Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dronecatcher

macrumors 603
Jun 17, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
@svamethyst99 Your iBook still can be of service - use this forum as a resource - Sorbet/Shuriken are only an introduction.

It's best to decide what you want to do then go looking or ask but here's my own hitlist of things regarding online use to investigate:

InterWebPPC/InTheBox/Arctic Fox/TenFourFox (custom prefs file)
Mobile User Agents
PPCMC7
Links2
MPlayer

I no longer have my 600Mhz iBook but here's a video from a few years ago showing what it could do - more recent videos show updates but on my 900Mhz G3 iBook:

NODEraser

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2008
Astoria, Oregon
I'm getting ready to play around with it on my Quicksilver, though I do appreciate the Sorbet Leopard approach, which makes for an easy install... Maybe the next release will be an actual installer, where you can pick the features you want and perform a fresh customized install?

I'm getting ready to play around with it on my Quicksilver, though I do appreciate the Sorbet Leopard approach, which makes for an easy install... Maybe the next release will be an actual installer, where you can pick the features you want and perform a fresh customized install?

I mean, you could hold your breath, if you don’t mind becoming cyanotic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.