Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lienhart

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
I'm pretty sure all the 7 plus black have a delivery of 9/23 I haven't seen one say differently
I feel like it will deliver on delivery day anyway. This happens every year to everyone (including me) and we worry, only to have our shiny devices on day 1! At least, i hope that's the case this year :p

azfalcons

Suspended
Sep 29, 2014
Valley of the sun
I feel like it will deliver on delivery day anyway. This happens every year to everyone (including me) and we worry, only to have our shiny devices on day 1! At least, i hope that's the case this year :p

I hope so. I don't mean to beat a dead horse but to get a rep on the phone right at midnight and be delayed a full week is crazy. I hoping I get charged and see a change Monday or Tuesday

Reactions: lienhart

iteklog

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2008
NNJ/NYC
My amex account just got charged with the amount of the phone from verizon... however my order is still pending and expected ship by 9/16 :(

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
My amex account just got charged with the amount of the phone from verizon... however my order is still pending and expected ship by 9/16 :(
If your card was charged, i bet you see a shipping notification tomorrow or Monday. You'll get it release day :)

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
Just curious has anyone with a 10/05 date been charged yet? I ordered a 32 GB 7 Plus because 128 i discovered is too much space for myself.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle

Patience :) You will get it. Remember it's the weekend so the system will prob update next week. We will all get our phones. As long as there is an order showing you, myself and everyone else will get there iPhones.

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
Pre ordered 4 lines with Verizon which are supposed to port from T-Mobile. One of the people changed their minds and wants to go 7 plus. Is it possible to change the preorder and to do so without screwing everyone else up? I don't wanna cancel it all and lose my place in line.

Bwrin1

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Indianapolis
Pre ordered 4 lines with Verizon which are supposed to port from T-Mobile. One of the people changed their minds and wants to go 7 plus. Is it possible to change the preorder and to do so without screwing everyone else up? I don't wanna cancel it all and lose my place in line.
I'd just call in to customer service and see if they can change it. Shouldn't be a big deal

ColoradoTider

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2014
Colorado
Yes it is a big deal.. I did it two years ago, they can;t change anything, not the color, not the memory, not anything and you do go to the back of the line.. Most reps will tell you that but some won't ( they want the sale for themselves )

Seriously, unless you can change just that one phone then don't do it... Bad things happen..

Blaszak

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Ordered 2 phones, both upgrades that have been off contract for many months.

Phone 1 is 7 matte black 128GB.
Phone 2 is 7 matte black 32 GB.

Both orders were placed around 12:31 am CT. Order confirmation emails were received and a shipment notification for phone 2 was sent at noon yesterday (which I know is for the trade in return).

When I pull up the order for phone 2 there is now a detailed invoice as well as a shipping date of today (9-10). Is anyone else seeing that? I'm using the app to check the order status.

Edited to add. Card has been charged for phone 2. Nothing for phone 1 which was ordered a few min earlier.

I actually have the same situation. I was charged for the 32GB phone, and the order status on the app says 9/10 shipping date. When I try to check the 128GB status, it gives me an error, but they both still show as processing on the website.

Yankeesxd

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
I preordered 4 phones on my Verizon Account on the payment plan. So 3 of the confirmation emails it says they got the 2gb of data extra each but one of the numbers didn't say it has the 2gb bonus data. Did anyone else receive a preorder confirmation email that doesn't include the 2gb bonus data?

ngaham

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2011
I preordered 4 phones on my Verizon Account on the payment plan. So 3 of the confirmation emails it says they got the 2gb of data extra each but one of the numbers didn't say it has the 2gb bonus data. Did anyone else receive a preorder confirmation email that doesn't include the 2gb bonus data?
I ordered 2, a 7+ for me and a 7 for my wife. My wife's order shows the 2Gb, but mine doesn't.

My1stApple

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but is the $650 credit offer only for new customers switching to Verizon? If not, can I add it now or would they have to cancel the orden and do a new one? My husband just decided he is interested in doing ito_O

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
Is it possible to change the preorder
Nope. All they can do is cancel and let you start again fresh. But if you submitted your trade-in info with the order, that will totally screw up everything and you won't get the bill credit without hours and hours and hours on the phone trying to straighten things out.

Just accept the device and take it to a corporate store unopened and see if they can do an exchange for you without a restocking fee.
[doublepost=1473575591][/doublepost]
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but is the $650 credit offer only for new customers switching to Verizon? If not, can I add it now or would they have to cancel the orden and do a new one? My husband just decided he is interested in doing ito_O
It's for new lines or upgrades. I think they can send you a promo code after you activate the device for the $650 promo but you will need to call and ask.
[doublepost=1473575629][/doublepost]
Mine did not say 2GB of bonus data :(
[doublepost=1473576508][/doublepost]
so not sure if a swap would still be possible?
To do an exchange, you have 14 days. Day 1 is the first day the phone is scheduled to be delivered to you.

If you can't do an exchange at a local Verizon corporate store, then you will need to return and repurchase. That could mess up the trade in promo if you did it with your order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammypurple
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.