Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SataTheOne

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2015
I got gaming youtube channel. If you enjoy playthroughs, funny moments and edits I invite you to check my channel out. This is my latest playthrough:

Reactions: bély1995

lucasfunkt

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012
Good Weather For An Airstrike is an excellent up and coming Ambient, Post-Rock artist and I'm very pleased to announce I have teamed up with to make a music video for one of their songs.

Please check it out, the music is really special and I hope my time lapse sequences do it justice.

Reactions: bély1995

bély1995

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2015
funny cat videos:Cat Sitting In Front Of Heater Like A Human

Here are some funny cats. I hope these funny cat videos make you laugh or smile.
To test this cat, funny compilation.

Thanks for watching​

waddling penguin

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2016
San Jose, CA
Bought too many paper cups for kids' classes and made flowers out of them. I've made some craft videos, all done in FCPX. Really appreciate this forum when I encountered problems in FCPX.

Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: FRL

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
When my wife and I go on vacation, I sometimes make travel videos of our journey! Here is one of us cage diving with Great Whites in South Africa:

We have been able to try out some of the really cool international first class airline products...

Emirates:

Singapore Airlines Suites:

Korean Air:

Fun stuff! There are some other great videos in here too!

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
I tried The Division Beta on the weekend and created this to summarise my journey in it in around four minutes.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Still having fun with the SJ4000. I bought a GoPro suction cup mount and had it on the side of my truck. This one is slightly edited in iMovie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.