Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscbuck

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2011
I trust the Exec Team responses that are seeming to get more consistent, but it just seems absurd that Apple just flat out wouldn't send any of those Plus models. Wouldn't surprise me, but still kind of ridiculous

portaltonowhere

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Brooklyn NYC
This was posted in the other thread

Don't know if its true or not

img_3770-png.652443

who do I sue for my pain and suffering???

hazeydavey

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Mark my words- T-Mobile isn't using Sat Delivery.

Nope, they didn't pay for it, it ain't happening. None of us are getting the pluses tomorrow. Mark my word. So disappointed with T-Mo. No way going with them for next year's set the world on fire phone. Apple all the way.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
i think preordering from carriers directly is never the ideal thing to do. they always get shafted. i wouldn't of preordered from tmobile this year but because i was using their promotion i couldn't do it elsewhere really. next year i'll of course go back to preordering through apple.com as usual.

hazeydavey

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
i think preordering from carriers directly is never the ideal thing to do. they always get shafted. i wouldn't of preordered from tmobile this year but because i was using their promotion i couldn't do it elsewhere really. next year i'll of course go back to preordering through apple.com as usual.

Yep. What a mistake trusting a 3rd rate carrier. VZ and ATT taken care of before Spring or T-Mo. It's the truth. Next year back to Apple and probably to a new carrier.

LakerLand

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016

This is my first time pre order with TMO ( 7 + 32G) with no tracking number update yet ( BTW my card was charged on Tuesday AM)
I always had success with ATT in the past . I got my tracking # at 315 PM last year ( the day before launch) and 3 days before the launch the year before. It is now 427 still no tracking number and I am slowly losing hope of tomorrow delivery .
I ordered on 9/9 at 1145 AM

muadibe

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
Sounds to me like Apple panicked after the IUP lawsuit and took T-Mobile's allotment of phones and are giving them to the IUP people. Which also wouldn't be fair, but whatever.

Definitely sounds like a possibility. Since we are adults, we won't be suing T-Mobile. Let the babies have their phones first. We'll be ok.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
Yep. What a mistake trusting a 3rd rate carrier. VZ and ATT taken care of before Spring or T-Mo. It's the truth. Next year back to Apple and probably to a new carrier.

no i never said all that. i like the carrier. i'm getting better reception at work than i did with att. like i'm getting my messages and they are being delivered. i'm very happy so far with the service. i just know that any carrier would always get less than apple gets. so its always best, if possible, to order directly from apple.com

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Sounds to me like Apple panicked after the IUP lawsuit and took T-Mobile's allotment of phones and are giving them to the IUP people. Which also wouldn't be fair, but whatever.

I think T-mobile was also bound to have issues with supply with the whole trade in deal. How many people would have upgraded if there wasn't a deal? I definitely wasn't.

p1ally

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Same exact order and dates. Exec team (Oscar) said the website would not update to reflect a launch day delivery but he assured me I would get my 7+ 128GB Black on launch. No CC charges yet. Hopefully they follow through.
Same here, STILL no CC charges or ANYTHING, agggh so anxious :D

s54

Suspended
Sep 25, 2012
Not sure if this is normal or not, but I just placed an order for a black 128 GB iPhone 7 today at 3 PM and it already shows a shipping estimate of 9/19.

I spoke directly with T-Mobile. I signed up for JoD at the same time. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes. I since received 3 confirmation emails with status update. Still shows 9/19.

misslia

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
Ordered 7plus 128 rose gold 9/9 around 6-7 my date was for Sept 19-26 but yesterday my card was charged and I got a email and on my account saying my order was shipped. Checked ups today since it took forever to update it said its in jersey I'm in ny so my phone should be coming tomorrow I'm glad I didn't order the matte black like I planned on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.