Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
It looks like they are right, it should mean the phones being shipped out. Not sure why its not but check this out, this is from my order confirmation when I had preordered...

View attachment 654893

yea for whatever reason there's a delay when they charge your card to when it ships. not sure why that is. usually a charge means your order will ship within 24 hours. something is off but as long as they ship it out its all good.

Jazziejazz18

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
I got a call from an executive from T-Mobile but I missed the called and he left a message to call him from Tuesday- Saturday. It was weird he would call on a Sunday past 6. He mentioned my preorder. I'm hoping they didn't mess with my orders.

boredoftheworld

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
Charleston, SC
I got a call from an executive from T-Mobile but I missed the called and he left a message to call him from Tuesday- Saturday. It was weird he would call on a Sunday past 6. He mentioned my preorder. I'm hoping they didn't mess with my orders.
I received a call from someone on the exec team at 9:30eastern Sunday evening. Blew my mind.

Reactions: blueracer

SWAT

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2007
My friend got her rg iPhone 7+ today. She ordered it at the T-Mobile store on 9/10 morning. Estimated ship time was 10/10. Why the heck I still have not got my jb one.

Reactions: Margit72

boredoftheworld

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
Charleston, SC
when did you pre-order yours?
First thing on the 9th, started order at 3:01am my time. That wasn't why they called last night though, I had sent an email to them about a problem with my account. I haven't started complaining to tmobile about not having my plus yet, but if I have to I know who to email. The exec teams are very helpful, over the last week they've thrown hundreds of bill credits at me and ate the cost of a 6s and I'm still not sure if the screw up was mine or theirs.

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
Their system is really fxxked up. I ordered 3rd iphone 7 for my brother 3 days ago. It got charged and shipped out today. and My first ordered for one 7+ and 7 on 9/9 is still not going anywhere

What color and memory was it? I ordered 2 phones on the 9th, both 128Gb, 1 matte black and 1 gold. The gold was charged last week and is sitting at my door step today waiting for me to get home from work.
Still no word at all, no charge or anything on the matte black one.

So obviously the color matters. What I dont' understand is why nobody planned ahead for this? Of COURSE the new colors would be the most popular!

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
First thing on the 9th, started order at 3:01am my time. That wasn't why they called last night though, I had sent an email to them about a problem with my account. I haven't started complaining to tmobile about not having my plus yet, but if I have to I know who to email. The exec teams are very helpful, over the last week they've thrown hundreds of bill credits at me and ate the cost of a 6s and I'm still not sure if the screw up was mine or theirs.

how do i get in touch with these exec teams?

Reactions: KST87

boredoftheworld

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
Charleston, SC
how do i get in touch with these exec teams?
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'd recommend twitter, which I just joined explicitly because of this launch. You're looking for Art Lucero and/or john legere. Either of these two guys has a reputation for getting things done for dissatisfied customers.

boredoftheworld

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
Charleston, SC
What did these phone calls from execs do? Did they credit you or explain why things are taking longer?
I haven't started complaining about my estimated ship date. I was (I think) overcharged on my preorder (I have six lines so it got a little confusing) and they've credited me twice for just over $300 and then cleared up an error (which might have been mine) with a line that ended up with two phones on it. I haven't yelled, I've just said "I don't understand x" and they've been more than helpful. I really think the fail belongs to Apple for releasing the plus before they had sufficient stock and apparently not being direct with their carriers as to what was coming when. But I don't know, that's just speculation on my part.

modeminho

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
went to my local tmobile store today and they have absolutely no idea when the 7 plus are gonna be in stock. they didn't even have any on display !

Reactions: LinkinJunior

Jazziejazz18

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
So annoying how other carriers are reporting shipping status and getting bumped up to this week with estimated shipping dates of November and getting their phones this week. It's like T-Mobile isn't important enough to get phones from Apple

furbzv1

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2014
John Legere needs to be more buddy buddy with Tim. Maybe that way we can get some iPhones our way.
Seems like AT&T and Verizon are starting to get their phones.

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
I'm sitting here now ready to order the Rose Gold 7+ 256gb but I'm reading in another thread of many people hearing a hissing noise on their phone. More so when recording a video.
I just got through waiting a few YouTube videos on it and I'm like woah but this one guy was like you can hear it more profoundly with headphones.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I just got through waiting a few YouTube videos on it and I'm like woah but this one guy was like you can hear it more profoundly with headphones.
After sleeping on the thought I really want a 7+ now. Many of the people have to get a replacement but the Apple Store don't have them to give them one. I wish Apple did JUMP! Upgrades because you would have yours earlier than your date you were given. This has been the same time frame for the last week.
1352ed1de9f27d5c10897c69b992e20b.jpg

Reactions: KST87

Anthony T

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Still no update and no charge on my black 128GB 7 Plus. Still says 9/19-9/26 estimated shipping date. Ordered on 9/9 as soon as pre-orders started.

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
After sleeping on the thought I really want a 7+ now. Many of the people have to get a replacement but the Apple Store don't have them to give them one. I wish Apple did JUMP! Upgrades because you would have yours earlier than your date you were given.
1352ed1de9f27d5c10897c69b992e20b.jpg
They do JUMP upgrades that's how I got my phone last year. All they do is verify everything through T-Mobile my account qualifies for regular upgrades also, but they've changed the reservation system. You have to reserve after 12:01 a.m and at that time I'm sleep lol!! I've tried to set an alarm to wake me but I never seem to be able to get up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.