Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Edge100

macrumors 68000
May 14, 2002
Where am I???
I know this may be a bit much on the PP but I was having fun.
Tell me what you think.

web.jpg

I like it. Yes, it's waaaay over the top, but it suits the subject matter.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
Doylem gets painterly. :) I'm going to guess you accomplished this effect in-camera. It makes a lovely abstract.

Because of the rather odd way I shoot (often with shutter half-pressed, and exposure lock fully pressed) I seem to take quite a few pix by accident... and this is one of them. But if I try to get this sort of effect deliberately, it never seems to work. I don't know why...

mac-a-doodle

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2008
Michigan
Bluewater Bridge - Nice!

Bluewater Bridges from Point Edward Ontario to Port Huron Michigan :)

DSC_6961.jpg

I've been under and over this bridge countless times, but you've really captured it in an interesting and attractive light. Further, nearly every picture you see of this bridge plays off of the "Bluewater" theme, but yours gives the bridge a fresh look. This is a nice example of really creating something new with a familiar subject. Nice work! :)

bassproguy07

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Katy, TX
tried light painting yesterday. it was really fun :D
ahh yes the wonderful effect of light painting! Way over used, yet so unique.....I love this concept in photos, play with it a little myself. I think I might do this for my next critique which is going to be " tell us about yourself without being in the picture." I'm just going to draw things i like in my photos and hopefully it will turn out!

rouxeny

macrumors 6502
Jan 22, 2008
Cloudy Day

I had the chance to visit San Francisco and couldn't resist taking this shot.

It's hard to find original views of the Golden Gate, every possible shot from either side has probably been done before. I'm sure this one has.

Attachments

• Cloudy Day.jpg
    Cloudy Day.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 67

nuwomb

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2008
Blue water bridge is an awesome picture. Awesome lighting!
Love the wood coming out of the water!!

clicking picture will take you too my site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.