Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Allen_Wentz

macrumors 68040
Dec 3, 2016
USA
Apple always knows how to make their products & events compelling, even when changes are evolutionary.

The leaks around next week's 15 Pro announcement and the Wonderlust event in general have been underwhelming on the surface. Part of me hopes they have some surprises in store.

Let's have some fun speculating - drop your hot takes and bold predictions below...

...I'll start - a color for the Pro line that hasn't leaked and a tremendously impressive drop-resistance to they point they call the Pro "shatterproof" - with marketing heavily focusing on this aspect.
1) My curiosity is how will the iPhone 15 Pro interact with AVP, and what iPhone system resources should we be concerned about? Particularly mass storage, which we can adjust during ordering.

2) My wish is for an Apple Pencil operable with the iPhone Pro, but my track record with Apple on getting my wishes fulfilled is very poor.

slkjflla

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2017
My wish is that they fix that annoying bug in Smart Mailboxes in Mail, though I'll take a new iPhone

tivoboy

macrumors 601
May 15, 2005
15-20% increase in battery life, I’m erring on the 15% side
no price increase on base models, but PRO models will have $100 increase
2000 nits on non-pro models
2000 nits peak brightness baby!.. YES

New 15, seems to be essentially LAST years 14 pro / max

WarmWinterHat

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2015
I use my 13/14 iPhone Pros like that sans case. No substantive damage, just a few tiny dings that I do not care about. The face remains 100%.

You missed the part where I said I don't like how it feels case-less. I don't like the camera bump, I don't like the squared edges, and I don't like that there isn't a raised lip around the screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.