's service is as good as att was.
Could you check your UPS tracking info, how much is the package weight? I ordered 4 phones together and ship to local Verizon store, get an email yesterday said one phone was shipped, check online order status, still list "We received your order and it is in process." call Verizon, but told all phones are still processed and EDD still 11/30/16. See tracking info on UPS this morning, the package is weight 2lbs. Just curious how many phones will in it.

Native3000

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Could you check your UPS tracking info, how much is the package weight? I ordered 4 phones together and ship to local Verizon store, get an email yesterday said one phone was shipped, check online order status, still list "We received your order and it is in process." call Verizon, but told all phones are still processed and EDD still 11/30/16. See tracking info on UPS this morning, the package is weight 2lbs. Just curious how many phones will in it.
1 phone weighs 2 lbs. so it sounds like you're getting one phone. I received mine last week and weight was 2lbs. I've seen a few other posts saying it as well. I don't remember on which thread. Could've been earlier on in this one.

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
I've been with Verizon for 20 years, love them. you won't be disappointed.
[doublepost=1477783055][/doublepost]
That's one 7+.

Tacheng

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2016
I didn't see an existing thread for the Verizon iPhone 7 pre-orders so this will be the official thread for posting order times, iPhone type, tracking, etc.

FedEx Shipment Release Form
You can use the below form to pre-sign for delivery of your new iPhone through FedEx.
**Note: This is not a guarantee and is at sole discretion of the FedEx driver.

FedEX Shipment Release Authorization Form

Pre-Order Status Pages:
https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/order/common/searchOrder.jsp
[doublepost=1477827647][/doublepost]Where can I find the confirmation #. The two # associated with my order apparently is not the confirmation #.

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
Are you trying to check on your order status? Easiest way is to call *611. When your order is ready to ship the status will say "pending shipment" and it will ask you if you want tracking number; IF your phone is already pick up by FEDEX. My phone is here sitting at FEDEX warehouse. Hope this helps.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
No. I ordered on 10/20 (edd 11/30) and just want to know the real order status.
Yeah *611 or click on the link in the email, enter your order number and last name
[doublepost=1477832483][/doublepost]
Are you trying to check on your order status? Easiest way is to call *611. When your order is ready to ship the status will say "pending shipment" and it will ask you if you want tracking number; IF your phone is already pick up by FEDEX. My phone is here sitting at FEDEX warehouse. Hope this helps.
Mine has always said pending shipment since I placed my order

Reactions: shimmydiva

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
Yeah *611 or click on the link in the email, enter your order number and last name
[doublepost=1477832483][/doublepost]
Mine has always said pending shipment since I placed my order
Mine was from "processing" to "pending shipment" for almost two weeks before I get tracking info. I would call to check if there's any problem with the order

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.