Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 603
Apr 7, 2012
Yes, I am a bit upset about this. I just got the iPhone XS Max and the screen has scratches all over it which I can not buff out. Smh this has never happened with any iPhone that I have had in the past. Just a warning too... Don’t get the 6th Gen iPad. The edges they have on it start digging into your hands as you use it for a long period of time and you have to set it down flat. You may think.... Why don’t they get a screen protector for the iPhone or a cover for the iPad so he doesn’t have to hold the edges. One should not have to do these simple things when they purchase a product like this. Apple is designing their things horribly. And a lot of people should understand that these companies do it so that you surely get the next one or spend more money. I’m sorry to sound like a pessimist but it is really sad and I am super upset because I have been a faithful apple customer forever as many apple users have been. Unfortunately, I really think it’s time to go with another phone company..... :(

They all use the same glass, will be no difference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.