Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djpraize

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2008
NC
Thanks for the advise but it didn't work. I have a feeling it will be UK mail who deliver it as well.
[doublepost=1461609866][/doublepost]

My worry is it will add at least 1 day delay
[doublepost=1461609917][/doublepost]

Congrats. You managed to run any benchmarks on it yet? Geek bench etc?
No I'm at work. Can't do any of that yet......

joscejrod

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
Apple has sent me an e-mail...

"Thank you for your recent order from the Apple Online Store.

Because of an unexpected increase sales, we can not send your order on the date that initially gave.

Sorry for the delay. We are working to send you your order as soon as possible.

The hope to send your order no later than 28th April.

Once sent, we will send a notification email with the expected delivery date.

You can track your order from the Order Status page.

Thank you for choosing Apple,
Apple Store"

So, until next week, nothing. I can't understand the delay...

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Mines arriving next Friday to my local store ;) took my 45 day old 2015 back for a full refund and ordered the BTO 1.3/512 on EPP Discount..

It's going to be a loooong week!!
I'm glad I read this post. I had completely forgotten about the EPP discount my employer offers. All of 6%, but it's still close to $100 on the m7/256. :)

happyslayer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2008
Glendale, AZ
Ordered 4/23, shipped today (4/26) Arrives Friday 4/29

Update: I just checked the tracking number and it now says Thursday 4/28 before 10:30am FedEx! Nice!

Last edited:

joscejrod

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
As I have said before, I ordered it (m7/256ssd) last Tuesday. I included accesories and I chose the option to merge all articles in the same package. If today the status has change to "shipped", when do you expect I will receive it (Spain)?

youngturk

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2016
Rouen / France
My order is the M7/256 with US keyboard. I ordered it on 24th April. Still no update so far, being processed. Estimated delivery time was 3-6 May.

I want to keep a psotive outlook and hope that I will get an update today or tomorrow and also shorter than expected delivery time. ( its crazy how some people got their orders shipped out in 3,4 days)

Not going to lie, its hard to wait. I just ordered the dell usb c hub with ethernet/vga/hdmi/usb waiting for it aswell.

Last edited:

solaris

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2004
Oslo, Norway
The m7/256 I ordered April 20th. shipped today. On track so far.

Mine shipped from Shanghai April 25th, with estimated deliver May 2-4.
I just got notified that the parcel has arrived local terminal i Oslo, and should be out for delivery tomorrow. Rather quick! :)

youngturk

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2016
Rouen / France
Got a shipment notification!!! It is shipped right now. Apple website shows the delivery as 6th May and UPS website shows it as 6th also. I hope I get it earlier. 28- 6 is a long time for fast shipping.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
I ordered my m7 Monday evening. Just got the shipping notice. It should arrive Monday morning.

mshuaibi

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2016
I ordered mine m7/512/gold with Arabic keyboard to pick it up in store "Silicon Valley area". It will be available on May 11 and it is still has "processing items" status. I hope I will able on this date!

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
I order to the UK on Sat 23rd, Dispatched on 25th. Today I have noticed that the warranty has started to be processed which may mean its arrived in the UK. I did ask for it to be merged with an adapter which apple assure me doest cause any major delay. I have also asked for Saturday delivery so lets see if it comes tomorrow.

happyslayer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2008
Glendale, AZ
Mine actually showed up yesterday. m7/256 silver. Two days earlier than Apple predicted and a day earlier the FedEx had on their tracking website. Got it all set up last night and it's working well. Not sure I notice a huge difference in the apps I use (Safari, MS Remote Desktop, Scrivener, Chrome, Mail, Parallels with Windows 10 Pro 64bit VM.), though the benchmarks are all in line with what I've seen online earlier this week so it is definitely faster. I would have to say that the most notable thing I've noticed is the battery usage/life. Absolutely better than my 2015 model, at least so far. I've been on it off and on for about 3-4 hours today and it's just now dropped to 89%. (it was at 100% this morning when I left the house.)

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
For those in the UK..my tracking information just updated with a Syncreon delivery number but it doesn't seem to do anything on their website yet.

Estimated delivery is still 3rd May.

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
For those in the UK..my tracking information just updated with a Syncreon delivery number but it doesn't seem to do anything on their website yet.

Estimated delivery is still 3rd May.
An m7 delivered via Syncreon? Weird, built-to-order models are normally delivered straight from the factory, usually via UPS in Europe.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Mine actually showed up yesterday. m7/256 silver. Two days earlier than Apple predicted and a day earlier the FedEx had on their tracking website. Got it all set up last night and it's working well. Not sure I notice a huge difference in the apps I use (Safari, MS Remote Desktop, Scrivener, Chrome, Mail, Parallels with Windows 10 Pro 64bit VM.), though the benchmarks are all in line with what I've seen online earlier this week so it is definitely faster. I would have to say that the most notable thing I've noticed is the battery usage/life. Absolutely better than my 2015 model, at least so far. I've been on it off and on for about 3-4 hours today and it's just now dropped to 89%. (it was at 100% this morning when I left the house.)
Mine showed up today, also 1 business day before FedEx originally had on their tracking website, and the first day of Apple's window. I'm not home yet but plan to set it up tonight.

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
Just to let everybody know that TNT delivered mine to central London this morning. Been spending all morning setting it up as a clean install. Incredible how light it is and with a scaled resolution it has the same real estate space as my previous MBP.

Reactions: Brookzy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.