Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Father Jack

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2007
Ireland
The art of relaxation .. :cool: (Click on photo for larger image)

Attachments

• Babs 01.jpg
    Babs 01.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 131

SLC Flyfishing

Suspended
Nov 19, 2007
Portland, OR
Just got back from a week long photo assignment. I'm not really comfortable with posting most of the shots since they were taken at a summer camp for pediatric cancer patients. But since this girl's face is hidden I'll go ahead and post just this one. I'm more proud of this one than any of the shots I've taken in a long long time, I think it contains a lot of symbolism about what it is to fight with Cancer. I think it's beautiful, but what do you think?

Anuphillbattle.jpg

SLC

anubis

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2003
Just got back from a week long photo assignment. I'm not really comfortable with posting most of the shots since they were taken at a summer camp for pediatric cancer patients. But since this girl's face is hidden I'll go ahead and post just this one. I'm more proud of this one than any of the shots I've taken in a long long time, I think it contains a lot of symbolism about what it is to fight with Cancer. I think it's beautiful, but what do you think?

Astonishing

idyll

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Man I did not realize how many great photographers there were on here.. Awesome

fett

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2007
Calgary, AB
There are so many great photographs that it is impossible to comment about all of them. The talent in this forum always amazes me.

Doylem: The light is excellent on the abandoned farm but then I shouldn't be surprised because the light is usually excellent in your photos.

SLC Flyfishing: You should be proud. I like how she is framed on the left. It feels like she is near the end of her climb, if she was on the right it would feel like a beginning.

Martin C: For something so simple that is a very interesting photo. Great composition.

appie57

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2006
Netherlands
Bologna II

SLC Flyfishing: your picture is loaded with emotion (knowing the context), fine shot.
I agree with all that the June collection is outstanding, apart from all the cats :eek: :D

Here the second and last one from the Gallerias of Bologna and then we move on and explore some other places.

Bologna3.jpg

SpookTheHamster

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
London
Historics at Brands Hatch yesterday. I made the mistake of changing my camera curves while I was there, things looked better on the tiny D70 screen but it's pretty much ruined most of my pictures. Back to shooting in RAW I think.

Attachments

• _DSC0074.jpg
    _DSC0074.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.