Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
Thank God, that some peoples take their responsibility to stop the fireworks in their neighborhoods, poor animals...

9641c8adec55950f89cb202dd536df06.jpg

Translate: NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED IN THIS AREA!

Keep'm all safe and happy...

All the best for 2018

Lechaim!

Laisha

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
Far northern Maine.
Well, here is my pet, Squirrely YouJest. She is rather feral, though not so much for a squirrel. She's on our former fire escape, where we've made her a small platform and then screwed a step stool to it so she can get up and down. There are 4 or 5 other squirrels who come to eat with her, but I could only this one as a pet.

This picture is taken from my livingroom.

There are also two fearless and fat raccoons who frequent that bowl, though we scare them off when they show up.
[doublepost=1514683333][/doublepost]And here are a few of my kitty, Ella. We got her a few years ago when our 25 year old, named Bird, died. Her two litter mates, Cutie and Lydia, stopped being motivated. They would not even come upstairs to eat. We tried everything, but nothing worked. Finally, we decided to get a kitten to make them feel young again so that they would begin moving again.

That worked like a charm! They both spent the next 6 months trying to catch and kill her. :)

Lydia died in October. If she had lived 2 more months, she would have been 28. Her sister Cutie will celebrate that age tomorrow. She's stone deaf but otherwise healthy. She still chases Ella around. They sound like horses!

Three pictures of Ella. The first is Ella in her Halloween costume. She wanted to be a lion. The second is Ella in the box. And the third is in my kitchen (with my husband in the background, doing dishes.) I have this picture on my checks.

Attachments

• 12.24.2017.Squirrely.jpg
    12.24.2017.Squirrely.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 290
  • 10.31.2017.Ella.Costume.01.jpg
    10.31.2017.Ella.Costume.01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 247
  • 11.30.2017.Ella.in.the.Box.jpg
    11.30.2017.Ella.in.the.Box.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Someones.in.the.Kitchen.with.Ella.jpg
    Someones.in.the.Kitchen.with.Ella.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 239

WinkWink726

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2008
Pittsburgh Area, PA
Everyone's "Kids" are so wonderful.
I swear I creep this thread more than any other one, lol... Keep the pics coming, even if they're repeat celebrities, but great new pics! ;)
Took some new pics of B before he went away to spend some time with the trainer, I'll try to get them posted.
He should come home more muscled and probably a bit leaner since he'll be in work after all of this let-down time.

Below is B's racing tattoo, for those curious about that ;)

Last edited:

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
IMG_7701.JPG

I've also taken the liberty of creating a comprehensive list of all Stuart's nicknames:

Stuart
Search'n'Stuart
Search'n'StuartAlgorithm
Stewie
StuBear
Bearsy
Bear
Bearington
BearingtonBear
BearingtonBearCalculator
LittleBear
Lil'Bear
LOWWWWWBUUUURRRRRR
WonderBear
AngerBear
Chips
Chipsy
WonderChips
Chompy
Pip
Pips
Pipsi
PipsiBear
WonderPips
Pup
Puppy
FlufferNutterButtercup
Fluff'n'StuffMarshmellow
AgentFluff'n'Stuff
Tadpole

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.