Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
so now their saying certain locations like nyc and los angeles have 7 + in stock for a couple, if not all carriers in store to purchase at apple stores....so how about shipping our orders we made in store at our carriers lol maybe by end of this week we'll get status updates on our phones.

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
I got one of my phones yesterday and have to say I'm pretty disappointed. Not sure if I should blame Tmo or UPS but the phone was left on my sidewalk next to my house, IN THE RAIN, wrapped in a plastic bag. I'm glad I live in a quiet neighborhood because the box was not a standard brown unmarked box, it was a TMOBILE marked box with IPHONE 7 printed easily viewable on it. I had assumed it would be a 'signature required' delivery for something the is worth over $900!

Reactions: Margit72

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
I got one of my phones yesterday and have to say I'm pretty disappointed. Not sure if I should blame Tmo or UPS but the phone was left on my sidewalk next to my house, IN THE RAIN, wrapped in a plastic bag. I'm glad I live in a quiet neighborhood because the box was not a standard brown unmarked box, it was a TMOBILE marked box with IPHONE 7 printed easily viewable on it. I had assumed it would be a 'signature required' delivery for something the is worth over $900!

wow are you serious? can anyone else confirm thats how they recieved their phones from tmobile?

mclaren700

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2010
So I wasn't charged yet for my iPhone 7+ 32GB MB (EST. 9/27-10/10), but I found a tracking number that's being shipped via UPS surepost, with an arrival for Thursday. It started in

FULFILLMENT CENTER
MARTINSVILLE, VA,

and it's trickling its way to me. The shipping weight is 1.5 lbs, any chance it's my iPhone? I didn't order anything else.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Now that I think about I didn't have to sign for my iPhone 6s+ last year. Luckily I got off early that day and sat home until UPS pulled up. That's something we need to complain to T-Mobile about. It should've been in a unmarked box at least.

Reactions: kingston73

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
I wrote a letter to the execs@tmo (I forget the exact email address) but I'm also going to call today just to voice my complaint. I still can't believe that's how it was delivered. I've lived in some not-so-great neighborhoods and all it would take would be somebody walking by to see the box and take it. I'd rather miss the signature and have to pick it up at the ups store, at least that way it's secure.

Reactions: LinkinJunior

Floydpink

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
Orlando Florida
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'd recommend twitter, which I just joined explicitly because of this launch. You're looking for Art Lucero and/or john legere. Either of these two guys has a reputation for getting things done for dissatisfied customers.

Best advice ever. Tweet and watch how fast you will see results.

mgadoury

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2016
So I wasn't charged yet for my iPhone 7+ 32GB MB (EST. 9/27-10/10), but I found a tracking number that's being shipped via UPS surepost, with an arrival for Thursday. It started in

FULFILLMENT CENTER
MARTINSVILLE, VA,

and it's trickling its way to me. The shipping weight is 1.5 lbs, any chance it's my iPhone? I didn't order anything else.
Fulfillment center sounds like amazon

Reactions: blueracer

resaka

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
I wrote a letter to the execs@tmo (I forget the exact email address) but I'm also going to call today just to voice my complaint. I still can't believe that's how it was delivered. I've lived in some not-so-great neighborhoods and all it would take would be somebody walking by to see the box and take it. I'd rather miss the signature and have to pick it up at the ups store, at least that way it's secure.

I've never had T-mo require a signature on delivery - but in the past, T-mo did not use marked boxes which indicated its contents but rather a bubble mailer which was unmarked. What you could do for future deliveries is use UPS MyChoice to require either a delivery signature or to intercept and bring to a UPS store.
[doublepost=1474387300][/doublepost]
Fulfillment center sounds like amazon
1.5lb does sound like an iPhone though.

p1ally

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Charged here too, 9/27-10/10 date, tracking supplied but doesn't work yet

Margit72

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
McAllen TX
T-Mobile finally charged me! $ 184.01, ordered matte black 128 GB iPhone 7 plus, on 9/09 at 8 AM, signed the EIP over the computer by 8:30, got a date range of 9/27 to 10/10. In case location matters, I live in South Texas. Long time customer, upgraded via Jump On Demand.

alphacen

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
I just got charged as well but I don't know if it's for the 7+ 128GB MB or 7+ 128GB JB.

JB: Estimated to Ship 09/19/2016 - 09/26/2016
MB: Estimated to Ship 09/27/2016 - 10/10/2016

Both still show being processed and no tracking information. I tried looking up based on phone # as reference but no luck.

Reactions: KST87 and Margit72
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.