Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Suspended
Jul 18, 2011
MBP Late-2010 15 inch:

Doesn't start up from sleep (closed lid)
Photos crashes on launch
Lots of other stuff...

Reactions: slippytoad

hansenc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2004
One thing I noticed is that resuming from sleep my wifi seemed to be off, turning it on and it still wouldn't work. Required a reboot.

Reactions: 6836838

johnparjr

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Earth
in iCloud setting under system preferences iCloud drive and safari are unchecked when i try to check them they quickly uncheck themselves and If i try to log out of iCloud it won't let me

originalmagneto

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2015
Slovakia
i dont’t know if you’ve had this problem, but I’m running a dual monitor setup and the fullscreen apps do not work correctly. I cannot have a fullscreen app on one screen and work normally on the other screen, because the fullscreen app (when invoking fullscreen on the secondary monitor) immediately “jumps” to my main screen and the secondary monitor stays blank.

Mattsasa

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
Anyone else having trouble with mail from iCloud?

The rest of iCloud is working, but it won't load or connect to my mail

tsanchai

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2015
Same here, Can't connect to Corporate Wifi Network using PEAP (MSCHAPv2) authentication. :(
Count me in. Cannot connect to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise corporate WiFi access point. It freeze at authenticating. I have tried to reinstall El Capitan, then try to connect. It fail. I tried to boot in safe boot then connect, also fail to connect. And I have tried to remove Little snitch and Intego Internet Security X8, then connect. Same, it cannot connect.

This happen immediately right after 10.11 DP1. It used to connect fine before. Have filed Bug Report to Apple. no response yet.

Hope this will be fixed in the next seed release

kheowkul

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2010
Count me in. Cannot connect to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise corporate WiFi access point. It freeze at authenticating. I have tried to reinstall El Capitan, then try to connect. It fail. I tried to boot in safe boot then connect, also fail to connect. And I have tried to remove Little snitch and Intego Internet Security X8, then connect. Same, it cannot connect.

This happen immediately right after 10.11 DP1. It used to connect fine before. Have filed Bug Report to Apple. no response yet.

Hope this will be fixed in the next seed release
Yeah, kind of a dealbreaker for me as this is my work laptop. Luckily I installed El Cap on a second partition :)

marvinscharle

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2015
As usually, Mail won't work in DP1 and crashes while launching.

Screenshot 2015-06-09 21.51.34.png

drdang

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Is Facetime not working for anyone else? I can't make Facetime calls or calls over my iPhone.

nickelma

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2014
Texas
When connected to VPN with the option to Show Time Connected, the time does not update at all but stays stuck on 00:00:00.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 4.38.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 4.38.24 AM.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 257

mixel

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2006
Leeds, UK
Options to remote control others' desktops in messages seem to have disappeared in El Capitan for me. :/

Galax_

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2015
Can someone test 2x speed playback on youtube? It's working as expected on chrome, but the audio is squeaky on safari. Chrome and safari sounded exactly the same on yosemite.

fessura

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2009
Anyone else seeing this? It began with one of the 10.10.3 betas and continues with 10.10.4 (didn't check the one released this week) and 10.11. Every once in a while, at least once day, keyboard repeat, trackpad and mouse speed, trackpad tap to click, and drag settings reset.

dzarc

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2013
My laptop won't wake from sleep. Now I can't even get it to start from a force restart. This seems to happen from extended sleep. Anyone know how to fix this?

Lanny3

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
No matter what setting you have for contact sorting, in Contacts.app the list will be sorted by last name. Can't be changed.
There is a work around. Select all of your contacts, then cycle through the Last Name First option from the main menu's "Card" menu.

Lanny3

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
There seems to be some sort of bug in the audio subsystem. I've seen this crash several times, and can't get valid output via USB from many of my music players, including iTunes - my DAC just spits static :/

Hope this one gets fixed sooner rather than later!

That's the case with my USB Meridian Explorer DAC. I get about 1 second of normal sound, when first used, then garbled static.

Reactions: groovyd

moebis

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Slovakia
Mail app, when you right-click on the trash to "Erase Deleted Messages" it doesn't do anything anymore.

twocircles

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2011
Yosemite and Safari were plagued with wifi connection issues until 10.10.4. Any wifi issues with El Capitan?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.