Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NeGRit0

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2008
Las Vegas, Nv
The House That Time Forgot: Redux

ForgottenHouse2010.jpg

This photo sort of brings me full circle at the MacRumors photo forum. It's a retake of one I did in 2008, one of the very first images I ever posted to the Daily Thread. You can see my first version, posted in the June 2008 thread, here.

Wonderful shot. Looking at the shot from 08 compared to this one, seems you have seen the 'light'.

Side note: Everyday I'm amazed at how studying photography has almost completely changed how I look at things and view the world.

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
Wonderful shot. Looking at the shot from 08 compared to this one, seems you have seen the 'light'.

Side note: Everyday I'm amazed at how studying photography has almost completely changed how I look at things and view the world.

Thanks, NeGRit0. Yes, it's fair to say I've seen the light since then. Also purchased a few lights, which helps a lot. Used three Speedlites on that one, to be exact. ;)

Love your side note. It's so true: seeing the world through a photographic eye tends to make everything seem that much more beautiful. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.