Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

useydess

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2023
Camarillo CA
just as a reminder: for installing mods and/or a mod loader you need to extract the mod jar’s contents and put it into the Minecraft.jar mod inside the “bin” folder, then you need to remove the “META-INF” folder inside the same Minecraft.jar
could you provide a photo of what it looks like when its extracted into the folder

zenkoru

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2023
Realized MCDE does not work on Tiger. Made a Tiger-specific version. You're welcome.
Hi, I have an Ibook G3 Clamshell and I have seen peapole run Minecraft on it and I was wondering if they use this version and work around limitations or what. DO you know how to get it running on it?

Reactions: PowerPCFan

zenkoru

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2023
Hello, I was wondering if it possible to get ClassicCube to run on my Ibook g3 clamshell that is running Mac OS X 10.3? mine wont update to 10.4.11 because it is the first lien of models so it cant run anything past Panther

mectojic

macrumors 65816
Dec 27, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Hello, I was wondering if it possible to get ClassicCube to run on my Ibook g3 clamshell that is running Mac OS X 10.3? mine wont update to 10.4.11 because it is the first lien of models so it cant run anything past Panther
The first revision of Clamshell won't run even ClassiCube well, but you can still try. You can update to 10.4.11 using XPostFacto.
Not many people build apps for 10.3 Panther now, sorry.

zenkoru

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2023
The first revision of Clamshell won't run even ClassiCube well, but you can still try. You can update to 10.4.11 using XPostFacto.
Not many people build apps for 10.3 Panther now, sorry.
I dont have a Lion install disk

justluke68_

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2024
does anyone knows how to import a custom skin? i'd really like that, i am willing to follow any step possible to just add more custom skins. thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.