Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
Just got an update...phone shipped!! So it seems all the other colors of the plus are shipping after immediately launch. Apple does this every year they ship in waves. Keeps the anticipation up. I'm guessing if you got charged already your phone will ship soon maybe today or first part of the week. When I got the delivery date will post it.

Lucky. Congrats man. So your getting it Monday you think?
No update on my end. Hopefully something by end of the weekend.

KevinMichael017

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2016
Orange County
Just got an update...phone shipped!! So it seems all the other colors of the plus are shipping after immediately launch. Apple does this every year they ship in waves. Keeps the anticipation up. I'm guessing if you got charged already your phone will ship soon maybe today or first part of the week. When I got the delivery date will post it.

What did you order?

Reactions: wtnon6pls

modernmoments

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2012
iPhone 7+ Matte Black. Ordered 9/9 around 4:50AM EDT. Confirmed same morning. No movement whatsoever. Ship range between 9/19-9/26. Not holding my breath to see it any time soon.

Reactions: ziggo and Margit72

vomhorizon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2013
Went to the T-mobile store and they said my phone ordered on 9/9 @ 12:00 AM PST, is on 'back-order' and she said that her system is showing no estimated ship date. My confirmation email had the window of 9/19 - 9/26 like most of us that ordered the 7 plus black/JB, 128 GB close to midnight..Hoping that back-order is simply a place-holder title similar to 'being processed' that we see in the app. Still hoping for early next-week delivery. The saddle back apple leather case came in :).

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Every time I look up my order and I see that 11/01-11/30 I want to cry lol. Anticipation kills me. Congrats to all those that got there new phones. If you care to share pics I would like to see. Especially case suggestions and screen protector choices!!

modeminho

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Every time I look up my order and I see that 11/01-11/30 I want to cry lol. Anticipation kills me. Congrats to all those that got there new phones. If you care to share pics I would like to see. Especially case suggestions and screen protector choices!!
i know right . i really don't want to have to wait till november .

Reactions: KST87

ziggo

macrumors 6502
Jul 11, 2008

I remember you from last year!
i know right . i really don't want to have to wait till november .

Hell by November I can guarantee you'd at least be able to walk into an Apple Store and get a 7 Plus. They HAVE to start fulfilling the bulk of these preorders by at least the next two weeks...

akuma13

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2006
So we all know that iphones slated for 9/19-9/26 are being charged and starting to ship.

When will this start for the 9/27-10/10 people?

muadibe

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
Not sure what this means, but the pending $1 charge on my card has disappeared. Nothing else has changed anywhere.

modernmoments

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2012
I think only the non-black 7+ are getting charged outside of the matte black 32GB. I haven't heard anything about 128 or 256GB Matte Black or any model jet black having anything happen.

Reactions: LinkinJunior

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
UPDATE! They are working over the weekend and updates are about a day behind with shipping. Got an update on Sat it shipped but no updates on UPS. This morning I got an update it will be here tomorrow. So if you got charged there is a good chance it will be here next week. Just know they are working 24/7 to get phones out.

Love Divine

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2014
^^^
Again - ordered two 7+ MB 32s on 9/9 PM, EIP signed and charged on 9/10, estimated ship date 11/1-11/30, and no updates since. Wtf? Whatever. I'm rocking a 6S temporarily and the battery life is really letting me down compared to my old 6S plus. New phone can't get here fast enough.

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
^^^
Again - ordered two 7+ MB 32s on 9/9 PM, EIP signed and charged on 9/10, estimated ship date 11/1-11/30, and no updates since. Wtf? Whatever. I'm rocking a 6S temporarily and the battery life is really letting me down compared to my old 6S plus. New phone can't get here fast enough.

Well, I was referring to the people with the earlier ship dates. However, when I talked to T-Mobile they said if you got charged your device is about to ship. I think that means the box is there waiting for your phone. The phone just has to get there.

Reactions: Margit72
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.