Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Life is so hard! We've gotten into the habit of going out at 5 a.m., only to return at 8 a.m. for a morning nap. Me, being off for two weeks, am only happy to oblige and lay around with them throughout the morning. I stay in bed during their early morning outing.

Attachments

• RoughDay.jpg
    RoughDay.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 127

iSaint

macrumors 603
Viktor, Viktor Kade, from VK, from Visitor Kitty, came to our apartment several years ago. He frequented any friendly family home. When I paid a $400 hospital bill he became ours. Very sweet, very talkative, but not a lap cat at all...until tonight. This is the first time he really crawled into my lap. He stayed about fifteen minutes until the other cats got jealous. He will lean on my leg on the bed at night, but no closer.

The black and white in the previous photo (Oreo) came from our shelter a couple of years ago. He was already six months or so. In the past year he has become a lap cat.

BTW we bought ourselves a digital camera for Christmas. So I won't be posting camera phone pics anymore.

Attachments

• LapCat.jpg
    LapCat.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 100

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
P1020002.jpg

Seems like my mother's old cat (on the right), that had to move in with us some time ago, and my cat, Shiva, has calmed down after being really scared from days with heavy fireworks around the house, and has almost found some sort of comfort in each other's company (though I'm sure they get back to the usual bickering soon enough ;)).

Crashmaster007

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2006
PA
This is Sunshine on my desk with my MacBook
343072146_cf4b192ef6.jpg

This is Daisy on my bed
343072121_0d2ba6f54f.jpg

This is the two of them in a very rare moment of coexisting. This is not staged.
343072090_c37f253b11.jpg

stormyuklondon1

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2006
our Rhodesian Ridgeback, kaya..
CIMG0254.jpg

CIMG0562.jpg

CIMG0232.jpg

'these are not the droids you are looking for...'
CIMG0339.jpg

:D

and the day we brought her home two years ago, she's grown a bit:eek:
CIMG0041.jpg

CIMG0084.jpg

billy_d_goat

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2005
Crawling around with Angus the Cat

I got a new cat recently. He's a crazy tiger tabby named Angus. I put together a bunch of images into a tour of crawling around on the floor with him. He likes to carry around a little sheep and flamingo. Is he cute? Oh you bet! :D

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Very cute...

Looks a bit like my Shiva did when he was little:

IM000606.jpg IM000668.jpg

IM000805.jpg IM000738.jpg

He's now almost 3 and weighing in at over 8 kg (~18 lbs)... but still cute... ;)

PB290012.jpg

Even if he's almost too large for his little house (and regularly tumbles it over just by going into it)... :D

iSaint

macrumors 603
I got a new cat recently. He's a crazy tiger tabby named Angus. I put together a bunch of images into a tour of crawling around on the floor with him. He likes to carry around a little sheep and flamingo. Is he cute? Oh you bet! :D

Awesome cat, Angus is! I love orange tabbies. They seem to have a great personality, and are fun to watch play around. I had one that slept on my pillow by my head.

The Moderators might merge your post with the post pictures of your pet thread.

[mod note: done]

billy_d_goat

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2005
Glad everyone has enjoyed him as much as I do. He does have quite a bit of spunk! That's cool if you move the thread.

EstorilM

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2007
Meet Houyhnhnm..
mrh.jpg

Aside from the occasional "I'm going to gallop off / buck / rear up with ya" moment, he's actually a pretty good "pet" haha.

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
This is Rosie, a refurbished unit I picked up at the track last weekend. She seems to be gradually adjusting to the idea of retirement.

Attachments

• rosielegs.jpg
    rosielegs.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 134

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
That's such an awesome picture. My dog had a bone like that, but I ended up having to cut it in half because he couldn't easily get it between doors. It'd hit one side or the other, almost knocking him to the ground. :)

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
That's such an awesome picture. My dog had a bone like that, but I ended up having to cut it in half because he couldn't easily get it between doors. It'd hit one side or the other, almost knocking him to the ground. :)

thanks :D we don't know what he did with the bone. i think he traded it with the neighbors or something.....

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
My dog. Have been meaning to post her since we got her 5 months ago but i could not resist with this photo :D

Attachments

• Dumbo Dog .jpg
    Dumbo Dog .jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 105
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.