Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RamblinWreck

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2008
!
[doublepost=1477375719][/doublepost]Still no change on my order and it's been a month now. I tried to call CS but the wait was so long!

Is RG a popular color?

Must be pretty popular. I ordered a 7+ RG 128 and a 7+ MB 128 on 9/23. EDD - 11/16. I'm switching back to Verizon from AT&T so both of mine should ship together. It looks like the inventory on the MB is fine but the RG is holding up my order.

The most recent RG 128+ I saw ship in the thread had an order date of 9/18. Anyone have a RG 128+ ship that was ordered after that?

ohcartwright

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2015
Well, Verizon is pulling the bait and switch on me. Gave me $245 for my iPhone 6+ and now they're telling me that they gave me "market value" for the phone without any explanation of why. My phone had no damage or issues.

Uh oh. Was it supposed to be the original full price offer for the trade-in? Or is this a later promo? Kinda worried of that happening to me too... My phone is in really good condition- I better get the full amount.

OH also- I'm under a different account... but an update my 128gb Silver 7+. It shipped on Monday and will be here tomorrow!:cool:

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
Got a tracking number. It will be delivered tomorrow. Did not expect to receive the phone this fast.

I ordered it through the Verizon Store on October 21st, EDD 12/07. iPhone 7+ 128gb MB
So did I!
Must be pretty popular. I ordered a 7+ RG 128 and a 7+ MB 128 on 9/23. EDD - 11/16. I'm switching back to Verizon from AT&T so both of mine should ship together. It looks like the inventory on the MB is fine but the RG is holding up my order.

The most recent RG 128+ I saw ship in the thread had an order date of 9/18. Anyone have a RG 128+ ship that was ordered after that?
i ordered RG 7+ 128g on 9/23 as well with EDD 11/16. Still waiting.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
Uh oh. Was it supposed to be the original full price offer for the trade-in? Or is this a later promo? Kinda worried of that happening to me too... My phone is in really good condition- I better get the full amount.

OH also- I'm under a different account... but an update my 128gb Silver 7+. It shipped on Monday and will be here tomorrow!:cool:

So I called, they put me through to the trade in department, and they were just like "whoopsie! Ok, we'll fix the credit." Very odd, I didn't even have to explain anything to them, it was almost like they've been messing up a handful of them.

The CS rep told me that when they pull up your account they can see a little picture of what you traded in; apparently someone had just called upset that he didn't get the $650 and his phone looked like a bus ran it over.

The Individual

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2015
The third plant from the Sun
I ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Black on the night of October 24th. The phone shipped today and will be here in a couple days. I haven't used iOS for a couple of months since I sold my 6s Plus. I'll probably use the iPhone 7 Plus on Verizon for a few months and then switch carriers.

jerryk

macrumors 604
Nov 3, 2011
SF Bay Area
I ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Black on the night of October 24th. The phone shipped today and will be here in a couple days. I haven't used iOS for a couple of months since I sold my 6s Plus. I'll probably use the iPhone 7 Plus on Verizon for a few months and then switch carriers.

Just curious, but why switch carriers?

savvysearch

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2016
They finally charged by credit card.

JB +, 128gb, pre-ordered on Sept. 9th, at around 11pm. Delivery date the same: Nov. 11th.

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
Got my phone finally after forever, Verizon decided to pick up their game and I'm pretty happy with how they handled it all.

OOD 9/22 EDD 11/16 DOA 10/25
JB 7+ 256

Mad4clay

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota
My husband's JET BLACK 128g is on it's way! It's early! it will be delivered today! Woohoo! I'm excited to see it! However I'll have to wait until tonight as I'm working a late shift tonight at work. I'm a little bummed about that. Oh well!

apb89

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
My husband's JET BLACK 128g is on it's way! It's early! it will be delivered today! Woohoo! I'm excited to see it! However I'll have to wait until tonight as I'm working a late shift tonight at work. I'm a little bummed about that. Oh well!
When was it ordered

Djackpot

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Got my phone finally after forever, Verizon decided to pick up their game and I'm pretty happy with how they handled it all.

OOD 9/22 EDD 11/16 DOA 10/25
JB 7+ 256

Congrats - ordered the same on 9/20 - still says 11/2 ship date - hoping they can at least make that

AllHart

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Rochester, NY
Update: My sisters RG 7+ 128 Ordered 9/22 is "processing", email received tonight say it was in process and that may take 3 business days. Original ship date 11/16. Still nothing on my G 7+ 128 original ship date 11/9...

hmmmmmmmm

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2016
Congrats - ordered the same on 9/20 - still says 11/2 ship date - hoping they can at least make that

You'll get it soon, I should've gotten it last week but there was a problem with my card and couldn't get it cleared till 5 days later. Expect it very soon I would say, you're gonna love this phone

JaneZ

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
Got a text. CC charged. RG 128 7+ is on it's way. Ord:9/23 EDD 11/16.
Hi, I saw your message above, then I checked my cc, found there is a pending charge for 156.20 from Verizon WRL, and checked online status, EDD no change, still 11/16, but there is a location code now, I guess my two phones are coming too! Great!

Reactions: lindadam

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
Hi, I saw your message above, then I checked my cc, found there is a pending charge for 156.20 from Verizon WRL, and checked online status, EDD no change, still 11/16, but there is a location code now, I guess my two phones are coming too! Great!
Dial *611, it will give you status. There. 's no new updates online. Hope you get yours soon!

JaneZ

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
Dial *611, it will give you status. There. 's no new updates online. Hope you get yours soon!
Thanks for your suggestion, called 611, being told, CC charged means ready to ship, but no tracking yet, have to wait after 7pm tonight

AllHart

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Rochester, NY
Received text tonight that my phone is processing for shipment, pending charge on my bank account! Hopefully I'll finally be seeing my phone early next week!!! Gold 7+ 128 ordered 9/22 OSD 11/9

Reactions: lindadam
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.