Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
More English architecture

IMG_2757.jpg

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
I knew the greens were too saturated!! :) (hides for the wrath of Doylem)

Hmmm... the Wrath of Doylem...

I see it as a 'sword & sorcery' epic, starring Vin Diesel as Eric the Expendible, some fit lass in a chain-mail bikini and Barry the Unicorn... set in a faraway land, a long time ago, where swords had names and small men with pointy ears would help you with your Quest.

The Wrath of Doylem: episode three in the fabled Dragonbotherer Saga. At your local cinema... NOW!

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
Hmmm... the Wrath of Doylem...

I see it as a 'sword & sorcery' epic, starring Vin Diesel as Eric the Expendible, some fit lass in a chain-mail bikini and Barry the Unicorn... set in a faraway land, a long time ago, where swords had names and small men with pointy ears would help you with your Quest.

The Wrath of Doylem: episode three in the fabled Dragonbotherer Saga. At your local cinema... NOW!

And of course Eric the Expendible would be wearing a very green loincloth. :D

And now for something completely different...a screen cap from my Aperture Browser:

ApertureScreenCap.jpg

I liked the effect so much that I almost didn't want to rotate the images right away.

krye

macrumors 68000
Aug 21, 2007
USA

Nikon D40x
105mm VR Micro Nikkor

This squirrel was extremely friendly. It got accustomed to being near humans, so many were taking photos of it.

I've been looking to get into photography. I have been thinking about getting a Nikon d40. I think this shot just convinced me that it's time to start saving up....

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
I've been looking to get into photography. I have been thinking about getting a Nikon d40. I think this shot just convinced me that it's time to start saving up....

[pedantic] remember it's not just the body, but also the lens, and more important the eye (and patience) of the photographer [/pedantic]

Schnebar

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2006
California
2nd day in Australia.

1/500
f 5.6
ISO 400
Focal length 250mm

Canon rebel XSI
Canon 55-250mm IS Lens

Attachments

• fish1.jpg
    fish1.jpg
    926 KB · Views: 82
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.