Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bély1995

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2015
Hi everybody This is the second video! and The Second Challenge you will laugh ! it's a promise.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
My flight on the last remaining airworthy B-29 Super Fortress.

What she sounds like on the outside as the first flight came back before my turn.

Reactions: juanm

deniceaf

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2016
hey everyone this is my reaction video to a popular challenge going around on the internet, thanks for watching and drop a like if you enjoyed.

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
I was out home for the long holiday weekend and shot this on my iPhone 5C. All the information is listed in the description but I'll share it here alongside the video.

This video was recorded in Greenspond, Bonavista Bay, Newfoundland. It takes a look inside one of the Old Salt Box houses, a popular rental cottage chain that can be found in various locations across the province. There's actually a detail I left out of the video that was intended to be added, however the photographs didn't come out as I had wanted so it had to be cut from the final edit.

This video was shot entirely on my Apple iPhone 5C, and the photographs featured were also taken on the same device. The video was edited using Apple's iMovie software.

Thanks for watching.

It's been years since I have done a video blog or recorded and edited some footage, so this isn't as up to par as things I have done in the past, but I am happy how this turned out and would like to share it.

deniceaf

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2016
Hey guys check out my video, thanks. I do not SUB 4 SUB so please do not subscribe to me unless you really enjoy my content thanks!

Neofate

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
Heya! I love this website, .. Have been scouring it about when and what is going to come with the next release of the MacBook Pro's..
Anyhow,.. I have two youtube channels -- One is gaming only,.. the other I started earlier and is a mix of things about my 2008 Nissan 350Z (Mods, etc), Radar Detector everything (if you have questions about what really works.. just comment/ask I'll be more than happy to help), Tech anything.. I'm a Network Engineer and Systems Designer -- I basically build a lot of computers, and do everything else "IT" related for clients big and small, so computer related stuffs (most all PC on the channel atm),.. Iphone, unboxings, etc (Yeah it's not very streamlined on a theme).

Anyhow here is a video that I'm sure most people here know how to do already, but I thought mirroring the phone on the screen would provide , perhaps, a good and quick 'how to' for enabling Field test mode and esseentially allowing for the numerical (dB) display of your signal on your iPhone (with the toggle) plus how to revert it back if necessary.

Anyhow,.. here's that video, check it out and let me know of any major glaring things good and bad. (Please don't beat me up too much lol).
http://bit.ly/1sPq1VG

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
I was out home for the long holiday weekend and shot this on my iPhone 5C. All the information is listed in the description but I'll share it here alongside the video.

This video was recorded in Greenspond, Bonavista Bay, Newfoundland. It features some short clips of myself down on the rocks of a Hancock Head. A small chunk of ice came close to shore in the morning, and when the seas became rough in the evening it broke apart.

The audio featured in this upload was from http://www.bensound.com

This video was shot entirely on my Apple iPhone 5C, and the photographs featured were also taken on the same device. The video was edited using Apple's iMovie software. However, the first photograph seen was taken with an Canon Rebel T3 and edited using Adobe Photoshop.

Thanks for watching.
This video doesn't contain any dialogue, but I am happy with it's outcome despite how few clips I had for this one.

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
Time to give this thread a little bit of a bump I suppose. I shot this on my iPhone 5C. All the information is listed in the description but I'll share it here alongside the video.
This video was recording on Sunday, June 19th, 2016. It was shot on Newfoundland's popular East Coast Trail. I began my hike at North America's most easterly point, Cape Spear, and made my way to Freshwater Bay, about 10+km up the coastline.

In total, I probably walked 13-14km on this particular hike. My intended destination was originally Fort Amherst, located in the city of St. John's, however I took a wrong path and went off course, hiking 2.2km through the forest back onto Blackhead Road.

I am hoping to have a tripod for the next video, to improve the quality of the videos.

This video was shot entirely on my Apple iPhone 5C. The video was edited using Apple's iMovie software. The photographs were captured with an Canon Rebel T3 and edited using Adobe Photoshop.

Thanks for watching.
Hopefully adding another hiking video shortly.

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
It was a very warm sunny day here for Canada Day. So my family and I made our way to Salmon Cove Beach. It was a great trip and we may go back again soon. I shot this on my iPhone 5C. All the information is listed in the description but I'll share it here alongside the video.
For Canada Day this year, my son, wife, and I went to Salmon Cove, Conception Bay, Newfoundland. A small sandy beach with some gorgeous scenery in the surrounding areas. The sun was warm and the water was cold. One day I plan to tackle the hiking trail just up from the beach named the Eagles Path.

This video was shot entirely on my Apple iPhone 5C, and the photographs featured were also taken on the same device. The video was edited using Apple's iMovie software.

Thanks for watching.
Hopefully the sun will be out again this weekend, as I am planning a hike of one of my provinces longer trails.

fabytmHD

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2011
Romania
I mainly post Tech/Apple stuff and a few car videos! Going to be pretty active with the uploads this summer, so if you're interested, check them out!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.