Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NC MacGuy

macrumors 603
Feb 9, 2005
The good side of the grass.
Here's stupid-face (aka Molly) doing what she does - fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch. Sleep, eat, pee, poop, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch...

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 109

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
The weapons are always close at paw. ;)
Umm yeah, speaking of paws. :(

Seriously though, I can't find him and I'm worried. I'd like to lodge a pill down his throat but instead I think I'll make myself some supper.

Here's retard doing what she does - fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch. Sleep, eat, pee, poop, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch...

OMG /GUSH! She's cute as hell!

Tattooz

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2009
Maine
Here's retard doing what she does - fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch. Sleep, eat, pee, poop, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch, fetch...

My mother and oldest sister are horse people....
When ever I get near a barn down by them someone always has a "Jack"
To bad we cant bottle that energy ;)

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
Seriously though, I can't find him and I'm worried. I'd like to lodge a pill down his throat but instead I think I'll make myself some supper.

We were doing some work in a unit in the building while the owner was out. We were warned not to let the cat out.

When we were finished, damned if we could find the cat.

Eventually we found her. She had learned to use her nose to open the kitchen cupboards, and had found a nice spot to hide when intruders entered. In the back corner cabinet. Sneaky kitteh.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Found him! He was under a side table by my couch. The most obvious place that I never looked because he's never gone under there. I guess the best he could do was get there. I bet jumping off the cabinets hurt too much. :(
He's drinking now ... thank goodness. I wish he would eat his damn pain killer!
photo.jpg

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Hamilton. Second picture is an iPhone Wanted picture.

Attachments

• Ham0114c.jpg
    Ham0114c.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Wanted HMM.jpg
    Wanted HMM.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 94

Perrumpo

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2008
I've never seen that type before. :confused:

Looks like a Rottweiler got down on his knees for a quick one. ;)

They're imported from England, and not very well known in the US yet. Here are the two I have, one of which we bred. We bred her to another black & tan and she would produce white jacks as well as black & tans.

Attachments

• Snicknpups.jpg
    Snicknpups.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 93
  • CIMG0563.JPG
    CIMG0563.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 87
  • mouse goofy2.JPG
    mouse goofy2.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 85
  • hunter2.jpeg
    hunter2.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 92
  • JAGER2.jpeg
    JAGER2.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 98

Nuttydev

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
Bristol, England.
They're imported from England, and not very well known in the US yet. Here are the two I have, one of which we bred. We bred her to another black & tan and she would produce white jacks as well as black & tans.

Oh I never knew they only had them over here :/ fourth pic of the puppy brings back the memories <3

Perrumpo

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2008
Oh I never knew they only had them over here :/ fourth pic of the puppy brings back the memories <3

I believe they're common in a few other European countries, but yeah, they aren't recognized by the AKC yet, and most Americans haven't heard of them.

Harmless Abuse

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2008
My Gorgeous baby girl Anouk. She's 3 years old and just got her vest for therapy work! She's able to go around and keep the elderly company once a week now =3 My pride and joy. Shelter dogs FTW!

Anouk005.jpg
site018.jpg

Excuse the poor photography! I'm very bad with a camera, haha.

St0rMl0rD

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2008
Slovenia
My Gorgeous baby girl Anouk. She's 3 years old and just got her vest for therapy work! She's able to go around and keep the elderly company once a week now =3 My pride and joy. Shelter dogs FTW!

Excuse the poor photography! I'm very bad with a camera, haha.

This is an extremely lovely dog, I want to have a husky too, when I'll have my own dog at my own place.

-J

TomKease

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2008
These are my GUYS...

Milo and Suki....

Boston Terriers...one more on the way....!!!

Best Friends!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,058

peskaa

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2008
London, UK
dogsnewsaab.jpg

My two English Springer Spaniels, currently 11 and a bit years old. The one on the right has been diagnosed with diabetes, and both are arthritic. Love them to pieces though, and they're still very loving and playful at times. Otherwise they just sleep.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.