Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wolver71

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2016
I ordered a iphone 7 plus job 128 from verizon on sept 21 with est delivery for nov 30. Why are people getting there phones sooner then i am when i ordered it before they did?

apb89

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
update: ordered JB 7+ 128gb on 9/28 EDD 11/30, still showing processing. Hopefully will get it in the next week or so :X

Reactions: zaneliu

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I ordered a iphone 7 plus job 128 from verizon on sept 21 with est delivery for nov 30. Why are people getting there phones sooner then i am when i ordered it before they did?
The model you ordered is taking awhile

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Yep. Was like almost 4 weeks but the girl said my return option was still active and to initiate the exchange asap before it went away. So I did :)

Wow! How did that happen? I am gonna try and see if it's the case for me. Did you buy outright or do it though the device payment?

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
I ordered for my iPhone 7+ MB 128 on October 21st, EDD 12/07. Lets hope I get lucky like you guys and get my phone in a couple of weeks :)
Been waiting (a month tomorrow), I see a lot of people who order after me got their phones...128g RG. I'm going insane!

riverwater

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2010
For those of you who have ordered more than one phone, did your order come separately, or all in one package? I have order one 7, 32GB RG, and one 7+, 128GB JB, on 9/30, EDD 11/30.

Snesley Wipes

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2009
Wow! How did that happen? I am gonna try and see if it's the case for me. Did you buy outright or do it though the device payment?

I got a $650 credit for exchanging my iphone 6 128mb and they just tacked the extra $99 for the iphone 7 onto my monthly bill over 2 years which was like $4 and change. They said they will just add another 5 bucks or whatever it came out to for the iphone 7 plus moving forward.

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
I got a $650 credit for exchanging my iphone 6 128mb and they just tacked the extra $99 for the iphone 7 onto my monthly bill over 2 years which was like $4 and change. They said they will just add another 5 bucks or whatever it came out to for the iphone 7 plus moving forward.

Nice!! Yeah I couldn't do anything cause my return period is over is what it shows on their system.

sgerwel

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2016
Missouri
iphoneshipping.jpg

I realize they don't do much on Sundays...

But two day shipping my butt... 72 hours and it isn't even in my state yet. 48 hours without a single update.

YOU'RE KILLING ME FEDEX!!!!

thaghost

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Winter Garden, FL

But two day shipping my butt... 72 hours and it isn't even in my state yet. 48 hours without a single update.

Sometimes they forget to scan packages. I've had that happen to me a lot with FedEx. It'll look like its still sitting in a sorting facility somewhere for a few days and then the next thing I know, it's out for delivery.

Fspeed

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2016
Just checked and pending charge on my card from yesterday evening!!

So then I go to check the status on the order page and it has shipped tracking number and all!! Cant wait till Wednesday! Shipping from PA if anyone is curious.

Details: Order date : 9/16 JB 7+ 128gb

Edit: Btw I received no text or email confirmation as of yet regarding the shipment. So keep checking the order page and 611.

Hoping everyone gets theirs very soon as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: shimmydiva

ECJ

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2006
Memphis, TN
iphoneshipping.jpg

I got ya beat. The Verizon warehouse in is Memphis, ten minutes from my house. UPS has had it since Thursday. They finally updated the location this morning, and it's out for delivery.

apb89

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
Just checked and pending charge on my card from yesterday evening!!

So then I go to check the status on the order page and it has shipped tracking number and all!! Cant wait till Wednesday! Shipping from PA if anyone is curious.

Details: Order date : 9/16 JB 7+ 128gb

Edit: Btw I received no text or email confirmation as of yet regarding the shipment. So keep checking the order page and 611.

Hoping everyone gets theirs very soon as well!
what was your EDD?

sgerwel

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2016
Missouri
I got ya beat. The Verizon warehouse in is Memphis, ten minutes from my house. UPS has had it since Thursday. They finally updated the location this morning, and it's out for delivery.

Surprising. UPS is pretty reliable in my area.

This is why FedEx is my third choice. Tracking is always wrong, deliveries are late, and on the delivery day it always ends up coming at like 7 at night. Never comes early in the day...they always keep me waiting.

Actually...USPS is my top choice. Maybe it's just my experience, but they have really got it together. Tracking is always accurate, deliveries are never late, and packages come at like noon or one.
[doublepost=1477348650][/doublepost]

It's all about the color and size. Jet black and the 128gb size are both in very high demand. If you didn't order until 9/21, you're going to be waiting a while. Seems like most are getting shipment notifications two weeks early at the latest, so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't hear anything till November 7-10.

If you ordered regular black you'd surely have it by now

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I was going to press the order button on a 7+ yesterday but it said December!!! 128 GB, 7+, matte black.
It says 10-25, I checked not to long ago, I can't place my order till Wednesday, hopefully the dates don't slip by then

Last edited:

jonesie

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2012
I was going to press the order button on a 7+ yesterday but it said December!!! 128 GB, 7+, matte black.

FWIW, I wouldn't trust those dates. Mine was due 11/30 and came today. It looks like supply is picking up, so I wouldn't be surprised if the phone came much earlier. No guarantees, obviously..

apb89

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
FWIW, I wouldn't trust those dates. Mine was due 11/30 and came today. It looks like supply is picking up, so I wouldn't be surprised if the phone came much earlier. No guarantees, obviously..
What iPhone configuration did you get?

Martek1954

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2014
It says 10-25, I checked not to long ago, I can't place my order till Wednesday, hopefully the dates don't slip by then
I had the JB 7+ 125 g on order but saw today the MB would ship tomorrow. Called and cancelled to get the MB. Told me it would ship tomorrow and I would have on Thursday.
[doublepost=1477360285][/doublepost]Meant 128 g.

Reactions: Moore94

lindadam

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2015
!
[doublepost=1477375719][/doublepost]Still no change on my order and it's been a month now. I tried to call CS but the wait was so long!

Is RG a popular color?

jamesdunn72

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
Just got charged by Verizon. Looks like I'll receive my phone this week. :cool:

Got a tracking number. It will be delivered tomorrow. Did not expect to receive the phone this fast.

I ordered it through the Verizon Store on October 21st, EDD 12/07. iPhone 7+ 128gb MB

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
Well, Verizon is pulling the bait and switch on me. Gave me $245 for my iPhone 6+ and now they're telling me that they gave me "market value" for the phone without any explanation of why. My phone had no damage or issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.