Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dilkirani678

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Just to let everyone know I was charged just now for my phone order. Ordered a 7 Plus 128gb in Rose Gold. Anyone else?

ian-frs

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2007
ATL
Can't get into view my tmo account gives me error, but heres bank statement.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 8.16.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 8.16.33 PM.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 195

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
lucky fella, i wonder who will be next to get charged. i guess since i signed the eip on a saturday, that is when i ordered it. correct? even though i was in store friday night to preorder.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
lucky fella, i wonder who will be next to get charged. i guess since i signed the eip on a saturday, that is when i ordered it. correct? even though i was in store friday night to preorder.

All models but black and jet black are shipping now.... :(
[doublepost=1473814695][/doublepost]5 Motherf**king airplanes in the air.... my phone is on one of them....

looselaces

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Walks in from long day at work to a tmobile box. Full of excitement only for it to be my otter box symmetry case and roll on protector which I totally forgot I ordered lol now if I just could get my phone I would be set

Reactions: nateatlarge

LinkinJunior

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2008
Um this is what im seeing on my order now:

"Thank you for your order. Detail status information for your order is not yet available. If your order was placed recently, updates will be available soon. Please check back later."

So no ship date now, interesting...

Ordered: 9/11 @ 5am
Item: Plus Black 128GB
Eta: 11/01-11/30

thisischris

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
I'd like to share my experience and see what everyone thinks. I have JOD and in the past just preordered in the store. But this time I heard demand will be high and supply may be low so I decided to call to upgrade. I managed to figure out which number to call a little after 12 am. I spent almost an hour on the phone with a very nice salesperson but they were having problems with their computers and because she kept trying to input my card info it locked her out and she had to call me back in 24 hours to complete the order. She did call back and we were able to complete the order. I told her my concern about losing my place in line. And she assured me that I wouldn't. I ordered matte black 7 plus 128 GB. I got the EIP not long after the call and signed it. The salesperson quoted me a time frame of 9/19-9/26 But after that it's been moved to 9/27-10/10. And it's been there ever since. Plus still not charge on my card. In the past the stores never carried the higher capacity models on launch day so I had to order them. I reached out on Twitter and they couldn't tell me anything. And they couldn't help me with my frustration over the later order, though it wasn't through any fault of mine. And that bothered me. Curious to get some input from anyone here. Thank you.

zamboni52

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2008
Colorado Springs
I ordered a JOD 7+ 256gb black right at 0100MST and got a 9/19-9/26 ship date. I haven't seen a lot of posts on T-Mobile shipping. I'm hoping that T-Mobile hasn't received their shipment yet. I'm betting we see movement today or tomorrow. All of the phones I have ordered had shipped from Louisville the day before it was delivered. You should see a UPS tracking number followed by a credit card charge.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
Um this is what im seeing on my order now:

"Thank you for your order. Detail status information for your order is not yet available. If your order was placed recently, updates will be available soon. Please check back later."

So no ship date now, interesting...

Ordered: 9/11 @ 5am
Item: Plus Black 128GB
Eta: 11/01-11/30

mine sorta says the same, except that it states if my order was an upgrade to log in....i still can't do that since i'm still an att customer, but my partner and i are going after work to transfer over our lines from att to tmobile in store. hopefully i'll be able to get a proper status on our orders from my new account. :)

RobtheJedii

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Washington D.C
My guess, will see more of an update this weekend for us + people.

Once all the planes touchdown and the phones are processed, T-Mobile will know how many iPhone +'s they have to ship out..

Reactions: blueracer

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
My guess, will see more of an update this weekend for us + people.

Once all the planes touchdown and the phones are processed, T-Mobile will know how many iPhone +'s they have to ship out..

yea i'm thinking the closer to launch, the more information we will have about our orders. i'm thinking next week is a good start for when they'll ship. ive been in this situation before sort of...had a later ship date but got it earlier. but than again i've always preordered from apple.com never from my own att carrier let alone switching to tmobile now. so i'll see how this goes. either way im patient. i'm looking forward to it.

vomhorizon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2013
For those that had delivery estimates starting at 9/19, I expect some activity before launch day (for black and jet-black models) since folks have already started getting CC charges for some of the less popular colors. Friday-Sat. deliveries are quite possible still for some lucky ones but early next week is probably more realistic.

Last edited:

myworld2008

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2008
I got pending charge on card last night for iphone 7 plus gold 128. But no shipping information yet. Ordered on 9/10.

BPMCH02

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2007
Michigan
I'd like to share my experience and see what everyone thinks. I have JOD and in the past just preordered in the store. But this time I heard demand will be high and supply may be low so I decided to call to upgrade. I managed to figure out which number to call a little after 12 am. I spent almost an hour on the phone with a very nice salesperson but they were having problems with their computers and because she kept trying to input my card info it locked her out and she had to call me back in 24 hours to complete the order. She did call back and we were able to complete the order. I told her my concern about losing my place in line. And she assured me that I wouldn't. I ordered matte black 7 plus 128 GB. I got the EIP not long after the call and signed it. The salesperson quoted me a time frame of 9/19-9/26 But after that it's been moved to 9/27-10/10. And it's been there ever since. Plus still not charge on my card. In the past the stores never carried the higher capacity models on launch day so I had to order them. I reached out on Twitter and they couldn't tell me anything. And they couldn't help me with my frustration over the later order, though it wasn't through any fault of mine. And that bothered me. Curious to get some input from anyone here. Thank you.
I had a similar issue but was quote a ship date of 9/15 and now won't get the phone until November apparently...

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
I ordered 32gb Gold iphone 7+ card charged yesterday NO SHIPPING INFO WTH?!?!?!

i dont get it, why do people think that just because they were charged, that it automatically means they'll get shipping info/or tracking? i know for some it happens that why but it isnt always the case and some times it takes a few for the systems to update for the customers order to show shipping information. patience boys.

coachdharp

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Here's a tip, if you have a business account and you preordered over the phone, you didn't have to pay the $20 fee....that fee is waived for business customers..I just got a $20 credit on my account
[doublepost=1473866035][/doublepost]
i dont get it, why do people think that just because they were charged, that it automatically means they'll get shipping info/or tracking? i know for some it happens that why but it isnt always the case and some times it takes a few for the systems to update for the customers order to show shipping information. patience boys.
Well if you read it says card chared YESTERDAY! meaning it had time to update..its almost 24 hours later

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
Here's a tip, if you have a business account and you preordered over the phone, you didn't have to pay the $20 fee....that fee is waived for business customers..I just got a $20 credit on my account
[doublepost=1473866035][/doublepost]
Well if you read it says card chared YESTERDAY! meaning it had time to update..its almost 24 hours later

than in your case it just hasn't updated but i'm sure its on its way to the truck or plane. we all know how sometimes UPS just doesn't get the updates on time but they well on their way. patience. its not like your not getting a phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.