Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

S.B.G

Staff member
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Here's my little buddy Cassini overseeing the upgrade to macOS Sierra on the Mac Mini.
SandboxGeneral_2016-Sep-20.jpg

S.B.G

Staff member
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Hm. He appears to be growing rapidly - looking at that picture it is clear that he no longer looks like a kitten.
Scale is everything of course. If I can get a shot of him and Puma next to one another then you'll see how much smaller Cassini is still. But, he is indeed growing rapidly and is about 6 pounds now!

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Scale is everything of course. If I can get a shot of him and Puma next to one another then you'll see how much smaller Cassini is still. But, he is indeed growing rapidly and is about 6 pounds now!

Ah, yes.

I have no doubt that he would still look small if photographed beside Puma, but looking at that picture, I think he has lost the features that would have defined him as a kitten.

If anything, he looks like a lanky teenager, a lanky teenaged cat.

Reactions: S.B.G

rambo47

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
They certainly know how to do that don't they.
She is a friggin' genius when it comes to manipulating me. Some people say their pets don't know they're not people. My dog knows she's a dog - she's just confused about where she stands in the whole order. And I have done nothing to disabuse her of the idea that she's at the apex.

Reactions: MacRy and S.B.G
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.