Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rotary8

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2006
527394240_V6CN3-XL.jpg

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Please note there is a ONE PHOTO PER DAY rule in this thread. Please don't bring the wrath of the mods upon us!
Yup, but let me add, One Photo Per Day = One

otter

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2006
Darwin, NT
otter can I ask, is there a piece of black backing behind the (lady)bug of sorts? Not sure it's a ladybug or in that family either, sorry.
Great picture, like the colors and the helpful subject for the composition ;)

Thanks, but the subject was not helpful. It wouldn't sit still for more than a couple seconds and only gave me about a minute total before deciding it had had enough. It was shot in my home-made lightbox and it did have a black background. I was setting up to take some flower pics when I noticed this guy crawling up a nearby window. As far as I know it's a ladybug but not a variety I've typically seen here in the Pacific Northwest.

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
Waiting...

3306080000_f35e1f78c3_o.jpg

First a green apple and now green candies: I gather that "green" is the theme of your series. However, I can't help but wonder how this shot might have looked with one strategically placed red candy in it as a focal point.

Good job on the lighting, at any rate. What kind of surface is the black reflective part? Is that a shiny table?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.