Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ozthia

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
FRESH OFF T-MOBILE UPDATE:

Genesis D: Hi Fernando, Good day to you.
Genesis D: How may I help you today?
You: Hello Genesis!
You: Sorry, just wanted to double check on this
You:
I preordered the Jet Black iPhone+ on 9/9 10am.

I just checked online and it says:

Being processed
Your shipping date range has changed
Estimated to Ship 11/01/2016 - 11/30/2016
DELIVERY
UPS Expedited Next Day

T-mobile rep told me I would be one of the first to get since they only had 4 people before me and we are in a busy part of Miami.

I don't know what to believe.

Any ideas?

Genesis D: Thanks for the information, please allow me to check on this one for you.
You: Thank you
Genesis D: May I have the order number you have please?
Genesis D: And your mobile number as well.
You: 23*******
You: 305*********
Genesis D: Thank you.
Genesis D: Checking on your order now, please hold on.
You: Thank you
You: If not i much rather cancel
You: and wait
Genesis D: Thanks for waiting Fernando.
Genesis D: Base on the order status, we are seeing same date of the approximate date of the arrival of the phone.
Genesis D: However I would like to inform you that this is only the approximate wait time or arrival of the phone color you have order and might changes anytime depending on the availability of the phone produce.
Genesis D: This is the reason why Apple put the pre-order so that they can forecast the volume of the phone and the color that needs to made.
Genesis D: Yes you can cancel the order anything but I would suggest for you to just let it for now and on the release date you can try to visit our store to get the phone, once you have the phone then you can go ahead with canceling the order so the wait will not be wasted.
You: Got it Genesis, Thank you so much for the information.

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Jet Black 7+ 128 GB ordered on 9/9 at 9:09 PST
Delivery 11/1 - 11/30

Same. Ordered around 7am PST. Tried at midnight but the website was all screwy. Called in 10 minutes later and it said 3 hour wait. I waited 30 minutes and decided to sleep instead.

azzamitown

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2015
Ohio
7+ 128GB Jet Black ordered 9/9 5:30am EST (3:30 PST)
10/25-11/11

Called in at 3am, got disconnected 15 minutes in and the rep didn't call back. Called back in and spoke with another rep. Systems were down so she kept trying while I kept trying on the website. Finally got it to go through on the website over two hours later.

The past two releases, I've had luck "iPhone hunting" opening weekend...but I have a bad, bad feeling about Jet Black.

Here's to a huge surprise in the next couple weeks.

Reactions: wtnon6pls

MacintoshDan

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2013
I'm only pissed bec i order a plus for me and 7 for my sister
and she doest really care about the new phone but i clearly do bec I'm on the forum 24/7
and the stupid 7 shipped but my plus prob not even close

Same thing for me bro. I ordered my girlfriend a 7 in gold and it will be here Friday. She didn't even want the phone I'm only getting it cause she can trade in her 6. My brother and I are dying for black 7 pluses and don't even have a preorder because of the Jump on Demand mess. I have this feeling I said on the main T-!obike preorder thread: I think it's looking like T-Mobile isn't getting any pluses on time. If I can't get a plus Friday I'm just getting a regular 7 if they have them in black. I don't really like pluses anyway. I just wanted the camera.

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2009
John Legere did mention he would mention more about iPhone 7 tomorrow on periscope god knows if he meant on shipment or giveaways which sounds more likely?

rmeadejr

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
San Francisco-Twin Peaks
I ordered my partners iPhone 7+, Matte Black, 128gb @12:04am 9/9. EIP was signed at 12:10am.

we had to do separate orders cause the iPhones where going to different addresses.

Was just about done ordering my iPhone 7+, Gold, 32gb when all h*** broke loose. I never got my order in until 6:45am. The EIP was signed @ 6:50am.

we both have the same shipping dates of 9/19-9/26 and my credit card for my partners iPhone has not been charged yet. There is no charge for my iPhone cause i am on the JOD program.

I do have a question. Does t-mobile update the status of the iPhone throughout the day or save it fr just one update per day?

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Margit72

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
still being processed arghhhhhhhh
[doublepost=1473765523][/doublepost]Check out this review this might help with the wait lol.

This guy destroys apple

seems he liked the iphone and didnt care for it much at the same time. i kind of hate reviews like this. anywho....i wonder when the status page on tmobile will give me any sort of update. last night it said the webpage experienced an issue and to check back later. lets see what it says now.

Reactions: muadibe

FLameinthefire

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
seems he liked the iphone and didnt care for it much at the same time. i kind of hate reviews like this. anywho....i wonder when the status page on tmobile will give me any sort of update. last night it said the webpage experienced an issue and to check back later. lets see what it says now.
mine still says being processed :(

Reactions: LinkinJunior

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
mine still says being processed :(

well at least yours says something lol. i just checked, i guess maybe since i'm not a tmobile customer just yet i can't get a proper status update. it said that if my order was an upgrade to log in....and well i guess it technically is. i did the trade in program, so rather than getting 2 iphone 7 32gb in matte blk, i got 2 7+ 128gb matte black iphones. i suppose that qualifies as an upgrade.

FLameinthefire

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
well at least yours says something lol. i just checked, i guess maybe since i'm not a tmobile customer just yet i can't get a proper status update. it said that if my order was an upgrade to log in....and well i guess it technically is. i did the trade in program, so rather than getting 2 iphone 7 32gb in matte blk, i got 2 7+ 128gb matte black iphones. i suppose that qualifies as an upgrade.
Ah i see, well hang in there i hope we all get our phones this Friday.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
Ordered yesterday around noon PST. Got a 9/15-9/16 ship date for the 128gb matte black 7.

Nevermind missed the +/Plus, thought it was being used as an "and", carry on.

SJDG

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
Did anybody that ordered a Plus get a release day shipping when you preordered?

It's weird that the earliest I've seen anybody say was 9/19-9/26

Is tmobile not expecting any shipments of Pluses before release day?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.