Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kokko8

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2023
I guess it arrived :)

IMG_4540.jpeg

Reactions: ErneX

crw

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2010
Ultra/76/128/4 ordered on June 9th (Friday) for delivery to Texas. Original estimate was ships in 2-3 weeks. Actually shipped June 15th via FedEx (so only 6 days instead of 2-3 weeks). Tracking shows it as currently sitting in Hong King airport. Delivery is scheduled for June 20th.

mcscot

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
I imagine Apple is working hard to ship units and put hardware sales on a positive slope for the quarter.
Couldn't agree more. The availability of stock has been unprecedented IMHO, the easiest it has been to obtain an Apple product in a very very very long time !

Reactions: emmab2006

dawnrazor

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2008
Auckland New Zealand
I ordered my MS on the 10th June, I was a bit late getting the order in and its a custom build with 76GPU/128RAM/2TBSSD.

Initially it said 11th-19th July for delivery to NZ - so about a month, fair enough I though, a lot of folks will have got orders in before me…

Last night got a notification that it will arrive on the 23rd June!!!! Thats this Friday!!! I’m very happy as it means I can hopefully get my 2020 iMac sold sooner than I expected… very happy…

Reactions: odblnt

eldho

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2011
How long doesn’t take to switch from Preparing to Ship to Shipped?
It took a couple of days for mine, and then another couple of days moving around China before then moving quickly to my country NZ to wait over the weekend at a depot before I hopefully get it early this week.

macpro2000

macrumors 65816
Feb 23, 2005
It took a couple of days for mine, and then another couple of days moving around China before then moving quickly to my country NZ to wait over the weekend at a depot before I hopefully get it early this week.
Thank you for your info

dgdosen

macrumors 68030
Dec 13, 2003
Seattle
Ordered a BTO Max on the 13th... Not 'preparing for shipment' yet, but I do see a new tracking number in my UPS account listed with "Details Not Available". Hoping it ships soon.

Anyone have an order placed on our around the 13th have a shipment en route?

Reactions: red elma

red elma

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2019
Silicon Valley
Ordered a BTO Max on the 13th... Not 'preparing for shipment' yet, but I do see a new tracking number in my UPS account listed with "Details Not Available". Hoping it ships soon.

I ordered a maxed out Ultra on the 6th and it is still at "Processing" stage, showing "Arrives Jul 6 - 13".
My location is San Francisco Silicon Valley area.

• Wow
Reactions: dgdosen

yadmonkey

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2002
Western Spiral

Also ordered a BTO Max on the 13th (64GB/1TB), but nothing on my UPS account yet. My Studio Display arrives tomorrow to tease me in the meantime!

CreepyAF

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2018
Behind you
My studio max shipped on 6/16 from shenzhen and flew through to the east coast of USA and is being delivered today 6/19! It was originally quoted as delivery date this Friday! That’s freaking fast if u ask me!

dawnrazor

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2008
Auckland New Zealand
I ordered my MS on the 10th June, I was a bit late getting the order in and its a custom build with 76GPU/128RAM/2TBSSD.

Initially it said 11th-19th July for delivery to NZ - so about a month, fair enough I though, a lot of folks will have got orders in before me…

Last night got a notification that it will arrive on the 23rd June!!!! Thats this Friday!!! I’m very happy as it means I can hopefully get my 2020 iMac sold sooner than I expected… very happy…
and what do you know it then turns up 3 days earlier then advertised… Unfortunately the monitor doesn’t turn up until Friday, unless it turns up early too which it probably will… the MS will have to just have to sit tight until the monitor arrives… it is a lovely looking thing I must say… it’s going to look so nice on my desktop… I’m very happy to see it and a ASM replace the iMac… I know it’s not like for like but I was constantly butting up against the limitations of the iMac the Mac Studio solves all my iMac problems…

Last edited:
Reactions: yadmonkey

yadmonkey

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2002
Western Spiral
and what do you know it then turns up 3 days earlier then advertised… Unfortunately the monitor doesn’t turn up until Friday, unless it turns up early too which it probably will… the MS will have to just have to sit tight until the monitor arrives… it is a lovely looking thing I must say… it’s going to look so nice on my desktop… I’m very happy to see it and a ASM replace the iMac… I know it’s not like for like but I was constantly butting up against the limitations of the iMac the Mac Studio solves all my iMac problems…
Opposite boat here -- my Studio Display arrives tomorrow but I have a week or two until I get my Studio. Always disliked having to get rid of a display when I replaced my iMac, so I'm excited for this setup. Helps soften the hit my wallet took on this! And those extra USB ports on the Studio's front and on the display are going to be very much appreciated.

Reactions: dawnrazor

Paint.It.Black

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2008
Ordered the MS Ultra 60GPU/192GB/8TB with XDR display today. Delivery estimate 18th to 26th of July, but messages here make me hopeful it might be sooner. This machine will replace my iMac Pro, looking forward how it will perform.

titaniumdoughnu

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2011
My status just changed to preparing to ship, so I'd like to know the same thing. Guessing 7-10 day based on previous orders though.
Ordered a BTO on the 13th too but so far no movement for me! What was the original delivery window you were quoted?

macpro2000

macrumors 65816
Feb 23, 2005
I placed my order on the 14th built to order. It shipped on the 18th and I am in Nebraska. Just not sure when it’s gonna get here and I got express shipping.

dgdosen

macrumors 68030
Dec 13, 2003
Seattle
I placed my order on the 14th built to order. It shipped on the 18th and I am in Nebraska. Just not sure when it’s gonna get here and I got express shipping.
That was fast!(er than mine :( ) Aren't all orders express shipping? I don't think I saw any shipping option.

macpro2000

macrumors 65816
Feb 23, 2005
That was fast!(er than mine :( ) Aren't all orders express shipping? I don't think I saw any shipping option.
All are standard shipping but I called them and they upped it to express. :)
It's out for delivery today.

Update: Delivered. So 7 days exactly. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.