Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChubZ

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2010
your says order placed? mine says order processing. is there a difference?
mine went from processing to place on my 7+ black 256
[doublepost=1473976440][/doublepost]
Hey everyone I've been reading all the forum and finally have something to share!

My iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB is being shipped! I ordered on 9/10 at 11AM in store with JOD. UPS label said it'll arrive 3-7PM! Their coming T-Mobile fam!

Pre-Order Catfish

chunology

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
Nope, they didn't pay for it, it ain't happening. None of us are getting the pluses tomorrow. Mark my word. So disappointed with T-Mo. No way going with them for next year's set the world on fire phone. Apple all the way.

Tmobile's preorder system has always been a nightmare - ESPECIALLY with iPhones. I heard that their systems were crashing for the iPhone 7 preorders AGAIN this year. The same thing happened with the iPhone 6 preorder, and the iPhone 6s preorder. That's why this year I went directly through Apple.

Reactions: muadibe

vomhorizon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2013
With nearly a dozen flights coming in over the next few hours, there is still some hope (however small) of Sat. deliveries. ;)

Reactions: yg0924

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I have a question. I've done preorders for iPhones in the past and always luckily received it on launch day. This is the first time I've never done a preorder for an iPhone. If I order the 7+ now (even with the wait times) will T-Mobile charge my card today or will they place a hold on my credit card which will fall off and then reappear once it's available to ship?

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Not sure if this is normal or not, but I just placed an order for a black 128 GB iPhone 7 today at 3 PM and it already shows a shipping estimate of 9/19.

I spoke directly with T-Mobile. I signed up for JoD at the same time. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes. I since received 3 confirmation emails with status update. Still shows 9/19.

This is the 7 Plus thread. The 7 is more readily available.

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
I have a question. I've done preorders for iPhones in the past and always luckily received it on launch day. This is the first time I've never done a preorder for an iPhone. If I order the 7+ now (even with the wait times) will T-Mobile charge my card today or will they place a hold on my credit card which will fall off and then reappear once it's available to ship?

They only charge the card when the phone is processed to ship.

pgiannini1784

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
2 7+JB 128's ordered 9/9 around 1240 am. Couldn't complete order until 9 am due to glitches. Estimated ship date of 11/1-11/30. No charges no ups no nothing.

vasuvasu

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2011
Will T-Mobile retail stores be getting any of the Plus models, or was that notice from apple just talking about their own stores not having them?

I just called all the stores in my area and none of them knew what they were going to have for sale in the morning

Leinhart_6

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2015
Will T-Mobile retail stores be getting any of the Plus models, or was that notice from apple just talking about their own stores not having them?

I just called all the stores in my area and none of them knew what they were going to have for sale in the morning

Some may. My local T-Mobile said they should be getting some in the next Friday

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
They only charge the card when the phone is processed to ship.

They charged me and no shipping info can only see information on UPS not on T-Mobile and no updates UPS is still waiting for my phone.
[doublepost=1473989607][/doublepost]Just so everyone knows every T-Mobile store I have been to only has about 3 phones and no pluses...so if you plan on going to get a phone better get there very early. I got to touch the 7 too didn't like the black that much TBH.

Reactions: Margit72

yg0924

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
They charged me and no shipping info can only see information on UPS not on T-Mobile and no updates UPS is still waiting for my phone.
[doublepost=1473989607][/doublepost]Just so everyone knows every T-Mobile store I have been to only has about 3 phones and no pluses...so if you plan on going to get a phone better get there very early. I got to touch the 7 too didn't like the black that much TBH.
What did you order

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
My wife's Rose Gold 7+ 128gb is in my city, scheduled for delivery tomorrow via UPS. Originally had a 9/27-10/10 estimated date. Ordered 9/9 in the evening.

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010

You have a shot of getting it tomorrow but if not I bet you get it very soon. What did you order and when was your ship date?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.