Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jeauxy

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2016
anybody ordered a jet black 7+ 128 or 256gb have a shipping date before november ?

*Edit* Didn't notice you said JB, sorry*

7+ Black 128GB

Shipment date: 9/19-9/26

Also, confirmed by 2 separate Apple Store managers that I am close with:

"We will unfortunately not have a single 7+ to sell to walk-in customers tomorrow for launch. All would of had to be pre ordered. That's what we were told on all of our launch prep calls today."

I know this isn't going to be the case for every Apple Store out there, but should be an interesting day at the Apple Store for those wanting a 7+ at all...

Makes me feel better about my T Mobile 7+ Black not showing movement if Apple Stores aren't even getting them in on any carrier.

Reactions: LinkinJunior

Jeauxy

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2016
Alright so I just checked my order...I've finally got some movement on my end. Not sure how much movement it is, but it's a start.

7+ Black 128GB has gone from "Order Place" to "Being Processed".

I am a brand new customer to T Mobile with this very order so I am unfamiliar with what step in the process I am to getting a tracking number.

Anthony2012

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
Alright so I just checked my order...I've finally got some movement on my end. Not sure how much movement it is, but it's a start.

I am a brand new customer to T Mobile with this very order so I am unfamiliar with what step in the process I am to getting a tracking number.
Doesn't mean anything mine has been at being process since 2:30am 9/9 right after I made my pre-order and it's still there.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
i've been in "being processed" status since i signed the eip on the 10th.....well its launch day. i'm thinking some of us will be getting updates as the day goes on.

Last edited:

muadibe

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010

I think all people can do at this point is wait and see if your phone arrives today. Tmobile status updates unfortunately aren't a real indicator of something happening. A shame really. You'd think they'd have well designed systems that give us accurate information.

ericseyb

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Finally got a shipped status and a tracking number but no delivery date .how long does it take to see movement.oh it's a silver 128 plus

furbzv1

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2014
Finally got a shipped status and a tracking number but no delivery date .how long does it take to see movement.oh it's a silver 128 plus

my order has been in "being processed" since i placed the order on 3AM EDT on 09/09 as well.
if you have a tracking number, you should get it on Monday

Jazziejazz18

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016

Mine is saying the same thing now.

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Has anyone been getting estimate updates as they wait for their order to be shipped?!

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
so an interesting update, i just logged onto my tmobile account, everyday prior to today the shipping speed that was listed stated "ups expedited next day". but today as of a few minutes ago when i checked, it only now states "UPS" for the delivery speed. wonder what that means.

modeminho

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
on apple's website . all the 7+ are showing 2-3 weeks shipping except the blacks. jet black shows november and matte black is 3-5 weeks.

vomhorizon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2013
so an interesting update, i just logged onto my tmobile account, everyday prior to today the shipping speed that was listed stated "ups expedited next day". but today as of a few minutes ago when i checked, it only now states "UPS" for the delivery speed. wonder what that means.

At least you can see it in your my.tmobile page. I have'nt been able to see it there since the day I pre-ordered it. The only place I can see my status is the app, which has essentially the same information that came with the email/text - expected ship date of 9/19-26 etc.

Once i click on that in the app it takes me to my view orders section that still does not have the IP7 plus. A few others here are also expereincing similar difficulties, and I've spoken to half a dozen reps that have confirmed my order and status as being processed etc. They finally put in a work-ticket to get my my.tmo section error rectified but so far its still showing the same info.

Reactions: blueracer

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
At least you can see it in your my.tmobile page. I have'nt been able to see it there since the day I pre-ordered it. The only place I can see my status is the app, which has essentially the same information that came with the email/text - expected ship date of 9/19-26 etc.

Once i click on that in the app it takes me to my view orders section that still does not have the IP7 plus. A few others here are also expereincing similar difficulties, and I've spoken to half a dozen reps that have confirmed my order and status as being processed etc. They finally put in a work-ticket to get my my.tmo section error rectified but so far its still showing the same info.

oh i had no idea people were having issues with checking the status of their orders via the website. that reminds me, i wonder what the status says if i look on the app.

update:

well i'm unable to see the status via the app. i see both phones are being processed but when i select one to go into further detail, it just keeps loading a blank page. so you have issues online using the webpage for a status and i have issues using the app for a status update lol

Anthony T

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Has anyone with a matte black 128GB (plus, obviously) had any movement or at least a charge to their credit card?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.