Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dig105

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
At midnight when they started the pre-orders, I was unable to find the iPhone 7 Plus - Black, I could see all the other colors including the popular Jet black... but the flat black one was just no where to be found. So I ended up going to bed and checking back the next morning and then there it was! I ended up submitting my pre-order around 11am and now my estimated shipping date is 9/27 - 10/10.

Anyways, that really sucked and ruined my day because now I have to wait a extra week because some web dev forgot to list it.

Did anyone one else run into this when trying to preorder at midnight????

Reactions: Margit72

aperez4

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Campbell, CA
Got charged for my 32 gb matte black around 12:15 pst today! hopefully that means it comes in next week. Original arrival for 9/27-10/10

bman12305

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Just noticed a charge for my 7 plus matte 32gb, ship dates 9/19-9/26 i ordered right at launch over the phone.This is the first good sign i have seen since i placed the order.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
didn't say i'd get it on the weekend mate

but you said "delivery on a saturday?"
[doublepost=1474059062][/doublepost]
If you got charged it doesn't mean anything...it just means they charged you I got charged Wednesday nothing today.

still? i'm surprised you didnt get a shipment notification by now. why charge so early and not ship by today?
unless they ship yours out late today. cross your fingers.

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
If you got charged it doesn't mean anything...it just means they charged you I got charged Wednesday nothing today.

Reactions: LinkinJunior

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Ordered 9/9 in the PM. Sent and signed EIP on 9/10. Charged 9/10. Shipping estimate 11/1-11/30. No updates since. Two separate black 7 Plus orders.
You got charged the same day you signed your EIP? They usually don't charge unless they are about to prepare your phone to be shipped.

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
true but most of the time it means your order is getting ready to ship. ya know?

No, it means we don't have the phone yet but now we have your money.
[doublepost=1474073011][/doublepost]
but you said "delivery on a saturday?"
[doublepost=1474059062][/doublepost]

still? i'm surprised you didnt get a shipment notification by now. why charge so early and not ship by today?
unless they ship yours out late today. cross your fingers.

Nope, nothing....im over it at this point gave T-mobile a try and it seems I got screwed. I normally go to the apple store but waited too late to sell my iPhone 6S.

jercompton

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
so an interesting update, i just logged onto my tmobile account, everyday prior to today the shipping speed that was listed stated "ups expedited next day". but today as of a few minutes ago when i checked, it only now states "UPS" for the delivery speed. wonder what that means.

mine says the exact same thing

p1ally

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
No, it means we don't have the phone yet but now we have your money.
[doublepost=1474073011][/doublepost]

Nope, nothing....im over it at this point gave T-mobile a try and it seems I got screwed. I normally go to the apple store but waited too late to sell my iPhone 6S.

Dude, T-Mobile got screwed in all of this. The exec response team confirmed that Apple pulled their stock, Apple is the one that screwed up here IMO.

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
Looks like I'm going to be getting 1 of my phones on Monday! Ordered a gold and a black, both 128, was charged for 1 a couple days ago and got the ups tracking for the gold today. Still haven't been charged for the black and it still says estimated shipping between 9/27 and 10/10

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Dude, T-Mobile got screwed in all of this. The exec response team confirmed that Apple pulled their stock, Apple is the one that screwed up here IMO.

Then they shouldn't have charged their customers, they charged us and left us hanging. So far as I know T-mobile was the only carrier to charge for the phones and not ship them. I would have been good with a simple email saying we are working on it as fast as we can!! However, a charge and nothing unacceptable IMO.

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Just got an update...phone shipped!! So it seems all the other colors of the plus are shipping after immediately launch. Apple does this every year they ship in waves. Keeps the anticipation up. I'm guessing if you got charged already your phone will ship soon maybe today or first part of the week. When I got the delivery date will post it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.