Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Hi guys. I've been lurking for days but thought I'd jump in.
I ordered 7+ Matte black 128GB and 7+ rose gold 128GB. Confirmation email at 2:20 AM cst. NOTHING has been updated. Email and order page says 9/23 delivery and the email link says 9/28.
I have that same fedex message popping up saying that they've detected a possible tracking number. It is my preorder confirmation number. I probably copied it in at some point. But then I track it and it says "In transit Scheduled delivery: pending" and "tracking results are available but item could not be added to your shipment list".

Any chance I'll see these phones Friday?
In a word: yes

TyroneJack

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Has anyone seen movement on iPhone 7plus matte black 32gb yet with original ship date of 9/28? Any chance it will come at least by 23rd?
I have 2 32gb black 7+ delivery date of the 28th with no movement yet. Holding a little hope that maybe they will be here Friday but more likely late next week.

tomklyn

macrumors member
Nov 23, 2013
Ottumwa, Iowa
Hi guys. I've been lurking for days but thought I'd jump in.
I ordered 7+ Matte black 128GB and 7+ rose gold 128GB. Confirmation email at 2:20 AM cst. NOTHING has been updated. Email and order page says 9/23 delivery and the email link says 9/28.
I have that same fedex message popping up saying that they've detected a possible tracking number. It is my preorder confirmation number. I probably copied it in at some point. But then I track it and it says "In transit Scheduled delivery: pending" and "tracking results are available but item could not be added to your shipment list".

Any chance I'll see these phones Friday?

You got the same two phones I order and email at the same time

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Ordered the 7+ 32GB/Black and received my order confirmation at 3:27am on launch morning.

Still showing up as "Deliver By: 09/28/2016" and "We received your order and it is in process."

I'm impatient and want my phone!!!!!!

To make your impatience worse, i got the same exact model type at 3:18AM EST and I too am stuck in 'processing limbo'

Reactions: jmasse8

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Got my confirmation email at 2:24 Central Time for iPhone 7 Rose Gold 128 GB and iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 128 GB and just got shipping confirmation. Original ship date was 9/23. Location is Texas. Good luck all!

Did you order yours AM or PM?

gorytory

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Tracking number has been updated. Mine shows that it was picked up from Memphis, TN at 8:35am with a delivery date of 09/16. Yesssss !!!
Same! Nice! Mine is headed over here to GA.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.22.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.22.57 AM.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 119

Blondeasw

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Just chatted with a rep and explained the frustration. Got a super snarky response about how the current ship dates are into October and I'll still receive my phone a month before that. Yeah, I understand that the CURRENT ship dates are into October but how are others with the same orders, same time, same phone, everything.....getting shipping info?

CKtoph

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2007
Just chatted with a rep and explained the frustration. Got a super snarky response about how the current ship dates are into October and I'll still receive my phone a month before that. Yeah, I understand that the CURRENT ship dates are into October but how are others with the same orders, same time, same phone, everything.....getting shipping info?

I know it's mixed reviews, but I've never gotten too far calling VZN, especially around iPhone launch days. And a buddy of mine who works for VZN said that they basically get sick of the same calls asking about when their phone will ship.

Not saying it's right, just saying it is what it is...

mandurz

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles, Ca
128gb matte black plus ordered at 1217 pst here and I have not received any shipping info yet. Has anyone in California received theirs?

I live in LA. Received my confirmation email at 12:20AM PST. Las night at 7:30 my cc charged & got a shipping confirmation email from Verizon at 3am. Was your credit card charged yet?

RustyNeedlePM

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
I ****ed myself... ok so on 9/9 1210am (it took those 9 mins for the site to finally work cause it was looping on the order now etc.. anyways only one left for 9/16 was rose gold 128gb 7 plus.. so I snagged it.. got confirmation of 9/16.. several posts state the prob so I checked my status.. 9/28 like everybody else.. boo so I saw 9/28 on apple.com for the matted black the one I wanted.. but couldn't reserve cause I have an order with Verizon... called Verizon cancelled order then tried to go thru apple but got denied to upgrade program because I had a bankruptcy 6 years ago from an ex wife problem.. falls off credit next year... so then I came crawling back to Verizon for a 10/5 delivery of black 256.... blah .. at least I'm getting the color I want.. just sucks I'm waiting till 10/5 now!! But not much difference than 9/28 I suppose

Ahh after being impatient cancelling etc.. the phones changed date now back to original 9/16... I never learn having pre ordered every year.. guess just gotta duck it up next 3 weeks

Reactions: tomklyn

greg99

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2010

I understand your excitement, and this thread is a great environment to express that excitement, but what response were you actually expecting from the chat agent?

Not only is it still 2 days before the earliest promised date for the phone, but you're complaining that there are people on the internet who have received a tracking number, not an actual phone, when your phone isn't late yet.

What, on God's green earth, gives you any basis to complain, other than the fact that chatting makes it easy to do so? If your phone doesn't arrive by the date they told you when you ordered it, then you have a reason to whine.

All you've succeeded in doing is working yourself into a lather and wasted your time and Verizon's.

Whoknows8701

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Anyone have any movement on a Rose Gold 7 Plus 256GB? I ordered at 8:58am Friday Sept 9th. I'm currently in processing limbo I think. My expected shipment date is 9/28

smokechaser

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Kansas City
I've been pre-ordering iphones through the verizon website (not apple) for years. Every single year I got worried it wasn't going to charge my card or arrive on Friday BUT every single year it always arrived on Friday. This year I decided to not care/not worry because I know it will be here Friday. They process in random ways, maybe even warehouse organization, it never makes any sense but the phone always made it. Just go off the delivery date on your confirmation email.

Reactions: BrittaniFun
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.