Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeKlump

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
i have the black plus 128gb -- still haven't seen anyone on here with a 9/16 for that specific model. Maybe verizon only had limited quantity of the black, im not sure. But usually some one on here would be able to show they have 9/16 for this model.. 7 days isn't long, but it is when everyone on here starts uploading photos like there is no tomorrow lol

Yeah I also ordered the 7 plus matte black 128gb and approximately 12:13 and I have a 9/23 deliver by date as well. I was almost certain I would get a release model. However that is the phone that I want so I don't mind waiting a week for a phone that I will have for a year.

Reactions: Shadowbech

nmanselmo

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2013
Hey this is really cool. I just wish people who want to mess around would stay out of it.

I agree. It's one of those things that you hope people are decent enough to use it appropriately. Already had some idiot draw a dick on it...I'll fix the freeze panes in a little. Data is still good though

Jdeck

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
Yeah I also ordered the 7 plus matte black 128gb and approximately 12:13 and I have a 9/23 deliver by date as well. I was almost certain I would get a release model. However that is the phone that I want so I don't mind waiting a week for a phone that I will have for a year.

Me too. I didn't even look at the ship date when I ordered. Just pressed the buttons as fast as I could to get in as quick as I could. I've ordered different specs before other than the one I wanted just to get it quicker but ultimately regretted it.

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
Placed my order for 256 Black iPhone 7 plus and got an email stating my order was on hold. 2:20 is when the order was placed. I had to call and verify myself due to fraud prevention.

The ordeal was finally done at 3:45. I don't know if all that delayed my order or not. I have a delivery by 9/23.

CarbonCrew

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
So...... I managed to purchase the phone at full retail price without the DPP AND they are offering me the $650 credit according to my receipts. Any idea on how Verizon is going to try to screw with me?

sargein

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2012
What will the monthly line access fee be with this $650 trade-in offer? Will it be $20 as if I have my own phone, or $40 as if I don't? This could make or break the deal..

CnRJayhawk

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Gold at 7:00 am on Friday and I have not gotten an email from verizon yet giving me a confirmation. Has anyone else had this issue? It shows on the verizon website that my order is processing but I can't see any other details.

Carlow

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
i have the black plus 128gb -- still haven't seen anyone on here with a 9/16 for that specific model. Maybe verizon only had limited quantity of the black, im not sure. But usually some one on here would be able to show they have 9/16 for this model.. 7 days isn't long, but it is when everyone on here starts uploading photos like there is no tomorrow lol

Ordered the same black plus 128gb. Both the email and "My Orders" says delivered by 9/16 but when i click on "check my order status" from the email it says expected ship date 9/23. So it looks like it could be either or but from past experience, i've received it on launch day.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
Ordered the same black plus 128gb. Both the email and "My Orders" says delivered by 9/16 but when i click on "check my order status" from the email it says expected ship date 9/23. So it looks like it could be either or but from past experience, i've received it on launch day.
Same here with my wife's 7 Plus Rose Gold 128GB. Here's to hoping it's going to be next Friday for the both of us !

Drtool

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2011
Is there anyone who pre ordered the 7 plus with a delivery of 09/16? I have only seen 09/23 and later.
I have a delivery date of 9/16 for 7 plus 128gb matte black. My email confirmation time is 1:23am est since I was able to order early with the app. Status is still processing and the date is still 9/16.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
Placed my order for 256 Black iPhone 7 plus and got an email stating my order was on hold. 2:20 is when the order was placed. I had to call and verify myself due to fraud prevention.

The ordeal was finally done at 3:45. I don't know if all that delayed my order or not. I have a delivery by 9/23.

I had to do that too early Friday morning. I have a ship date of 10/05

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
I have a delivery date of 9/16 for 7 plus 128gb matte black. My email confirmation time is 1:23am est since I was able to order early with the app. Status is still processing and the date is still 9/16.

1:23? Wow, that's pretty early...lucky haha

MikeKlump

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
Ridiculous this upsets me
[doublepost=1473554368][/doublepost]Has anyone had their card charged yet?

JediPy

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Is there anyone who pre ordered the 7 plus with a delivery of 09/16? I have only seen 09/23 and later.

My wife's 7 Plus 128GB in Rose Gold had a delivery date of 9/16 when I ordered it. It still shows that way when I track it through my account after logging in. But when I click the preorder link in the email, it shows 9/28 now. I ordered the 7 Plus 128GB in Matte Black, and it still shows as 9/23 everywhere I track it. I got in a little late to the preorder and my orders went through at 3:20 & 3:40 ET (I was also trying to place mine at Best Buy since they were still showing release date, but couldn't get it to go through). Fingers crossed they both show up next Friday. Verizon also inverted part of my street address after it went through and they can't figure out why, but said they can fix it after it ships by contacting the carrier directly.

mi_hiker

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Ordered 2 phones, both upgrades that have been off contract for many months.

Phone 1 is 7 matte black 128GB.
Phone 2 is 7 matte black 32 GB.

Both orders were placed around 12:31 am CT. Order confirmation emails were received and a shipment notification for phone 2 was sent at noon yesterday (which I know is for the trade in return).

When I pull up the order for phone 2 there is now a detailed invoice as well as a shipping date of today (9-10). Is anyone else seeing that? I'm using the app to check the order status.

Edited to add. Card has been charged for phone 2. Nothing for phone 1 which was ordered a few min earlier.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

wynnstar

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2016
Savannah
Ordered 2 phones, both upgrades that have been off contract for many months.

Phone 1 is 7 matte black 128GB.
Phone 2 is 7 matte black 32 GB.

Both orders were placed around 12:31 am CT. Order confirmation emails were received and a shipment notification for phone 2 was sent at noon yesterday (which I know is for the trade in return).

When I pull up the order for phone 2 there is now a detailed invoice as well as a shipping date of today (9-10). Is anyone else seeing that? I'm using the app to check the order status.
Yes. Both my phones show that date now. Thanks for the screenshot. I didn't know how to check with the app. They'll probably ship from China and sit in UPS warehouse in KY until Thursday.

Reactions: mi_hiker
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.