Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shark5150

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Anyone else besides me still getting this security pin error after entering my username and password on verizonwireless.com???? Never ever have i received a security pin message after logging in, I know a few people on here experienced the same thing as of yesterday, Verizon is no help. Thanks
They absolutely should be able to help. It's the billing system PIN. They sent me a notification a few weeks ago to set it up and I did. Quick and painless. If you're having issues, the support rep should be able to help you set it up.

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
if it gets ship with fedex, i will call fedex for me to pick it up on friday instead of delivery... Delivery to my house takes forever. Hope they allow me to pick up the phone on friday 9/16

I think at least FedEx, maybe both, want to always make a delivery attempt first. Helps ensure that you aren't intercepting a package. Also, someone using a stolen credit card who knows your address might more easily get through fraud detection, but doesn't actually want to risk the package getting delivered to the CC owner.

Jimmyd8233

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Quick FYI on my order for others wondering. I couldn't get into the website either until around 3:15 EST. When I did I ordered 4 phones: Rose Gold 7 32 GB, Black 7 32GB and another Rose Gold 7 32 GB all said 9/16 delivery. Then my phone a 128 GB Black Plus said 9/23. Email confirmation at 3:22am EST. No update yet on any of those 4. Then I realized I ordered the wrong phone for my wife so at 3:47am EST I added a line (I knew I could cancel it later) and got her a Rose Gold 7 128 GB. Email confirmation at 3:47am EST. The funny thing is that this morning my wife's phone shipped (the one I ordered almost 30 minutes later).

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
Exciting to see some movement finally, hoping mine ships out today or tomorrow as well!

iteklog

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2008
NNJ/NYC
Looks like all the iPhone 7 in all variations are shipping. Haven't seen a 7 plus yet

Looks like it, it totally sucks that the iPhone 7 does not get dual camera :(, the only reason i dont get the Plus is because its just too damn big for me.. Hope that changes in the future.

wynnstar

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2016
Savannah
OMG they just sent me a tracking number via Fedex for delivery friday!! 9/16 yessss!!!
I ordered two iPhones. The iPhone 7 black 256 gb shows shipped on Verizon site. The fedex tracking number shows it was picked up in Memphis, TN at 8:27am today but "future delivery requested" for Friday. No movement on the iPhone 7 black 32gb yet. I've always enjoyed tracking from China but I guess this batch was already in US. Not complaining if it already that close to me. Now for the second phone.

Bwrin1

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Indianapolis
One thing I noticed on my Verizon online account is that 3 of my phones we upgraded to the 7 plus still give me an option to upgrade, but the one that we have upgraded to a 7 now shows no longer eligible and shows the 24 month edge agreement attached to it. So you may be able to look to see what yours says.

iteklog

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2008
NNJ/NYC
I ordered two iPhones. The iPhone 7 black 256 gb shows shipped on Verizon site. The fedex tracking number shows it was picked up in Memphis, TN at 8:27am today but "future delivery requested" for Friday. No movement on the iPhone 7 black 32gb yet. I've always enjoyed tracking from China but I guess this batch was already in US. Not complaining if it already that close to me. Now for the second phone.

Same with me, looks like our phones are already in the states. I wonder if there is a way to ask fedex to re-route my phone to a fedex store so i could pick up sooner.

Trev0B

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
Memphis, TN

Almost every phone I've pre-ordered from Verizon has originated at a warehouse 3 miles away from my house in Memphis. Then it sits at the airport for 4 days until launch day. Though, I haven't gotten shipping info this time around yet.

Anybody else's phone in Memphis? Need me to make a quick run? ;)

Theunknown1087

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2010
I got a text message from Verizon saying my order has been received today. (Ordered it on the 9th) and that I should get a tracking number when it ships.

djmenke

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2012
Someone should start a Verizon status change and shipping thread....

My wife and I still just have an email from 10mins after preorder that says order processing.... Are we still in good shape or should we have more info by now?

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
When you are updating this thread that you got a shipping notice -

Please also state what you ordered/ and your original shipping date if possible.

It helps see what devices are being processed. Thank you

Theunknown1087

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2010
My wife and I still just have an email from 10mins after preorder that says order processing.... Are we still in good shape or should we have more info by now?

Mine still says processing and I ordered online as soon as pre orders went live.

lz80521

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
OMG they just sent me a tracking number via Fedex for delivery friday!! 9/16 yessss!!!

Just got a notification. iPhone 7 128 Gold has shipped for delivery on 9/16 by 3:00pm.

Congrats to you guys! Have any of you been bumped up from a later date than 09/16?

Barrett85

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2015
I think a lot of people just have that email. You should be good. You'll get another email once your phone has shipped. I've only gotten that one email, and order still says processing, deliver by 9/23 but hoping to get a shipping email later this week :)

skinnybuddha

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
I ordered the 7 jet black 128GB 15 mins after pre-orders launched and they said mine won't be shipping until 10/5.. Is anyone in the same issue, but theirs has changed and or moved up early?
Sure hope it moves up.

JT704

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2012
i7/black/256 - ordered VZ website about 3:20a - now says shipped 9/10 - tracked on Fed Ex site, delivery Friday by 3pm. Cute note on Fed Ex page, Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date. - Translation, you will not get it before FRIDAY!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.