Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Ordered a 128GB 7+ in Jet Black at about 12:15 PST via dialing 611.

Funny enough, the website actually let me in like a minute or two early, I was on the device selection page for upgrades hitting refresh and all the 7/7 Plus phones showed up, so I had the order ready to go like right at 12:02 PST, but my billing address (therefore shipping address) was outdated, and after updating it, the website would NOT work for me lol, and it was still only like 12:03. Go figure.

Estimated ship date of 9/27 - 10/24 given. I'm okay with that, just glad to get one. :)

Boy that is almost a month buffer room to ship between, jeez.

Reactions: jgelin

whadzinaname

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
I bet Apple is creating a perception of low production to make more people do pre-orders, especially for their flagship plus devices. And bam! Everyone who pre-ordered gets it on launch day. LOL.

Reactions: Leinhart_6

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
everyday that goes by, apple is making more and more stock of all models. i'm sure those who have late november shipdates will get an update in a weeks time. this happens every year, most day one orders are recieved day of launch up until the following week. its not a long wait ya'll. we'll get our phones.....w/ cases

whadzinaname

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
This is what I was thinking too lol
Because last year I got the same spiel when I ordered by iPhone 6s Plus. I remember that they didn't even give me an estimated shipping date when I ordered. Then a week later they said I will have it by launch date(it was 2 weeks in between pre-order start and the actual launch).

kdking

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
lets just pray that theses planes coming into louisville have 7+ and we get shipping update tomorrow

Leinhart_6

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2015
Because last year I got the same spiel when I ordered by iPhone 6s Plus. I remember that they didn't even give me an estimated shipping date when I ordered. Then a week later they said I will have it by launch date(it was 2 weeks in between pre-order start and the actual launch).

I can wait two weeks after launch too. Just find these November estimated times ridiculous =/

jgelin

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2015
St Petersburg, FL
Ordered a 128GB 7+ in Jet Black at about 12:15 PST via dialing 611.

Funny enough, the website actually let me in like a minute or two early, I was on the device selection page for upgrades hitting refresh and all the 7/7 Plus phones showed up, so I had the order ready to go like right at 12:02 PST, but my billing address (therefore shipping address) was outdated, and after updating it, the website would NOT work for me lol, and it was still only like 12:03. Go figure.

Estimated ship date of 9/27 - 10/24 given. I'm okay with that, just glad to get one. :)

Boy that is almost a month buffer room to ship between, jeez.

Right? I'm hoping it comes in somewhere in the beginning of that range, or maybe even before that, but not the end!
I also have the month long estimate of 9/27-10/24. Ordered a 7+ 128gb jet black at 12:27am on 611.

Leinhart_6

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2015
Off topic, but has anyone decided on a case for the Jet Black 7 Plus?

I've been searching for a few online and this is the one I like so far, but won't be able to see the back >.<

Attachments

• 61vr-Y8jbNL._SL1000_.jpg
    61vr-Y8jbNL._SL1000_.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 144
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.