Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
I just looked back and saw that for previous launches I have seen no movement until Thursday and then it's already staged in the US nearby and on its way to me.

256GB JB 7+ ordered at 3:10am. Confirmation email at 3:14am. Still processing. I'll write off receiving a delivery on Friday if no movement shows by mid day Thursday.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
morning update: I have a tracking number & Verizon has listed it with Overnight Shipping (although the tracking number doesn't work yet.) Rose Gold 128GB 7+. Hope you all get good news soon!
I don't think many peoples tracking numbers work right now. I'm sure there are many to sift through and it takes time for the systems to update I would imagine.

tlh003

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Has anyone seen movement on iPhone 7plus matte black 32gb yet with original ship date of 9/28? Any chance it will come at least by 23rd?

Dtm4lifebaby

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
128gb matte black plus ordered at 1217 pst here and I have not received any shipping info yet. Has anyone in California received theirs?

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
I wonder if i'll get an update today as well, i ordered the 128gb matte black 7+ but my order was placed around 5:30am Eastern time because of issues with cancelling an old older and being on hold. Do you guys think I still have a chance with getting a launch day delivery seeing that my expected and ship by date still says 9/23?

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
You would think I would be OVER this silly launch mania after all these years. Mad at myself. Do Samsung launches have forum threads like this or is it only because I am an Apple person that I am so unbalanced? Anyone?

bwsteg

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2012
Queens NY
You would think I would be OVER this silly launch mania after all these years. Mad at myself. Do Samsung launches have forum threads like this or is it only because I am an Apple person that I am so unbalanced? Anyone?

It's time to grow up and stop obsessing over materialistic things. The phone will arrive when arrives, no big deal.

Reactions: kycophpd and kovey

k20dub

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Got my confirmation email at 2:24 Central Time for iPhone 7 Rose Gold 128 GB and iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 128 GB and just got shipping confirmation. Original ship date was 9/23. Location is Texas. Good luck all!

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Has anyone seen movement on iPhone 7plus matte black 32gb yet with original ship date of 9/28? Any chance it will come at least by 23rd?

I'm in the same boat.3:18AM EST iPhone 7 Plus Black 32GB. Ordered right when the Verizon site allowed preorders and the date was instantly 9/28. Kind of frustrating because I don't see many others ordering this type yet the starting date was almost 2 weeks after launch

antsgotgame

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2016
Anyone have a 128 black plus with a order in the first half hour or less that is still showing 9/23 and no charge to their cc yet? I'm seeing lots of movement in this model with times later than mine but I myself, am still stuck on 9/23 and no charge
I'm with you black 128 7+ ordered within 1st half hour no movement!

Blondeasw

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Hi guys. I've been lurking for days but thought I'd jump in.
I ordered 7+ Matte black 128GB and 7+ rose gold 128GB. Confirmation email at 2:20 AM cst. NOTHING has been updated. Email and order page says 9/23 delivery and the email link says 9/28.
I have that same fedex message popping up saying that they've detected a possible tracking number. It is my preorder confirmation number. I probably copied it in at some point. But then I track it and it says "In transit Scheduled delivery: pending" and "tracking results are available but item could not be added to your shipment list".

Any chance I'll see these phones Friday?

dwillnyc

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Ordered the 7+ 32GB/Black and received my order confirmation at 3:27am on launch morning.

Still showing up as "Deliver By: 09/28/2016" and "We received your order and it is in process."

I'm impatient and want my phone!!!!!!

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Again, there are no iPhone preorders coming to Louisville initially. FlightAware was guessing based upon past years. They are being sent to other cities for logistics reasons. They may end up here Thursday night for sort for delivery Friday morning but you are watching planes for no reason.
Another plane has landed! Hoping we all get updates today !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.