Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fortunr

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
No movement at all!! It's been over 5 weeks & my order is still "processing"!!! No PFS & my c/c has not been charged. I truly feel my phone will just show up one day without warning.

Thats rough. Mine is currently sitting in Korea, but I now have an estimated delivery date of Thursday.

Mcflip78

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
No movement at all!! It's been over 5 weeks & my order is still "processing"!!! No PFS & my c/c has not been charged. I truly feel my phone will just show up one day without warning.

I actually picked up a JB plus 256gb at a local Apple Store this past Sunday. Found one using the istocknow.com site and reserved it. They actually had a couple JB plus in stock. I got so sick of waiting with no ETA. I preordered on preorder night within 30 minutes. It's a joke that stores are getting them, yet people who preordered still haven't gotten them. Apple royally screwed up this launch. I'm not preordering next year. Better off just getting it in the store.

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2012
I'm with you guys! This is terrible! I ordered about 20 minutes after launch, for T-Mobile. I order on the Apple Store app, and still am in processing. Ridiculous!

Reactions: Juarez7514

Sdl1202

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2012
Northern California (Bay Area)
I actually picked up a JB plus 256gb at a local Apple Store this past Sunday. Found one using the istocknow.com site and reserved it. They actually had a couple JB plus in stock. I got so sick of waiting with no ETA. I preordered on preorder night within 30 minutes. It's a joke that stores are getting them, yet people who preordered still haven't gotten them. Apple royally screwed up this launch. I'm not preordering next year. Better off just getting it in the store.
I've been checking istock. I'm in California & if istock says they have 1, when you call it's not in stock. I've been checking Target, Best Buy & all the Apple stores in my area (I live in Northern California & there are a ton of Apple stores) with no luck! So I'm stuck waiting for Apple to ship it to me. It's sad, tomorrow is the 18th & my order is still processing.

mattrock2013

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
Illinois
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! FINALLY PFS!!!! And my account has been charged!!!

Attachments

• PFS.jpg
    PFS.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: bliggs and Sdl1202

Juarez7514

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2009
I'm in the same boat. Will be surprised if it does show up

TheSlimOne

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Yup, Switched to PFS today also. I ordered 11 minutes after the store opened ATT from APPLE for a JB 128gb. I ordered my wife's phone, exactly the same specs 6 minutes later. She got hers on the 24th of September GRR. I am still annoyed at that.

Fortunr

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2016
Be warned. After it shipped mine had an est. delivery date of today... but it's still in Korea. Delivery has been pushed back to 10/24

ChrissyJ05

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2016
My phone's expected delivery day is 10/26 but it's been sitting in Korea since 10/21. Is anyone else experiencing no movement?

hellopupy

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2016
Los Angeles
Received mine 10/21, a week after I gave up and ran to the store the first sign of a chance and got the last 256 sprint JB in stock.

Yesterday I went to return the T-mobile I got in the mail. I asked if he was glad to get another stock for another customer he said actually no all online order returns go straight back to the factory and doesn't get re-sold in the store even if its still sealed, which I guess is a nice policy to have, just kinda wasteful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.