Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

efxgraphx

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2009
Sugar Land, TX
LOL... posted this on another topic regarding smaller grill holes for the Mac Pro stating my kittens wouldnt be happy about that, lol.... enjoy =)

Attachments

• kitten1.jpg
    kitten1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 121
  • kitten2.jpg
    kitten2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 130

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Our Pug…Bella with Fifi the Rabbit. (Best friends)

I have to wonder if Fifi knows… that they are best of friends.
The way the dog's got its paw over the rabbit's neck makes me wonder just what kind of friendship Bella has in mind.
Also the bits of bunny fur sticking out of its mouth is rather disconcerting.
;)

dvince2

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2007
Canada
My black lab, Roxy. She's a little over 2 years old right now... this picture was taken last summer.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    489 KB · Views: 72

Artofilm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2005
My families new puppy, Chloe. She's a blue merle Collie. Just turned 1 in March.

Attachments

• chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 76
  • chloe1.jpg
    chloe1.jpg
    807.5 KB · Views: 70

Artofilm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2005
Very pretty dog. My mom had a Collie when she was a kid. Now, I have a Border Collie lol.

Here's some pictures of her:
Very nice border collie you got there!
This is our second collie, our last one, Stanzy lived til' 15, she was around til about a year ago. We got Chloe shortly after.

Collies are fantastic dogs, though!

waffles123

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2009
This is our second collie, our last one, Stanzy lived til' 15, she was around til about a year ago. We got Chloe shortly after.

Ya I know! I can't get over how smart they are. I kinda feel bad for other dogs that aren't as smart :p

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop

I still get a little sad when I see Border Collies, as we lost ours very suddenly. In fact there are a couple of pictures of him in this thread They are truely great dogs. We now have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, totally different mentality with a highlight on the mental part.

Flynn - Who won best Puppy in breed at Crufts 2009 - video

Small.jpg

Artofilm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2005
I still get a little sad when I see Border Collies, as we lost ours very suddenly. In fact there are a couple of pictures of him in this thread They are truely great dogs. We now have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, totally different mentality with a highlight on the mental part.

I know how you feel. Even the difference between my old collie, Stanzy and the new Collie, Chloe is a HUGE difference!

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD

Collies are great. My dad received a collie/coyote mix around the time I was born and she was super smart (and protective of me as a baby too). She passed away when she was 13. It was easy to get the coyote to come out in her, just start howling :D

waffles123

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2009
I still get a little sad when I see Border Collies, as we lost ours very suddenly. In fact there are a couple of pictures of him in this thread.

Beautiful dog. Looks a lot like Dixie (my Border Collie.) However, your's looks like a long haired border collie, while Dixie is shorthair. BTW, what was his/her name?

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Beautiful dog. Looks a lot like Dixie (my Border Collie.) However, your's looks like a long haired border collie, while Dixie is shorthair. BTW, what was his/her name?

His name was Cai, I fixed the link as it only went to the page and now it goes to the actual post.

He was only 10 when he died. He was all happy and doing his usual chasing of the lawn mower in the morning. Come afternoon time he was a little down. Come evening he was at the vets undergoing surgury for a massive tumour and internal bleeding. He was put down. His tumour obviously wasn't causing him any pain as it was growing due to the fact that he was just his normal happy self. This all happened on my birthday while I was in Thailand. I didn't find out for about 2 weeks.

He was my first dog and what a dog. Such found memories. My family and I have compiled a document with all the words/saying and little things that made him him.

My 8 month old Parsons Jack Russell Terrier, Lennox.

What a great expression. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.