Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Moyapilot

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2015
Netflix! Yay!
Yes, this was an awesome surprise. Tried a movie yesterday with my APP and it was just as good as using an MP4 on FE File Explorer, but way more convenient.

Only think I notice with Spatial Audio is you have to really turn up the volume in order to hear the dialogue properly. But the LFE like bass is pretty cool. I also had to ask my wife when I first started the Netflix movie if the sound was coming from the iPad speakers, and she said no. I hadn't played anything using SA for months so it was cool to have that effect again.

I would say that sometimes I like just listening in plain stereo, because its easier on my brain for some reason. But for more blockbuster type material it is a very cool tech!

Reactions: marvin_h and johntw

Mr Mann

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2020
How do you get Eac3 with Atmos to work inside an mp4 file with FE file explorer? I only get ’multichannel’ even though the file has Atmos …

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.