Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ron2481

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Anybody have nov dates and have any movement mytmobile says my estimated shipping date range has changed but still shows the nov dates. Two month for a phone that everyone was talking crap on!!!

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
Anybody have nov dates and have any movement mytmobile says my estimated shipping date range has changed but still shows the nov dates. Two month for a phone that everyone was talking crap on!!!

trust me you wont be getting your phone in november. the fact that people are getting charged sooner means you'll be getting yours in october, if not sooner. dont worry.

Reactions: LinkinJunior

ron2481

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
trust me you wont be getting your phone in november. the fact that people are getting charged sooner means you'll be getting yours in october, if not sooner. dont worry.
I hope so! I can wait a month but November seems insane. I'm currently on the back leg of my iPhone 6 plus's life that got infected with the touch disease

Reactions: blueracer

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010

Exactly. The sooner all the earlier dates get filled the better it is for everyone else.

Reactions: Margit72

nandob26

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Just Called TMobile And Told Them That I Got Charged Today For The iPhone 7+ 128Gb And That if My Phone Will Ship
Soon . They Said That It Is Still Estimated To Ship 9/27-10/10 ! Which Is Weird Cause They Usually Charge You When The Phone Is About To Ship
So Idk
:eek:

boredoftheworld

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
Charleston, SC
Just Called TMobile And Told Them That I Got Charged Today For The iPhone 7+ 128Gb And That if My Phone Will Ship
Soon . They Said That It Is Still Estimated To Ship 9/27-10/10 ! Which Is Weird Cause They Usually Charge You When The Phone Is About To Ship
So Idk
:eek:
I really hope that as usual the csrs don't have that first clue about that which they are speaking. They've charged me, it's time to ship out or shut up, or something.

nandob26

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I really hope that as usual the csrs don't have that first clue about that which they are speaking. They've charged me, it's time to ship out or shut up, or something.
Yea I Was Just Hoping They Knew Something We Didnt ! Or Had Any Kind Of Update Regarding Getting Orders Out Soon

modeminho

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
the Jet Black iPhone 7+ is a unicorn. I went into the Flagship Apple store in San Francisco today and they didn't even have one on display. only Matte black 7+.

otterpop09

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Charged here too, 9/27-10/10 date, tracking supplied but doesn't work yet

Mine just got charged today. No update yet on my
Just Got An Email From Tmobile That My Phone Is On Its Way! 7+ 128Gb Matte Black , Estimated Shipping Time Was 9/27-10/10.

Exact same thing with me!
I ordered on 9/9 8:02am PST
Called TMobile
Est delivery 9/27-10/10

Yesterday my bank account showed the pending charge but
when I went to my T-Mobile account it still said processing so thought nothing of it. This morning I checked my TMo account and it said shipped! Also got the email. :)

Reactions: KST87
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.